Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Why did Eritrea loose 85 thousand of its kids…..

Post by Cigar » 27 Mar 2024, 07:45

……for the benefit of Ethiopia say the funfunat aliet tegarus.
Well that is a valid question.
1. The fact that one asks such question is because one doesn’t even believe what one is saying? Man the answer is in one’s question.
2. Yes Eritrea lost 60 thousand of its kids during the struggle for freedom and 19 thousand during the 1998-2000 wars, which is sadly 79 thousand lives.
3. I don’t know where this fake 85 thousand is coming though. If this fabricated numbers are related to the war which Eritrea destroyed the agane militia and killed a million rag tag agame militias, then facts are there was no war conducted between agames and Eritrea. It was a one way chasing and spanking the funfunat agames. Yes there might be few accidental casualties on Eritrea’s side, but Eritrea had no challenge in over running the stupid agames.
My Eritrean brothers did occasionally post the millions dead agames, but where is the videos of the “run away agames” which shows one Eritrean causality let alone thousands?
But even if that was to be true, the answer to why Eritrea ‘lost’ thousands to benefit Ethiopia is false.
Eritrea did it because aganes were occupying our legal territories for 20 years and yes to prevent the funfunat aliet agames do not take over Ethiopia and become thorn on our as’ses supported by their masters when they were in power.
But agames are known to overwhelmingly lie and lie and lie, repeat and repeat the same false information until it becomes believable to them and boring to us and to any sane human being.
I don’t even believe or know if there was a real war confrontation of war between agames and Ethiopian defense force except after the preemptive strike of the agames on the unsuspecting Ethiopian troops….and after Eritrea regrouped the Ethiopian troops and send them to tigray to chase the funfunat agames.

Axumezana

Re: Why did Eritrea loose 85 thousand of its kids…..

Post by Axumezana » 27 Mar 2024, 12:12

Ascari I understand it is too painful for you to accept the worthless sacrifice of Eritreans paid in Tigray!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 27 Mar 2024, 19:27

Axumezana wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:12
Ascari I understand it is too painful for you to accept the worthless sacrifice of Eritreans paid in Tigray!
Qidar agameeee,
Show us a 100-killed Eritrean army. Wait... Wait… let me make it easier for you… show us only 10 killed eritre armies…. :| Take your time.. We will wait!

Dannn dann danndaaaa dannnn dann daaaa…

union
Member+

Post by union » 28 Mar 2024, 01:57

Anbeta qorchame qoralew cigar.

You Stupid ascari eritrean organ donor

You are worried about the 85k vs 60k now? :lol: :lol:

How about the 1.66 million of you nasty ascaris who lost your lives donating organs to the Egyptians and Sudanese :lol:
I guess you don't give a fck about them stupi'id ascari ni'gars that walked to the arabs to be harvested. I guess not :lol: :lol: 😂

85k...your stupi'id ascari as's :lol:

How about 1.66 million :lol:

Cigar wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 07:45
……for the benefit of Ethiopia say the funfunat aliet tegarus.
Well that is a valid question.
1. The fact that one asks such question is because one doesn’t even believe what one is saying? Man the answer is in one’s question.
2. Yes Eritrea lost 60 thousand of its kids during the struggle for freedom and 19 thousand during the 1998-2000 wars, which issadly 79 thousand lives.
3. I don’t know where this fake 85 thousand is coming though. If this fabricated numbers are related to the war which Eritrea destroyed the agane militia and killed a million rag tag agame militias, then facts are there was no war conducted between agames and Eritrea. It was a one way chasing and spanking the funfunat agames. Yes there might be few accidental casualties on Eritrea’s side, but Eritrea had no challenge in over running the stupid agames.
My Eritrean brothers did occasionally post the millions dead agames, but where is the videos of the “run away agames” which shows one Eritrean causality let alone thousands?
But even if that was to be true, the answer to why Eritrea ‘lost’ thousands to benefit Ethiopia is false.
Eritrea did it because aganes were occupying our legal territories for 20 years and yes to prevent the funfunat aliet agames do not take over Ethiopia and become thorn on our as’ses supported by their masters when they were in power.
But agames are known to overwhelmingly lie and lie and lie, repeat and repeat the same false information until it becomes believable to them and boring to us and to any sane human being.
I don’t even believe or know if there was a real war confrontation of war between agames and Ethiopian defense force except after the preemptive strike of the agames on the unsuspecting Ethiopian troops….and after Eritrea regrouped the Ethiopian troops and send them to tigray to chase the funfunat agames.