Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Pu$$y Galla-Agame Misraq Is Begging Her Agame Terrorist-Tplf Cousins.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 20 Apr 2024, 09:58

600,000 ሙትና ቁስለኛውን መሬታችን ላይ ጥሎ ፈርጥጦ መቀሌ ለገባው
Post by Misraq » Today, 01:49

ተው ብልፅግና አይጠቅምህም። ለ27 ዓመት የሰራህብን ሴራ እና ተንኮል ይበቃሃል። አንተን ዞረን ከምናባርርህ ኦሕዴድ ብልፅግናን ብንመታ ይሻለናል ብለን እንጂ ፈርተንህ አይምሰልህ። አፈር ልሼ ተነስቻለሁ ሃይል በዘዴ በታትኛለሁ ብለህ ባትኩራራ ይሻልሃል። ከስህተትህ ተማር። አብይ ስር ተወትፈህ የዓብይ መጠቀምያ አትሁን። የአማራ ሕዝብ እንዲያው በለስ እንኳን ባይቀናው ሁሉም እንደናሁሰናይ ጠላት አጋድሞ ለመሞት በቂ ስነልቦናዊ ዝግጅት አድርጓል። አርፈህ ተቀመጥ :lol: :mrgreen:
:lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by tarik on 20 Apr 2024, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Energy

Re: Pu$$y Galla-Agame Misraq Is Begging Her Agame Terrorist-Tplf Cousins.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Dark Energy » 20 Apr 2024, 10:22

Tarikom from welqait,

I don’t see anything Misraq wrote that makes her Agame, she just hates the Oromo more than she does the Agame. You see, the Oromos outnumber every one. They are divided into two segments. That is OPDO aka Agame children and The radical OLF. I approve OLF over the TPLF surrogates, namely the OPDO. Welqait is the battle ground of the Agames vs. the amharas. Neither compromises. Tough luck for your behind. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :roll:

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Pu$$y Galla-Agame Misraq Is Begging Her Agame Terrorist-Tplf Cousins.(((HAHAHA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 20 Apr 2024, 12:20

Dark Energy wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 10:22
Tarikom from welqait,

I don’t see anything Misraq wrote that makes her Agame, she just hates the Oromo more than she does the Agame. You see, the Oromos outnumber every one. They are divided into two segments. That is OPDO aka Agame children and The radical OLF. I approve OLF over the TPLF surrogates, namely the OPDO. Welqait is the battle ground of the Agames vs. the amharas. Neither compromises. Tough luck for your behind. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :roll:
Here is z ugly galla-agame misraq talking sh!t as always with her ugly galla-agame self
:lol: :mrgreen: