Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Watch total solar eclipse live

Post by Abaymado » 08 Apr 2024, 14:51

Cigar

Re: Watch total solar eclipse live

Post by Cigar » 09 Apr 2024, 01:04

I am very glad to witness this natural phenomenon called TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE, which occurs one time in 400 years event. 4 minutes of total darkness in a broad day time is very scary if one is not aware that it is going to be looking like dark pitch in advance.
I mean there must be people who didn’t hear or not followed the news in advance in its diagonal pass way from the South USA to the North east towards Canada and see their day light (sun shine) turns dark pitch and get scared their pants down. Just imagine you didn’t hear its news in advance and you are playing football in day time or barbecuing in bright day time and in a jiffy it turns to midnight darkness, won’t you sh’it in your pants and think the world is ending or even the Nukes are flying from all the countries who have them?
But thanks to technology we were aware of it and were eagerly waiting for it.
In the USA where it passes through it was like holiday, people coming from Europe, western and Central USA couple or three days in advance and parked in thousands of cars waiting to experiment a 4 minutes miracle.
Yes it was freaking amazing, scary and wander of the universe. I wish it was at least one hour longer. I don’t know if it is its effect, but yes I felt my body changed during that short period of time a little bit nauseated just like you notice the birds, cats and dogs act when drastic weather or earthquakes are about to approach.
Yes it was just mind boggling.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 09 Apr 2024, 02:42

Cigar wrote:
09 Apr 2024, 01:04
I am very glad to witness this natural phenomenon called TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE, which occurs one time in 400 years event. 4 minutes of total darkness in a broad day time is very scary if one is not aware that it is going to be looking like dark pitch in advance.
I mean there must be people who didn’t hear or not followed the news in advance in its diagonal pass way from the South USA to the North east towards Canada and see their day light (sun shine) turns dark pitch and get scared their pants down. Just imagine you didn’t hear its news in advance and you are playing football in day time or barbecuing in bright day time and in a jiffy it turns to midnight darkness, won’t you sh’it in your pants and think the world is ending or even the Nukes are flying from all the countries who have them?
But thanks to technology we were aware of it and were eagerly waiting for it.
In the USA where it passes through it was like holiday, people coming from Europe, western and Central USA couple or three days in advance and parked in thousands of cars waiting to experiment a 4 minutes miracle.
Yes it was freaking amazing, scary and wander of the universe. I wish it was at least one hour longer. I don’t know if it is its effect, but yes I felt my body changed during that short period of time a little bit nauseated just like you notice the birds, cats and dogs act when drastic weather or earthquakes are about to approach.
Yes it was just mind boggling.
what are you smoking? solar eclipse occurred in specific areas randomly between every 2-6 years. It happened in 2017. it will be expected soon.

https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lis ... tarty=2010

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 09 Apr 2024, 07:25

You funfun resah agame, you just want to disagree with Eritrean 🇪🇷 for no freaking reason. Yes I know it happens every 18 month some where in different part of the world, but its occurrence to happen twice, or multiple times at the same 200 miles radius is every 380 to 400 years. I heard that it happened in 2017, but unless it was not a completely total eclipse, it didn’t even make news like the one of yesterday.
I don’t freaking know if you ever experienced it before, but you dumb as’s I can with certainty say, that none of the years you mentioned were total eclipses.
Yes the real ‘total’…., it occurs ones every 380 or 400 years in the same spot (200 miles radius) that is. In other words the residents of the state where I was who reside over 200 miles didn’t experience it. So even if you like you said it happens frequently no one can experience it as I did.
Stop arguing with your master 🇪🇷
I am old man, and I never seen such phenomena ever and I been in all the continents except Australia.