Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

euroland
Member+

Re: Atheists ascari eritrean fendex, Tarik, cigarila, feyameta, sesame, etc. Bad news, you faithless people

Post by euroland » 04 Apr 2024, 09:33

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye Belaynesh low IQ Agame, the former Derg Soldier

Everything is now related to Eritrea :lol: how did Shaebia traumatized you in Nakfa prison camp 😂

Unlike you baboons who believed your corrupt king was sent from “god” and bend and worship him like Christ whenever he passes by, we are very progressive people who never had a kings that we worship nor believe or expect to be send to us from “god”.

Now, let me your little brain a simple question; being a “religious” or “god fearing” as you claim saved your starving a’ss from being the poorest nation on the planet? Does it help you from having the most violent and chaotic country in the planet? Where is your god? How come he let it happen to the most “god fearing” people?

union wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 09:21

union
Member+

Re: Atheists ascari eritrean fendex, Tarik, cigarila, feyameta, sesame, etc. Bad news, you faithless people

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 09:38

Ascaris eritreans and their hate for God :lol:

Why do ascaris hate God. Every ascari I know is madd at God. And almost all ascaris on ER are Atheist :lol:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 04 Apr 2024, 10:13

If I have to talk about my self or belief, I don’t hate things I can prove that don’t exist. What I hate is existing things which I can see with my own eyes who are scum bags like you agames and your masters.
I can see the results of your wicked and your masters hurt on Eritreans and thus yes I hate your a’ses.
If you 120 million rats believe on the so called God and accept the fact that he/she or it was closing its eyes when 1 million and half agames were being butchered and sided with us the Eritreans (helping us) then you all are stupid, backwards. If you believe that it is laughing when it sees your sheram’ut moms are fighting with chickens and monkeys to pick up seeds and quenties to eat to survive then you are an idiot.
What this shows is two things.
1. It doesn’t exist which is most probable.
2. It must hate your agame tribe for trading with its name and it is its way of punishing you.
Again, I said that it is me. I don’t mean to offend any Eritrean who thinks that it exists.

My belief is that any one has the right to believe or worship what ever one wish. But in my opinion it got to be in secret (in private) like love making and not make such belief as a mafia organization and fight one another by saying “oh my god has bigger di’ck than your god”.
So you weasel, one doesn’t hate what one can’t see, touch, talk to, or talked to, centuries old men made up crap.💩
So keep on believing on such sh’it and wait for the pie from the sky, if it didn’t prove you so far by closing its eye and seeing you being punished every day despite that your 120 million bare footed, illiterate, smelly rats are spending their time in churches ‘praying’ to ‘deaf’ ears.
I believe the Eritrean 🇪🇷 people are ‘gods’ in a sense. They are doing what you wish your god does for your lazy a’ss.
3000 years praying and there it is telling you to go fu’ck yourselves, if it is to exist.
If your masters who exist for real can’t beat us, I am not worried about a fairy tale.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Apr 2024, 10:46

Zombieland Tigray - Everyday is Halloween. :P :P :P

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 Apr 2024, 12:46

Ascaris and their devils are out now :lol:

The Ethiopian, me, is rescuing you!

ሰባቴ ጩሁና ውጡ አሁን :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 04 Apr 2024, 12:52

Fiyameta wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 10:46
Zombieland Tigray - Everyday is Halloween. :P :P :P

ሳሕሊለነ ቅድስት .... ምንድነው ይሄ? :shock: :shock: :shock:

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 04 Apr 2024, 13:14

Belaynesh gual Tigray

What is this? Are you praising your god?

union wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 09:21