Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

British Scared to Open and Look Inside the Tabot that They Stolen From Ethiopia 150 Years Ago. They Have Never Opned it

Post by union » 01 Apr 2024, 13:53

Ascari eritreans chigars will never believe their master is scared to look inside the Tabots for 150 years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We told you not to EVER fck with Ethiopia but your slave Ascari as's do not listen :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/202 ... ala-tabots

Ascari shabias haters of Ethiopia will be removed! The few good eritreans will remain.

Misraq

Re: British Scared to Open and Look Inside the Tabot that They Stolen From Ethiopia 150 Years Ago. They Have Never Opned

Post by Misraq » 01 Apr 2024, 15:00

skunnni askari አቃጣሪዎች will always bad mouth us while their enslavers respect us. what a bizarre. there should be a ban on skunnnis to never show up in Ethiopia or ethiopian related stuff. They always come unenvited. even here :lol: :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: British Scared to Open and Look Inside the Tabot that They Stolen From Ethiopia 150 Years Ago. They Have Never Opned

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Apr 2024, 15:14

Misraq wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 15:00
skunnni askari አቃጣሪዎች will always bad mouth us while their enslavers respect us. what a bizarre. there should be a ban on skunnnis to never show up in Ethiopia or ethiopian related stuff. They always come unenvited. even here :lol: :lol:
I agree with you እምሶዬ
That is why this man came to extend his utmost respect and pay a visit, the sh!thole nation on the planet Earth.

union
Member+

Post by union » 01 Apr 2024, 16:28

I know the ascaris are around to remind us of the evil and how much the evil hates us Ethiopians because we have the truth!, more particularly Amaras! Their colonizers are smart, they brain washed ascaris to hate themselves and Africans and sit and watch ascaris do the evil work on thier behalf. :lol:

The very bad ones will pay. In general, they already have paid for their evil work. More is coming very soon!!

Mark my words, ascaris :lol:
Misraq wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 15:00

union
Member+

Post by union » 02 Apr 2024, 01:56

ፍልስጤሞች ታቦት ሰርቀው ወስደው 7 ወር ሀገራቸው አስቀምጠው፣ በመቅሰፍት ሲመቱ ደንግጠው ታቦቱን መልሰዋል። የወጡ አይጦች ህዝቡን አሰቃይተው በበሽታም ሲታወኩ ታቦታችንን መለሱ። እንግሊዝ እና መሰሎቿም በቅርቡ ኡኡ ብለው እያለቀሱ ማሩን እያሉ ታቦታችንን ይመልሳሉ።

Mark my words, you cockroach qorchame ascari low IQs :lol:

Faithless atheists :lol: