Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

The issue of Welkait Humera and Raya was propagated by Isaias to harm Tigray !

Post by Axumezana » 15 Apr 2024, 14:40

Amharas and Tigrayas have lived together for centuries and any issue between them could be resolved through peaceful means! The issue of Welkait and Raya was intentionally propagated by Isaias to mobilize Amhara against Tigray. What is the difference between Raya and Welkait with Metekel, Afar, Eastern Shoua and others that were given from Welleo, Shoua and Gojjam to Oromia, Benishangul and Afar?

kebena05

Re: The issue of Welkait Humera and Raya was propagated by Isaias to harm Tigray !

Post by kebena05 » 15 Apr 2024, 14:55

I agree, now grow some balls and try to take someone else’s land by force and see what happens.

We told you, YOU WILL NEVER touch those lands in a million years unless you go there as day laborer to pick cottons as you used to do.

Axumezana wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 14:40
Amharas and Tigrayas have lived together for centuries and any issue between them could be resolved through peaceful means! The issue of Welkait and Raya was intentionally propagated by Isaias to mobilize Amhara against Tigray. What is the difference between Raya and Welkait with Metekel, Afar, Eastern Shoua and others that were given from Welleo, Shoua and Gojjam to Oromia, Benishangul and Afar?

Abere

Re: The issue of Welkait Humera and Raya was propagated by Isaias to harm Tigray !

Post by Abere » 15 Apr 2024, 17:26

But Amhara and Tigre never lived together in Welqait-Humera and Raya for almost the last 30 years of Woyane occupation. Amhara were massacred and dumped in mass graves in their own ancestral fields while Tigres migrated and settled in Amhara lands. Woyanes were not only settlers who wanted to coexist with Amhara, but were genocidal. You can try this trick in the 1990s, not in 2024 where million Amhara youth are ready to die for their land and people. The irresponsible Woyane rats trying to cross Amhara land and work for Orommuma will make Tigres pay in their lives. Why do Tigres regard their lives cheap and die for a fake cheap cause?/size]
Axumezana wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 14:40

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 15 Apr 2024, 17:55

Abere Tigrayans and Amharas have lived in peace in Western Tigray until the start of the war and I am a witness as I was there at the start of the war. Personally speaking my best friends till today are Amharas and their is no grudge between us. Land or other issues between Amhara and Tigray could be resolved through discussion. I know Egypt and Isaias want us to fight to each other to weaken Ethiopia and if possible to disintegrate it. My view is that all of us have to focus on the big picture and have also compassion for the IDP's who have been suffering for more than three years.

Abere

Post by Abere » 15 Apr 2024, 18:13

Humera-Welqait and Raya issue cannot be solved by the negotiation of Amhara and Tigray people. It can only be solved by deposing the rotten OLF-PP regime. There is no quick fix - this is macro level problem. Sadly, leftover Woyanes wanted to play into the hand of Orommuma and be kitchen aids for the Orommuma project. Amhara and Tigre issue is Orommuma, not Welqait-Humera and Raya. Ethiopia can only continue to exist, when Woyane and OLF are dismissed from the political landscape of Ethiopia. Wise Tigres instead of joining Fano, they wanted to be played on the Orommuma game board. This for sure will affect the future of Tigray people. You cannot accomplish bigger objectives while you have anti-Ethiopian Orommuma and stupid Woyanes who blames everything on Amhara - because that is their job told by the West and Arabs since their young age.

Axumezana wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 17:55
Abere Tigrayans and Amharas have lived in peace in Western Tigray until the start of the war and I am a witness as I was there at the start of the war. Personally speaking my best friends till today are Amharas and their is no grudge between us. Land or other issues between Amhara and Tigray could be resolved through discussion. I know Egypt and Isaias want us to fight to each other to weaken Ethiopia and if possible to disintegrate it. My view is that all of us have to focus on the big picture and have also compassion for the IDP's who have been suffering for more than three years.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 15 Apr 2024, 18:24

Axumezana wrote:
15 Apr 2024, 17:55
I am a witness as I was there at the start of the war.
Were you also a witness of the barbaric slaughter of the Amara landowners by the Agame settlers in Maikadra?

Agame man needs to be investigated thoroughly because it was documented there were Agame diasporas also who were there took a part in the mass killings of 5,000 innocent Amara citizens in a single night.

ሰራቒ ሞባእ'ሲ ባዕሉ ይለፋለፍ ይብሉ ወለድና።

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 15 Apr 2024, 20:51

Ascari kebena ቆሻሻ፥ ወንዝ፤

Only poor daily labourers were killed from both side in Maikadra, do talk on a subject you do not know. I am also a witness that your slave master Isaias bombarded Humera one week before missile was launched by TPLF to Asmara .