Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Somalis are confused people, they think they are not black

Post by Abaymado » 07 Apr 2024, 01:39

There are a lot discussion about Somalis' confusion in the social medias. Some Somalis came out boldly to taunt blacks and saying they are different and not black. but this mtherfkers and the likes think they are better than Blacks because of having comparatively lighter complexion, but when they face more lighter skin complexion people from different countries, they are stigmatized and discriminated because of their dark skin. here the point comes:when they face harsh condition like this they play racism card , and they try to stand with blacks for their right. what an ugly b!thes are they?

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Somalis are confused people, they think they are not black

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 07 Apr 2024, 07:35

Abaymado wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 01:39
There are a lot discussion about Somalis' confusion in the social medias. Some Somalis came out boldly to taunt blacks and saying they are different and not black. but this mtherfkers and the likes think they are better than Blacks because of having comparatively lighter complexion, but when they face more lighter skin complexion people from different countries, they are stigmatized and discriminated because of their dark skin. here the point comes:when they face harsh condition like this they play racism card , and they try to stand with blacks for their right. what an ugly b!thes are they?

It doesn't have with the color of their skin but the ordeal the the negro went through. The [ deleted ] have always been victims and the Somali refuses to be regarded as the [ deleted ].

In fact, don't make to bring a debate from the 1960 on which one Ethiopian students refuses to be regarded as a Negro

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 07 Apr 2024, 08:32

Do you blame them for having a 120 million rats as ugly and as black beast like this?

And these people are day dreaming to befriended Eritrea? Man get the fu’ck out.
This is human abuse of greater proportion of high level.
Why does a government doesn’t give the necessities of life. School, clinic, clean water instead of concentrating in the freaking big cities.
I don’t think there are other Africans who live like animals like in Ethiopia.
Ethiopians looks gave the Somalis night mare so much so they preferred to not belong to the us all blacks. Well blame yourself and your Ethiopia for that.

‘God’forgive me. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/stories/102577 ... tid=W9rl1R

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 07 Apr 2024, 09:02

Abaymado wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 01:39

Hey mozerfkkker galla-agame bantu ethiopian, somalis are not confused ppl. They are proud ppl unlike you bantu ethiopians who still worship a white greek gods. Somalis are very hard working and loyal friends and warriors just like us Eritreans, unlike you bantu beggar ethiopians. So if it is who is confused it's you bantu beggar ethiopians. Somalis are rich everywhere they go, because they are hardworking ppl, yes i don't blame them for saying they are not bantu africans, we Eritreans are not bantu africans as well. So stop talking about our Somali brothers you coward beggar bantu ethiopian. BTW: Z answer is still "NO SEA OUTLET 4 U BANTU ETHIOPIANS", U can't handle this truth you galla-agame bantu beggar ethiopian cockroach. :lol:
:mrgreen:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 07 Apr 2024, 09:36

Guys take it easy, that is just a beginning. there are tons of videos showing their ignorance. for the moment I can't upload a video due to slow internet connection , I will come back.

Right

Post by Right » 07 Apr 2024, 10:03

Ignored by Ethiopians, the Askaris talk to themselves in an Ethiopian forum. Helpless.

east_kindness

Post by east_kindness » 07 Apr 2024, 10:23

It's a form of an infeiority complex imo. Their country is completely dysfunctional and their diasporas have bad reputation as criminals. These factors plus the racism they face from non-african people leads them to lose all self-esteem. In a frantic attempt at regaining confidence they denigrate people they percieve to be weaker than them which in their eyes are other africans, only to fail to realize they are related more to africans than any other group. So even by their own metric they are inferior to europeans, asians, hispanics, arab, their percieved superiority over other africans notwithstanding.

Very confused people indeed.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Apr 2024, 10:24

Semi-illiterate Abaymado,

I'm not a black, I'm a Somali.

Black is not an identity, ethnicity, race, etc., neither does it reflect any culture, tradition, language(s), physical appearances, etc., but a colour. And I refuse my identity to be reduced to a mere colour.

Deqi-Arawit's friends, Black Americans, have lost their identity, as the white man has reduced them to a colour, which they seem to be comfortable with.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 07 Apr 2024, 10:31

Right wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 10:03
Ignored by Ethiopians, the Askaris talk to themselves in an Ethiopian forum. Helpless.
AgameDumbo, But you are talking about Eritrea non-stop. We come here to make you forget Eritrea. If you did, no Eritrean would bother to spend his time with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zack

Post by Zack » 07 Apr 2024, 16:26

My identity isn’t black what does that mean
I am African Djiboutian Somali issa this is my identity
We are not a confused bunch we do not share facial features or hair texture with the negro community not with their burned skin last time I looked in the mirror I was brown and not black

Dr Zackovich

Right

Post by Right » 07 Apr 2024, 16:41

Somaliman a.k.a. Eris man,
talking about Eritrea non-stop
Quit this forum and nobody will ever talk about you. Puntland and Somali Land have made a decision and that decision is loud and clear: Ethiopia.
Eris the parasites go ahead purchase ropes-and hang yourselves.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Apr 2024, 17:21

Right wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:41
Somaliman a.k.a. Eris man,
talking about Eritrea non-stop
Quit this forum and nobody will ever talk about you. Puntland and Somali Land have made a decision and that decision is loud and clear: Ethiopia.
Eris the parasites go ahead purchase ropes-and hang yourselves.

