Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Photos Of:My Asmara's Electrical Problems R Solved.(((VIVA MY ERITREA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 09 Apr 2024, 08:20

Nakfa Press
ዜና-ልምዓት፣
🇪🇷 ⚡️ ሽግር ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ ምሉእ ብምሉእ ዝፈትሕ ትካል ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ!
ቅድሚ ናጽነት ንምሉእ ኣስመራን ከባቢኣን ኣገልግሎት ዝህብ ዝነበረ ትካል፡ መመንጨዊ ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ እዩ። ኩለን ኣብ ከተማ ኣስመራ ዝርከባ ዝነበራ ፋብሪካያታት ከኣ በዚ ሓይሊ'ዚ ይሰርሓ ነይረን።
ኣብ 1990ን ግና ስርዓት ደርግ ነቲ ኣብ ግዜ ጥልያን ዝተተኽለ መመንጨዊ ጸዓት ነቒሉ ናብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ስለዘግዓዛ ኣስመራ ናብ ፍጹም ደልሃመት ተደቕዲቓ ነበረት።
እዛ ብትሑት ዓቕማ ሰለይ ክትብል ዝጸንሐት ትካል ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ ኣብዚ እዋን'ዚ መንግስቲ ብዘተኣታትዎ ዘሎ ሓድሽ ስርዓተ ኤለክትሪክ( electrification) እንሆ ሓደስቲ ጀነሬተራት ኣትየን ድሮ ይትከላ ኣለዋ። እዘን ጀነሬተራት ነቲ ትሑት ዝነበረ ምንጪ ጸዓት ናብ 24 ሰዓት ብምብራኽ እዚ ኣብ ኣስመራ ዘጋጥም ዘሎ ሕጽረት ጸዓት ነበረ'ያ ክኸውን ዩ።
ናቕፋ ፕረስ

Educator

Re: Photos Of:My Asmara's Electrical Problems R Solved.(((VIVA MY ERITREA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Educator » 09 Apr 2024, 08:26

Wow.. this is the greatest news of the century. Electricity is the most important secret to economic development. Next should be the water problem followed by telecommunication and internet. Asmara can transform into a well developed tourist destination with this three areas improved once the Shabia goons are dead.

Congratulations!

Abere

Re: Photos Of:My Asmara's Electrical Problems R Solved.(((VIVA MY ERITREA)))!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Abere » 09 Apr 2024, 09:12

Is the First time that Asmara is seeing light :lol:

The light from the Bulb does not the darkness of lives of Asmara people inflicted upon them by Shabia and Woyane. The life and light is out, when they forced to leave Ethiopia without their will.

Educator wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 08:26
Wow.. this is the greatest news of the century. Electricity is the most important secret to economic development. Next should be the water problem followed by telecommunication and internet. Asmara can transform into a well developed tourist destination with this three areas improved once the Shabia goons are dead.

Congratulations!

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 09 Apr 2024, 09:34

tarik wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 08:20

Nakfa Press
ዜና-ልምዓት፣
🇪🇷 ⚡️ ሽግር ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ ምሉእ ብምሉእ ዝፈትሕ ትካል ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ!
ቅድሚ ናጽነት ንምሉእ ኣስመራን ከባቢኣን ኣገልግሎት ዝህብ ዝነበረ ትካል፡ መመንጨዊ ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ እዩ። ኩለን ኣብ ከተማ ኣስመራ ዝርከባ ዝነበራ ፋብሪካያታት ከኣ በዚ ሓይሊ'ዚ ይሰርሓ ነይረን።
ኣብ 1990ን ግና ስርዓት ደርግ ነቲ ኣብ ግዜ ጥልያን ዝተተኽለ መመንጨዊ ጸዓት ነቒሉ ናብ ኣዲስ ኣበባ ስለዘግዓዛ ኣስመራ ናብ ፍጹም ደልሃመት ተደቕዲቓ ነበረት።
እዛ ብትሑት ዓቕማ ሰለይ ክትብል ዝጸንሐት ትካል ሓይሊ ኤለክትሪክ በለዛ ኣብዚ እዋን'ዚ መንግስቲ ብዘተኣታትዎ ዘሎ ሓድሽ ስርዓተ ኤለክትሪክ( electrification) እንሆ ሓደስቲ ጀነሬተራት ኣትየን ድሮ ይትከላ ኣለዋ። እዘን ጀነሬተራት ነቲ ትሑት ዝነበረ ምንጪ ጸዓት ናብ 24 ሰዓት ብምብራኽ እዚ ኣብ ኣስመራ ዘጋጥም ዘሎ ሕጽረት ጸዓት ነበረ'ያ ክኸውን ዩ።
ናቕፋ ፕረስ

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 09 Apr 2024, 09:42

Abere wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 09:12
Is the First time that Asmara is seeing light :lol:

The light from the Bulb does not the darkness of lives of Asmara people inflicted upon them by Shabia and Woyane. The life and light is out, when they forced to leave Ethiopia without their will.

Educator wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 08:26

Congratulations!

Power cuts plague Ethiopia’s capital as electricity woes worsen
Why does the power go out frequently in Addis Ababa?
Ethiopia: Nationwide power outage continuing
Ethiopia Hit by Power Shortages, Reintroduces Rationing

Right

Post by Right » 09 Apr 2024, 12:15

Why is this news for the Askaris? The Askaris have lost confidence they are posting municipal and garbage news for Ethiopians attention.
Who really cares if Asmara has water or electricity. Who cares if a Russian general or Moscow’s councillor visits Eritrea.
Eritrea is a truly banana republic.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 09 Apr 2024, 13:50

Tigrayan brother Tarik pretending he cares when he's the same one who was blaming PIA for eritrean problems and calling him ''agame.''
Ha.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 09 Apr 2024, 14:41

Nakfa Press
🔴 🇪🇷 🇷🇺 ኣብ በርዓሶለ፡ ደቡባዊ ቀይሕ ባሕሪ ሓደ ንህዝቢ ባህ ዘብል ወረ ረኺብና ኣሎና። ክስዕበልኩም እዩ።
Good news coming soon ! Eritrea is marching towards the most planned,and carefully thought goals.
ናቕፋ ፕረስ
=========================================================================================================================

Somaliman
Member+

Post by Somaliman » 09 Apr 2024, 15:23

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 13:50
Tigrayan brother Tarik pretending he cares when he's the same one who was blaming PIA for eritrean problems and calling him ''agame.''
Ha.

But Tarik never said that PIA was a saint. Did he?

Of course, like any president, PIA is responsible for a number of problems in Eritrea, and I'm sure he has never claimed to be the best president.

Guess what - PIA is at least the best of a bad bunch. Frankly, I can't see a single president in Africa whom I believe is better than PIA, despite PIA's shortcomings.

You might say, Paul Kagame! Without the DRC and its mineral resources that Kagame has been looting in conspiracy with the West, or may I say Satan, Paul Kagame would have been nothing, and Rwanda would be still looking like as it was prior to the genocide. I know Rwanda particularly quite well.