Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Endf for 5 years has betrayed Amhara people again and again

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Apr 2024, 16:07

This happened first in ataye when ENDF did not care about the town that was getting burned in fact ENDF helped the Amhara town get burned in 2020

Endf has time and time again shown itself as a non Amhara entity pretending to be Ethiopian and pretending to be Amharas savior. ENDF has never been Amharas saviour. Abiy by designed made sure to make ENDF a non Amhara army in hopes of causing genocide on Amharas and to make sure Amharas are seperated from Ethiopia therefore Oromo Abiy caused Amhara rebellion by design and planning with cia Luciferian support as well he caused all major wars in the country to hurt Amhara people

this is why Abiy won't touch sidama afar Gambela or Somali because he knows they cannot harm Amharas. Abiy will never declare law enforcement against Ogaden or afar because no Amhara lives there or will be affected. Dictator Abiy creates political destabilization to harm Amharas and not ENDF ! Wake Up especially Wolloyes you cannot trust ENDF when they trick you time after time! Never trust Abiys regime think for yourself!

Sadacha Macca

Re: Endf for 5 years has betrayed Amhara people again and again

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Apr 2024, 16:21

I'm not saying you're wrong, but why would one force (fano) expect the group they're fighting (endf), to help them against other forces (tdf or whomever?)??

Noble Amhara

Re: Endf for 5 years has betrayed Amhara people again and again

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Apr 2024, 16:25

Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 16:21
I'm not saying you're wrong, but why would one force (fano) expect the group they're fighting (endf), to help them against other forces (tdf or whomever?)??
The Tigrayan war of 2020 was ENDFs War which Abiy dragged Eritrea, Amhara and Afar forces into. The Eritreans being armed to the teeth with artillery and tanks were well prepared to guard their borders while Amhara and Afar forces were not allowed to have the weapons TDF had during the war. Which is so stupid because Amhara and Afar Liyu had the responsibility to defend their borders and do the work of ENDF

Now this event was done by Abiy Ahmed and Getachew Reda. ENDF did this on purpose I don't expect ENDF to help Amhara

Endf didn't help Amhara in 2019 in metekel or welega. Endf is an army that protects the interests of prosperity members bank accounts and not Ethiopias soverignity nor the civilians of the country. I posted a video of PP elites recruiting thousands and telling them they need to defend tourist sites so the government can generate money. Therefore the army is made by money driven elites and not nationalists