I'm finding it hard to retrieve my old posts, as the search function had been disabled, while you're able to retrieve specific phrases of mine.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 07 Apr 2024, 22:59

Zack wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:26
We are not a confused bunch we do not share facial features or hair texture with the negro community not with their burned skin last time I looked in the mirror I was brown and not black

Dr Zackovich
punkazz agame
the stupidity of agames are beyond imagination, did he say we are not black but brown? good to hear for not saying white.
There is no brown color, the natural skin color of the world are black and white. where did brown skin color people get their color? from black, if that is so, brown should respect its root origin color- black. Brown people mostly are confused people because they are the result of interbreeding of blacks and degenerate white men. This people don't know who they are. they are randomly created from original blacks and unknown walking degenerate white/ Arab men.
these people hate toward west African is immense due to their highly insecure nature, but this is truly emanated from jealousy. the bottom line is whether you like it or not these confused people want white people to dominate them all their entire life due to these confusion.

All west Africans are not as they wish but look this celebrated west African artist, wow, look the cuteness of black.

look the world sang his song:

Last edited by Abaymado on 08 Apr 2024, 04:28, edited 2 times in total.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 08 Apr 2024, 03:27

Abaymado wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 22:59
the stupidity of agames are beyond imagination, did he say we are not black but brown? good to hear for not saying white.
There is no brown color, the natural skin color of the world are black and white. where did brown skin color people get their color? from black, if that is so, brown should respect its root origin color- black. Brown people mostly are confused people because they are the result of interbreeding of blacks and degenerate white men. This people don't know who they are. they are randomly created from original blacks and unknown walking degenerate white/ Arab men.
these people hate toward west African is immense due to their highly insecure nature, but this is truly emanated from jealousy. the bottom line is whether you like it or not these confused people want white people to dominate them all their entire life due to these confusion.

All west Africans are not as they wish but look this celebrated west African artist, wow, look the cuteness of black.
You don't seem to know what your talking about. It is not the color itself that is the problem, but the attitude you have towards yourself and the values ​​you stand on.

The Somalis and Eriteans are known to be pleased with themselves. That is also, the reason, why they want to keep, what they have as it is. Because, It helps community cohesion building.

But these are invisible to the person who suffers from self-pity and is at constant struggle to get confirmation about himself from outsiders.

Zack

Post by Zack » 08 Apr 2024, 04:03

Abaymado wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 22:59
Zack wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:26

Dr Zackovich
punkazz agame

i didnt say anything about west African there is no such thing as white only America the term white is used but in Europe a bulgarian an english a german a dutch a french they have identity to some extend Portuguese spanish and italians are called Medeterenians Maghrebis , the same way we are called Horners. black white isnt an identity its like calling a Chinese or japanese person yellow the term used is Caucasian European Descent slavic ,
white is a term used in the United states because everything every one in America is race obsessed .wa 3iyadubillah

Nobody created me i am a Somali i am a very old ethnic group i have probably the same facial Features and skin tone as my ancestor who lived 2000 bc. So to say that we have been de negrofied by Arabss or other is just crazy we look nothing like west africans or the Bantus in the Congos or the Nilotes we just two different and far apart people.

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 10 Apr 2024, 06:12

What the ignorants that are jealous about how we Somalis look like and that are falsely claiming that Somalis want to arabise themselves don't know is that to be African one doesn't necessarily need to look like either a West African (who belongs to the Niger-Congo cultural/language group) or a Bantu.

Do we have to look like West Africans or Bantu to be Africans, and if we do not look like West African or Bantu, are we trying to be Arab?

Eritreans do not look like West Africans or Bantu either. Are they trying to be Arab. Hell, no.

idiots say that we are trying to Arab simply because Somalia is a member of the Arab League, not even knowing that this league is not an ethnic body.

BTW, the number of posts discussing Somalis on the internet is insane!

east_kindness

Post by east_kindness » 12 Apr 2024, 08:16

Somaliman wrote:
10 Apr 2024, 06:12
What the ignorants that are jealous about how we Somalis look like and that are falsely claiming that Somalis want to arabise themselves don't know is that to be African one doesn't necessarily need to look like either a West African (who belongs to the Niger-Congo cultural/language group) or a Bantu.

Do we have to look like West Africans or Bantu to be Africans, and if we do not look like West African or Bantu, are we trying to be Arab?

Eritreans do not look like West Africans or Bantu either. Are they trying to be Arab. Hell, no.

idiots say that we are trying to Arab simply because Somalia is a member of the Arab League, not even knowing that this league is not an ethnic body.

BTW, the number of posts discussing Somalis on the internet is insane!
You're creating a false dichotomy. An Italian looks different from a Swede, but they recognize that they both belong to the same racial group. You're confusing race with ethnicity. Eritreans may not look like West Africans, but they generally do not go around claiming they are not black, even though they have a lighter complexion than Somalis.

And please, it's so obvious why you are doing this. Being black at the world stage has negative connotations because Europeans and Asians are racist; you want to escape this difficult predicament you find yourself in by dissociating yourself from other Africans. Unfortunately for you, it's a fool's errand. No one buys your personal language. When American right-wingers bash Somalis, they attack you for being "black."

And people discuss Somalis because you can't stop making a fool of yourself, plus you border our country.