Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

ኢትዮጵያን እየደቆሷት ነዉ፣ መላ በሉ!

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Mar 2024, 10:02

ይገርማል፣ አሁን ከሰዉ ጋር ተደዋዊዬ፣ ስለ ገንዝብ ምንዛሪ አወራን፣ አንድ Euro በባንክ ስትልክ 60 ብር፣ በጥቁር ገቢያ ግን 125 ብር ነዉ አለኝ።

ይህ እንዴት ልሆን ይችላል? ነገር ብኖር ነዉ እንጂ። ከርሳሞች አገራችንን እያፈረሱብን ነዉ፣ ዉሃ ስወስድ እያሳሳቀ ነዉ አሉ ስተርቱ። መላ ከልተፈልገ አገር እየደማች ነዉ፣ የሷ ደም ደግሞ ቀስ በቀስ ወደ ዜጎች ደም ይቀየራል። ቦኋላ ከማልቀስ ሁሉም የምቻለዉን ያድርግ፣ የኔ ጥሪ ነዉ።

Abere

Re: ኢትዮጵያን እየደቆሷት ነዉ፣ መላ በሉ!

Post by Abere » 25 Mar 2024, 10:15

ጥያቄው መልካም ነው። መልሱ ግን ቀላል ይመስለኛል - ቅንነትር ይጠይቃል፡ቅንነት ግን እጅግ ከሰማይ የራቀ ነው በኢትዮጵያ። እንደት?

መጀመሪያ የጎሳ መንግስት እና የጎሳ ክልል በማፍረስ ኢትዮጵያን ከዚህ የተሻለ የስነ-መንግስት መዋቅር እና ስርዐት እንድኖራት ማድረግ

ከዚያ በመቀጠል አጠቃላይ የኢኮኖሚ ፓሊሲ እና የሃብት የገንዘብ የለውጥ እርምጃ መውሰድ። የተዘረፈ የህዝብ ሃብት መሬት ማስመለስ፤ የገንዘብ እና ፋይናንስ ተቋማት ሙሉ በሙሉ ማስተካከል።

As long as there is tribal system and collapse of country do not dream of development. Tribalism is the mode of savagery primitive society not the 21st global citizenship and global economy.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 10:02
ይገርማል፣ አሁን ከሰዉ ጋር ተደዋዊዬ፣ ስለ ገንዝብ ምንዛሪ አወራን፣ አንድ Euro በባንክ ስትልክ 60 ብር፣ በጥቁር ገቢያ ግን 125 ብር ነዉ አለኝ።

ይህ እንዴት ልሆን ይችላል? ነገር ብኖር ነዉ እንጂ። ከርሳሞች አገራችንን እያፈረሱብን ነዉ፣ ዉሃ ስወስድ እያሳሳቀ ነዉ አሉ ስተርቱ። መላ ከልተፈልገ አገር እየደማች ነዉ፣ የሷ ደም ደግሞ ቀስ በቀስ ወደ ዜጎች ደም ይቀየራል። ቦኋላ ከማልቀስ ሁሉም የምቻለዉን ያድርግ፣ የኔ ጥሪ ነዉ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Mar 2024, 10:34

የሕዝብ ጫንቃ ላይ ተመልሳችዉ ለመፈናጠጥ የማትነቁልት ድንጋይ የለም፣ ባንክ ዘርፋችዉ ታስዘርፋላችዉ፣ በጩሀት ሰማይ ምድሩን፣ ታስተጋባላችዉ፣ እኛ ከልገዛን ብላችዉ አላፊ አግዳሚዉን ትወጥራላችዉ፣ አንድ ነገር ግን ተገንዘቡ!

የቀረ ይቀራል እንጂ የሕዝቦች እኩልነት ከአሁን ቦኋላ በምንም መንገድ ልቀለበስ አይችልም። ዋጡት!

የአማራ ክልል መሬት ለአማራ ሕዝብ፣ የኦሮሞ ክልል መሬት ለኦሮሞ ሕዝብ፣ የሌላዉም እንደዚየዉ። ከዚህ ዉጪ ልሆን አይችልም!

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 25 Mar 2024, 11:11

DTT,

It means, billions of birr are being stolen. You see, those who steal the money want to convert their loot into hard-currency as fast as possible and, thus, are willing to pay double the official rates. Otherwise, no sane person would devalue his own hard-earned money by selling at half the price. Now, who do you think are the thieves? PP politicians and generals no doubt! Abiy and his cadres are taking Ethiopia down the drain. Take out the thugs if you want to saver your country. Otherwise, you will end up with a disaster like which the world has never seen. Millions will perish if Ethiopia disintegrates!
Last edited by sesame on 25 Mar 2024, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Mar 2024, 11:46

DTT,
You are a big time liar. Are you saying you don't know that Commercial bank Of Ethiopia is running a black market exchange rate from the US and Europe with impunity? I have been using this service to send money to my relatives knowing that the US currency is going straight to your satan mamo killo's private account in UAE. I am sure you are also the benefactor of this scheme. I use it because I can't fight this battle alone. But you pretending you're stranger to this issue is the worst stupid act of a typical PP demon.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself.

quote=DefendTheTruth post_id=1466081 time=1711375338 user_id=42549]

[/quote]

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2024, 12:03

Asswash
You, agamewoch thieves, were the benefactors during the hay day of TPLF, and clearly know how it works. They learned from you, and it's time to their turn (ባለ ተረኞች) ."እባብ ለእባብ ይተያያል ካብ ለካብ:: ባለተረኞቹ እየጋጡ ነው. Nothing new.

Ethiopia is a failed state beyond repair.
Educator wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 11:46
DTT,
You are a big time liar. Are you saying you don't know that Commercial bank Of Ethiopia is running a black market exchange rate from the US and Europe with impunity? I have been using this service to send money to my relatives knowing that the US currency is going straight to your satan mamo killo's private account in UAE. I am sure you are also the benefactor of this scheme. I use it because I can't fight this battle alone. But you pretending you're stranger to this issue is the worst stupid act of a typical PP demon.

[/quote]

Educator

Post by Educator » 25 Mar 2024, 12:12

Hello.. Ethiopian issue.. not Eritrean issue.. :lol: :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:03
Asswash
You, agamewoch thieves, were the benefactors during the hay day of TPLF, and clearly know how it works. They learned from you, and it's time to their turn (ባለ ተረኞች) ."እባብ ለእባብ ይተያያል ካብ ለካብ:: ባለተረኞቹ እየጋጡ ነው. Nothing new.

Ethiopia is a failed state beyond repair.
Educator wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 11:46
DTT,

[/quote]

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Mar 2024, 12:30

DDT,

Was this post approved by Abiy Ahmed? :mrgreen: You made terrible mistake today in exposing Abiy Ahmed, inadvertently posting this. :lol:

Every body knows that Abiy Ahmed and his Orommuma kegnga thugs are behind this terrible scheme. How on earth is Shimelis Abdissa's brother bought not even multi-million but multi-billion worth of property and monopolize many national productive assets? Are all Orommuma just miracle reaches or just looted the national treasury?

Well, the sure thing is when all this ethnic cr@p tossed away everything stolen by Woyane and OLF thugs will have to be nationalized and a just economic system deployed. Every thing stolen in Addis Ababa will returned to the public. All your money printing machine destroyed :mrgreen:
You are a complete fake.

Right

Post by Right » 25 Mar 2024, 12:34

DDT,
You should direct the question to the people who are in charge of the country. How to solve a not sophisticated problem is a mystery only to incompetent leaders.
የሕዝብ ጫንቃ ላይ ተመልሳችዉ ለመፈናጠጥ የማትነቁልት ድንጋይ የለም፣
If removing ethnic ideology as instrumental to present day politics is seen as oppressive then there is no need to debate with you at your level.
And I am pretty sure you live in Germany and you haven’t got a clue about democracy and modern day governance.
Rock head.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Mar 2024, 13:30

Everybody has replied, the usual pretenders.

It hurts me to see the lives of the poor getting scorched on as if there is no tomorrow, all in the name of weakening the government.

The government will continue, with or without, it has a bigger picture in mind.

They make such injustice to the poor and then claim it on the government, they are vampires of the poor.

If Ethiopia lacks medicine, then it is the poor that will miss treatment, if Ethiopia lacks fertilizers, then it is the poor in the countryside who can't foil the land adequately and produce sufficient to feed the mass. If Ethiopia can't construct, then it is the engineers, the constructors, suppliers, the likes who can't find a job any more and suffer the most.

The cruel and few dumb will scorch on the people's flesh and blood, these are vampire, who wouldn't look back at sucking the blood of the poor!

State-Power in Ethiopia will never be grabbed by such machination, that is the thing of the past.

It is precious and will never be earned without the sacrifices.