Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fiyameta

15 Dirtiest Cities In The World

Post by Fiyameta » 07 Apr 2024, 04:08

15 Dirtiest Cities In The World
Sanitation is practically non-existent in xxxxxxx's capital. There are barely any effective programs to clean up the city, which contributes to high infant mortality. Travelers have written on TripAdvisor that there is "dirt and dust everywhere." Africa's "diplomatic capital" also ranks high in drinking water pollution and inaccessibility, as well as water pollution.
Read More: https://www.explore.com/travel/15-dirti ... s-world-0/

Cigar

Re: 15 Dirtiest Cities In The World

Post by Cigar » 07 Apr 2024, 09:29

Why are the funfunat aliet tegarus and their 120 million rats cousins be quite when told the truth?
I been to too many capitals and in my eyes Addis should be the number one dirty city along with its citizens.
While Asmara is the most cleanest city not only in Africa but in the world.
Facts matter.
Yes due to the western smear 🇪🇷 Eritrea’s name no freaking Ethiopian would believe the fact I stated except the Ethiopians who visited it.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 07 Apr 2024, 09:54

Cigar wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 09:29
Why are the funfunat aliet tegarus and their 120 million rats cousins be quite when told the truth?
I been to too many capitals and in my eyes Addis should be the number one dirty city along with its citizens.
While Asmara is the most cleanest city not only in Africa but in the world.
Facts matter.
Yes due to the western smear 🇪🇷 Eritrea’s name no freaking Ethiopian would believe the fact I stated except the Ethiopians who visited it.
Addis become dirtier after bunch of animals from eritrea immigrate with their plastic bags.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 07 Apr 2024, 10:32

I noticed that someone left a review that seems to be unfairly skewed in a negative direction. Specifically, they appear to have a bias against Addis, which is actually widely regarded as the top choice in its category :| .