Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
eden
Member+

My fellow countryman Fendadaw

Post by eden » 25 Mar 2024, 21:12

Do we know why we celebrate independence from Ethiopia but we do not celebrate independence from Italy?

euroland
Member+

Re: My fellow countryman Fendadaw

Post by euroland » 25 Mar 2024, 21:40

Edu junti

Your country Ethiopia also never celebrates independence from Italy either. When British liberated Ethiopia in 1941 while your midget king was hiding in London with his 300 “families and friends” by abandoning his people, Graziani was sitting in Menelik palace for 5 full years.

You see, you celebrate liberation day IF you defeat your enemy and kick them out yourself as Eritrea did to Ethiopia. However, in case of Italy occupation of Ethiopia and Eritrea, we both did not defeat Italy in 1941. Period., the British did that for us. We aren’t ashamed to admit that, although our grandfather’s had been fighting against the Fashist from Karora to Denkel to Tesennei until the last day. Nonetheless, you Ethiopians are ashamed to admit the British defeated the Fashist and kicked them out from both Ethiopia and Eritrea as well as in Somalia.

The outrages part of Ethiopian history is…. the midget declared “independence day”, the day he returned from his hideout, from UK on May 5, 1941. When the Derg took over the power, it voided. Thereafter, May 5th became just another day.
eden wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 21:12
Do we know why we celebrate independence from Ethiopia but we do not celebrate independence from Italy?

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 25 Mar 2024, 22:03

I think we got independence from Ethiopia with the help of Ethiopia. I don’t think we got independence from Italy with the help of Italy. I think there’s less reason to celebrate independence from Ethiopia than from Italy.

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 25 Mar 2024, 22:05

eden wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 21:12

My fellow countryman Fendadaw

edu shukor (self nick-named),

If i may take a stab (aka a Tigray haang 🔪🗡🔙) and explore your conundrum...

First are you a man or woman edu??...or a Thems?? (very common among your TPLF-Tigray region)

Second what countryman??...are you implying you are from same country??

Thirdly aren't the more accurate questions to ask of yourself, why did we (your TPLF Tigray) lose 1.5 million soldiers in trying to attack Ethiopia, Eritrea, and trying to steal lands from all our neighbors in 4 directions??...but yet we are still confined to begging in Ethiopia??...and in fact to an even smaller area of land from what we had tried to steal from all neighbors??

1.5 million TPLF soldiers will never dance again :cry: :cry:...not to mention the remaining tens/hundreds of thousands of one legged survivors 🦵♿ that were spared by sharp shooters :shock:

Interestingly in after math of Adwa war, Tigray butchers amputated black Eritreans (opposite leg & arm for imbalance) but didn't touch a hair on Italian soldiers?? :shock:
Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 25 Mar 2024, 22:32, edited 2 times in total.

eritrea

Re:

Post by eritrea » 25 Mar 2024, 22:28

eden wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:03
I think we got independence from Ethiopia with the help of Ethiopia. I don’t think we got independence from Italy with the help of Italy. I think there’s less reason to celebrate independence from Ethiopia than from Italy.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
what is worst with the tigrains are, they are empty in everything, they don't even have their own formulated ideas that they can lean on when they need to come to a decision about something. You are just a copycat. Always ready to immitate what ever others do without any shame or guilt.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 25 Mar 2024, 22:49

Why you call him Fendadaw? Let's have a civilized discussion by not calling this man who has a big bum "fendadaw"