Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

Shabos enjoy conversing about Ethiopia, but their knowledge appears to diminish when it comes to Eritrea.

Post by almaze » 01 Apr 2024, 15:24

Shabos have a deep affection for discussing Ethiopia and its population. However, there seems to be a hesitancy in acknowledging the challenging living conditions and dire circumstances in Eritrea. Surprisingly, an astonishing 95% of the population in Eritrea is now facing living conditions that are even worse than those seen by their grandparents.

I hope Fendadaw and Aramu will focus on important topics like the task of rebuilding Eritrea after 33 years under Shabia. It would be more productive to discuss the reasons behind the low living conditions in Eritrea rather than constantly obsessing over Ethiopia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asmara

Re: Shabos enjoy conversing about Ethiopia, but their knowledge appears to diminish when it comes to Eritrea.

Post by Asmara » 01 Apr 2024, 15:51

almaze wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 15:24
Shabos have a deep affection for discussing Ethiopia and its population. However, there seems to be a hesitancy in acknowledging the challenging living conditions and dire circumstances in Eritrea. Surprisingly, an astonishing 95% of the population in Eritrea is now facing living conditions that are even worse than those seen by their grandparents.

I hope Fendadaw and Aramu will focus on important topics like the task of rebuilding Eritrea after 33 years under Shabia. It would be more productive to discuss the reasons behind the low living conditions in Eritrea rather than constantly obsessing over Ethiopia. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almaziwa (LGBTQ activist)

No Eritrean is obsessed with Ethiopia. For example I never comment in threads that are purely Ethiopian matters. I only respond when the topic has something to do with Eritrea... yet I totally avoid threads from Halafi, AxumAmenzra and their likes.

almaze
Member+

Re: Shabos enjoy conversing about Ethiopia, but their knowledge appears to diminish when it comes to Eritrea.

Post by almaze » 01 Apr 2024, 16:31

However, Fendadaw and Aramu frequently utilize this platform to demean Ethiopians whenever they receive generous tips of $10 or more from Uber and Lyft customers. :lol: :lol: :lol: