Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

What happened to Tigray genocide?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Apr 2024, 22:15

Aye Agame!

Do people remember when most of the Agame diaspora were crying and wailing that the Eritrean and Ethiopian army was systematically killing the Agames in cold blooded manner? ooooooy Biden, uuuuuuuuuuy Biden, where are you? rescue me. UUUUUUUY, and the next day, the same agame display empty bravado that Tigray is going to win the war. :mrgreen: Mister Biden was licking his favorite ice cream to listen to their plight and he left them to their destiny to confront their nemesis from the north and south.

Their attempt to reach Addis abeba was promising before their back was broken by the Eritrean Defense force and started to find a sanctuary in Hawzen forest. :mrgreen: When Bidens folks realized that the leeches were nothing but empty barrel, he dispatched his Air Force to lift the leeches to Pretoria and Nairobi to formalize their surrender which they did gladly. :mrgreen: During their ordeal, most of the agame leaders lost weight and they started to resemble to. the image of Ethiopia which most Westerners associate to which is of course famine.

Any way. Yesterday, the Galla PM was handing some candy or certificate to the agame leaders (Tsadkan the CEO OF Raya Beer) Wedi Worede and the fat pig Getachew Redda for their dignified surrender and their acceptance to live like a second hand citizen in a "country" called Ethiopia. People can see that Agames dont have self respect or pride, any honorable person would have refused to go to this kind of worthless ceremony not to mention after you lost one million people. But hey, There is no shame in Agame game. which bring me to my main topic, what happened to Tigray genocide? d :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Re: What happened to Tigray genocide?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 10 Apr 2024, 22:53

The self claimed alpha and Omega of the Horn of Africa begging their masters to intervene.