Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

The Somali people are not adhering to the true principles of Islam.

Post by almaze » 20 Apr 2024, 19:54

This type of UNHOLY dance may be better suited for married couples to enjoy in the privacy of their own home, rather than in public settings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Re: The Somali people are not adhering to the true principles of Islam.

Post by almaze » 20 Apr 2024, 20:24

The mesmerizing and gorgeous Birged N'hamedu girls may teach the Somali community a thing or two about being both innocent and sexy.

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 20 Apr 2024, 21:16

almaze wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 19:54
This type of UNHOLY dance may be better suited for married couples to enjoy in the privacy of their own home, rather than in public settings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What you haven't realised yet is that people are posting so many stuff on social media to gain clicks and the money that comes with, and the more shocking their stuff is, the more clicks and views they get, which reflects upon the money they earn from their stuff.

Although I haven't bothered to click your video, those people are not representative of the Somali people. Do I have to claim that Ethiopian women are prostitutes by showing you a bunch of Ethiopian prostitutes in Addis streets!

In addition, no one has said that all Somalis are good Muslims.

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 20 Apr 2024, 22:01

Prostitution is the oldest profession in human history, even US congresswoman Ilhan Abdullahi Omar from Somalia is under scrutiny for engaging in similar activities. What perplexes me is the reason for wearing a hijab while simultaneously bending down to reveal one's bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol:

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 21 Apr 2024, 00:32

አለሌ አህያነት is firmly establishing and growing its presence within Somali Islamic society. This video was so morally outrageous that even Google had to put an age restriction on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Apr 2024, 01:50

The oldest Mereja member, AlmazieWa AgameW,

What's the big deal? Why are you so jealous? Let the Somali youth enjoy themselves. Let me tell you What taboo is for being normal in Agamee culture the son pimping his mom.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Apr 2024, 14:02

almaze wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 22:01
Prostitution is the oldest profession in human history, even US congresswoman Ilhan Abdullahi Omar from Somalia is under scrutiny for engaging in similar activities. What perplexes me is the reason for wearing a hijab while simultaneously bending down to reveal one's bottom. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Almaz,

I am disappointed with you. I thought you were better than that. Ilhan is a highly reverred lady, she is a highly respected muslim woman who respects her faith and respects the faith of others including yours.

You shared a clip of a [deleted]. Whether she is a somali or not, she does not represent muslims worldwide. Islam has nothing to do with it.

But... But...

You constantly demonize islam by claiming women's rights are not uphold and when a Shermuttta acts same as your wish then you tell us that is against the teachings of Islam.

We are lost in between. 🙄