Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

How come Amharic has no words for uncle?

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Apr 2024, 10:27

Amharic is not a rich and well-developed language, similar to Tigregna spoken by agameeewoch. As simple as that.

eden
Member+

Re: How come Amharic has no words for uncle?

Post by eden » 03 Apr 2024, 10:38

አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Apr 2024, 10:40

eden wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:38
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?
የእናትህ ወይስ የአባትህ? የትኛው አጎት?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 03 Apr 2024, 10:41

As I don't speak Amharic, I used to think that Amharic language was a sort of "original" language until about twenty years ago, when I found out that there were more Arabic words in Amharic than in Somali.
Last edited by Somaliman on 03 Apr 2024, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Apr 2024, 10:43

eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?
ኤዱ ዑጉመ
አጎት does not tell you if it is your mother’s brother or father’s where is in Eritrean Tigrena, አኮይ and ሐውቦይ distinguishes that. His point is, Amharic is not as rich as other languages.

By the way, what are those words in Agaamigna?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 03 Apr 2024, 10:45

Somaliman wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:41
As I don't speak Amharic, i used to think that Amharic language was a sort of "original" language until about twenty years ago, when I found out that there were more Arabic words in Amharic than in Somali.
Absolutely. I used to think the same. Amharic has lots of shortages. :x

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Apr 2024, 10:48

Fadeup, it is not Amharic language the has not developed. It is you Ascari Fadeup brain that is not fully developed. You guys are monkey causing noise pollution in European city. :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:40
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Apr 2024, 10:52

:lol: :lol: :

ኦጎቴ ሰላሚ ናው። አልከው :lol: :lol:

ይሄ ሰገራ አስከሪ :lol:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Apr 2024, 11:06

Ascari low IQs, :lol:

Arabic was adapted from Amharic. The whole world learned how to write from Amharic, since it was the the 1st written language after Geez as well, and Ethiopia has been a humongous empire for too freekn long before the Arabs arrived deep into the current area. FACT!!

The Arabs were in a complete dark and were as barbarians as the west was! The gas money is a very recent occurrence that covered their backward past
Fed_Up wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:45
Somaliman wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:41
As I don't speak Amharic, i used to think that Amharic language was a sort of "original" language until about twenty years ago, when I found out that there were more Arabic words in Amharic than in Somali.
Absolutely. I used to think the same. Amharic has lots of shortages. :x

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Apr 2024, 11:45

You low IQ ascaris are so retards, it's funny :lol:

Stop eating that anbeta.

How about your cousins? How about your cousin's son? Do you have names for them too? :lol: How about your aunty? How about your aunty's son? How about you cousins' son, the half one? And Her daughter from the mother side, and the half side too :lol:

You see how complicated it becomes if you try to give specific names for that, it will require you to go to college to learn all these names especially as damb as you ascaris are :lol:

That is why the Amharic is a farseeing, a simple, a progressive and a genius language that the world power are teaching their generation as we speak.

So the solution is to keep it simple and to let those that need more information to go deeper to find out the person's identity

The English language as young as it is also adopted this strategy to the most part and made it simple!!

Keep it simple, stupi'id!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 03 Apr 2024, 16:08

Abere wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 10:48
Fadeup, it is not Amharic language the has not developed. It is you Ascari Fadeup brain that is not fully developed. You guys are monkey causing noise pollution in European city. :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ
Dumbassss,

Why are you running away from the topic?

Yes fed-up is absolutely right, your language is not universal and it fails to cover a lot of vocabularies which depict true meanings.

Having said that,

The wacko cigar in another thread today, he blubbered.. We eri tigrigna.. Bla.. Bla albeit what he said is true but he idiotically thinks Eritrea is a tigrigna state.

Let me educate him here:

For instance, in tigrayit language, we say:

1. HALYE for the uncle who happens to be the brother of the mother.

2. HALCHE for the sister of the mother.

3. HU ABUYE, the brother of a father.

4. AM'MECHE, the sister of a father.

5. ABU'UBIYE, the grand-father.

6. ABOCHE, the grand-mother.

Wacko, try to be all inclusive. Eritrea is not a tigrigna state only.

Abere

Post by Abere » 03 Apr 2024, 16:28

Ascari Macaque monkey of the European streets, you are the not fully developed primates. You are not even a linguist to critique one of the largest widely spoken language other than you being a Shabialogist.

If what you listed really existed in your Tigre language, then what is your grand fathers father called in Tigrigna? Please do not plagiarize a Latin word from Italy?

kerenite wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 16:08
Abere wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ
Dumbassss,

Yes fed-up is absolutely right, your language is not universal and it fails to cover a lot of vocabularies which depict true meanings.

Having said that,

The wacko cigar in another thread today, he blubbered.. We eri tigrigna.. Bla.. Bla albeit what he said is true but he idiotically thinks Eritrea is a tigrigna state.

Let me educate him here:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Apr 2024, 16:34

Ascaris are low IQs. :lol:

I asked them the same question but they cant aswere. Asked them what they call thier cousin's son and the son's son :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ? but no aswer.
Abere wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 16:28
Ascari Macaque monkey of the European streets, you are the not fully developed primates. You are not even a linguist to critique one of the largest widely spoken language other than you being a Shabialogist.

If what you listed really existed in your Tigre language, then what is your grand fathers father called in Tigrigna? Please do not plagiarize a Latin word from Italy?

kerenite wrote:
Abere wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ
Dumbassss,

Having said that,

Let me educate him here:

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 Apr 2024, 16:39

You stupid low IQ ascari,

You dont even have your own book, not even one. You primitive ascari :lol:

You have no alphabet and tigigna did not even exist during axumite empire. Which is why you will never find anything written in tigrigna whatsoever prior to 1991

You have no tradtional food, no tradtional dance of your own ("the little shoulder movement obviously is copied from Amara after you arived in Ethiopia from yemen") Pawlos Gnogno :lol:

You low IQ ascari ችጋር you cant answer my question though, what do you call your cousins's son, the son's son? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x
kerenite wrote:
Abere wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ
Dumbassss,

Having said that,

Let me educate him here:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 04 Apr 2024, 13:51

Abere wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 16:28

kerenite wrote:
Abere wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
eden wrote:
አጎቴ፣ ፒስ ነው?

አኮይ
ሓውበይ

ሓትነይ
ኣሞይ
Dumbassss,

Having said that,

Let me educate him here:

Dumbo,

Let me educate you here (free of any charge):

Since you ethios are flocking to the promised land YEMEN en-masse and since Yemen is an Arab land then you need to at least know some Arabic vocabularies (by the way, it is relevant to the topic of the thread).

For instance:

1. A'm: in Arabic is the brother of a father (Agot in amharic) unspecified in amharic whether he is the brother of of father or a mother???

2. A'mma: is the sister of a father (akst) unspecified in amharic, in amharic, she could be the sister of a mother)

3. K'al: is the brother of a mother (agot) unspecified, in amharic, he could be the brother of a father.

4. K'ala: is the sister of a mother (akst). In amharic "akst" could be the sister of a father.

5. Jed: grandfather

6. Jedda: grandmother.

Arabic same as tigrigna or tigrayit is perfect!!! Whereas your language is ambiguous. One is forced to guess.

Enough for today, I have to stop here. I have to break my fast now. The iftar is waiting for me.