Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Only in failed states: Underage girls vs. University girls for tourist

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Apr 2024, 11:24

In the slam city, the poor Ethiopians are selling their daughters to tourists for sèx. This is in the middle of so-called “capital” I meant slams. Mama ethiopia is indeed ዘርፋጣ

Why am I not shocked?

Cigar

Re: Only in failed states: Underage girls vs. University girls for tourist

Post by Cigar » 07 Apr 2024, 18:26

Did you notice the 120 million rats Ethiopians never debunk or tell us why are things as they are in theirs country like we do when they dig hard and find an Eritrean tripped on a stone and bled his leg?
They always with shame shy away to give an explanation.
Sheram’ut low lives.
But then again I think they are respecting the young shera’mut girls to honour their shera’mut mothers.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 07 Apr 2024, 18:26

Did you notice the 120 million rats Ethiopians never debunk or tell us why are things as they are in theirs country like we do when they dig hard and find an Eritrean tripped on a stone and bled his leg?
They always with shame shy away to give an explanation.
Sheram’ut low lives.
But then again I think they are respecting the young shera’mut girls to honour their shera’mut mothers.

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 07 Apr 2024, 19:10

It is shocking indeed!

In a country of low IQ, what do you expect?

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 07 Apr 2024, 22:16

Fed bro

It is expected this type of activity in a failed state. I am sure the Selam, the Mesob, Almaz/Emsraq and other agames whrrs do this as they side job. No doubt the majority of these h00kera are from the kilil chigray.

Fed_Up wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 11:24
In the slam city, the poor Ethiopians are selling their daughters to tourists for sèx. This is in the middle of so-called “capital” I meant slams. Mama ethiopia is indeed ዘርፋጣ

Why am I not shocked?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Apr 2024, 23:24

During the last 27 years, the agame re-created Ethiopia in their own image and generated income by making child prostitution, sodomy, human trafficking, theft and violence a way of life. These are irreversible social harms that the Ethiopian people have to grapple with for generations.

As if that wasn't bad enough, evil agame like Selam/ love to say... "My country Tigray is the spiritual center of the world"... to inflict more psychological pain on the Ethiopian people. That's like the Nazi telling the Jewish people they are "Mother Teresa." :x :x :x

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Apr 2024, 00:21

Brothers and sisters,
Have you ever heard the saying, "If you live in glass houses, don't throw stones"? It's a great reminder about the power of our words and actions. Let's chat about what it means and how agamewoch can apply it in their daily lives. If they disrespect us, we will remind them with tons of reasons for who they really are, sh!tholes.

I am just sayin