Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Ethiopias' problems start & end in Cairo & Adi Halo!

Post by Axumezana » 16 Apr 2024, 16:30

Externally Ethiopia's problems start & end in Cairo & Adi Halo. Burying Isaias Afeworki shall eradicate 80% of Ethiopians problems. The second problem is internal one which is related with lack of democracy but there is no way out for Ethiopia to proceed without it and PP is expected to be forced to open up the country for democracy. The urgent priority is toppling Isaias and controlling the internal affairs of Eritrea to deny Egypt from using it as proxy against Ethiopia!.

Fiyameta

Re: Ethiopias' problems start & end in Cairo & Adi Halo!

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Apr 2024, 16:42

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Axumezana wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755
ጉዞ ወዴት?..... ወደ አራት ኪሎ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አማራ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ አስመራ!

ጉዞ ወዴት?..... ወደ ፕሪቶሪያ!
ጉዞ ወዴት? .... ወደ ገሃነም!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mesob

Post by Mesob » 16 Apr 2024, 16:45

Fiyameta wrote:
16 Apr 2024, 16:42
:idea: :idea: :idea: :arrow:
If my Eritrea had this much gold, my Eritrean brothers, sisters and cousins would not be chained in a rusted iron chains to be sold to Muslim Arab slavery and losing their body organs as spare parts for the sickly Arabs.
This was foretold by my proud Bahre Negasian ancestors: Do not be fooled by camel herding illiterates who hate their own languages, history and identity, because you will end up chained Abeeds like them.
Listen below how the Arab slaves insult my Eritrean Tigrinya speakers for treating them from malaria, for building them clinics, for building them schools and educating them in the English language, on par with the elite rich Arabs who study in English and French languages only. My Eritrean brothers and sisters do this for free and still the Arab slave hates them.

Please wait, video is loading...

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 16 Apr 2024, 16:46