Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

ሶፍያ ተሰፋማርያም ቂጥዋ እየወፈረ እግርዋ እየቀጠነ መጣ::

Post by almaze » 05 Apr 2024, 18:53

I had previously wondered about the rationale behind Sophia Tesfamariam's decision not to wear fashionable high-heeled footwear. Now, I understand the reasoning behind her decision. It appears that her leg is experiencing strain from being unable to bear the weight of her b**uttocks.

almaze
Member+

Re: ሶፍያ ተሰፋማርያም ቂጥዋ እየወፈረ እግርዋ እየቀጠነ መጣ::

Post by almaze » 05 Apr 2024, 19:31

I'm curious about the designer of the pants Sophia Tesfamariam is wearing. It reminds me of a style that Oromo older ladies often prefer. I believe she is wearing clothing designed by Lencho Leta. :lol: :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 05 Apr 2024, 19:36

Luttiw alamz/Emsraq agamew

Perhaps this is the first time you looked at a woman behind and commented. We all know you are extremely obsessed with another man’s behind. Hopefully your are finally turning stright 8) :lol:

By the way, why in the world a “man” would choose a feminine alias, such as almaz and misraq and only come to the forum, attracted by another man’s body part? It is a norm in your kilil chigray?
almaze wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 18:53

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 05 Apr 2024, 20:15

Sofia's legs remind me of ስቴኪኒ። Everytime i eat tibs I had to struggle to take it out from my tooth using a tiny stick and it is at that time Sofie comes to my mind.

She is a great girl though. I think her legs are made with ፌሮ to hold 270 pounds.of her weight. She is tough

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 05 Apr 2024, 20:22

amlaze=ኣፍንጫ ጋውና, it must be this story which is itching your arse now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please wait, video is loading...

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 05 Apr 2024, 20:34

how common is it in world diplomacy to hang a picture of presidents from when they were half their age?

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 05 Apr 2024, 20:46

Misraq wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 20:15
Sofia's legs remind me of ስቴኪኒ። Everytime i eat tibs I had to struggle to take it out from my tooth using a tiny stick and it is at that time Sofie comes to my mind.

She is a great girl though. I think her legs are made with ፌሮ to hold 270 pounds.of her weight. She is tough

Misraq, kindly include a disclaimer before sharing humorous content of this kind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 Apr 2024, 03:25

Sophia Tesfamariam is one of the most incisive Eritrean analysts who terrorized Agames for almost two decades with her witty, erudite and penetrating articles. Here is her classic exposé of the Agame crab mentality!

Ethiopia:

TPLF's “Crab Mentality” Obstacle to Regional Peace, Stability and Secure

By Sophia Tesfamariam

Al-Jazeerah, CCUN, August 9, 2011

For those who don’t know about “crab mentality” is, it’s an attitude that afflicts those, such as the regime in Ethiopia and its Tigrayan leaders, who suffer from inferiority complex. The term “crab mentality” is used to describe a kind of selfish, short-sighted thinking which runs along the lines of “if I can't have it, neither can you.” This term refers to people who pull other people down, denigrating them rather than letting them get ahead or pursue their dreams. The regime’s delusions of grandeur prevent it from facing the facts on the ground and for facing its own inadequacies.

This concept references an interesting phenomenon which occurs in buckets of crabs. If one crab attempts to escape from a bucket of live crabs, the other crabs will pull it back down, rather than allowing it to get free. Sometimes, the crabs seem almost malicious, waiting until the crab has almost escaped before yanking it back into the pot. All of the crabs are undoubtedly aware of the fact that their fate is probably not going to be very pleasurable, so people are led to wonder why they pull each other back into the bucket, instead of congratulating the clever escape artist.