Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

እውነትም ኤርትራ ሰው የላትም ... ባዶ ነች::

Post by Fed_Up » 24 Mar 2024, 20:32

ይላሉ አጋሜዎች እና የአጋሜዎች ግርፎች:: የሚገርመው ደግሞ እንደዛ የሚሉት እኮ "ጀላቸው ላይ በወያኔ ሃይላንድ የተንጠለጠለባቸው ጭምር ነው"::

ለአህያ የሚገራት ዱላ ስለሆነ ይሆን?

የኤርትራ ወጣቶች የት ጠፋ ብለው ለሚጨነቁ ኢትዮጵያውያን ቅቅቅቅቅቅቅ ይሄው የት እንዳሉ ተመልከቷቸው? ጫት ቤት ወይም ሽሻ ቤት እንዳይመስላችሁ ደግሞ ቅቅቅቅቅቅቅ

Fiyameta

Re: እውነትም ኤርትራ ሰው የላትም ... ባዶ ነች::

Post by Fiyameta » 24 Mar 2024, 21:29

When I first started hearing the agame saying "ኤርትራ ሰው የላትም ... ባዶ ነች"... I decided to join them and amplify their lies in order to force them make the lethal mistake that would later cost them 1.5 million lives.

As Napoleon said, "Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake," and if anything, encourage him to drown in his own lies, because he will be doing you a huge favor by placing himself at the edge of the cliff, where a gentle nudge is enough to watch him tumbling down the cliff-- the Tigray cliff i.e. :P IQ Matters. 8) 8)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 25 Mar 2024, 00:24

Fiyameta wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:29
When I first started hearing the agame saying "ኤርትራ ሰው የላትም ... ባዶ ነች"... I decided to join them and amplify their lies in order to force them make the lethal mistake that would later cost them 1.5 million lives.

As Napoleon said, "Never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake," and if anything, encourage him to drown in his own lies, because he will be doing you a huge favor by placing himself at the edge of the cliff, where a gentle nudge is enough to watch him tumbling down the cliff-- the Tigray cliff i.e. :P IQ Matters. 8) 8)
Wow, Fiyameta, you hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have said it any better myself. Have you ever wondered why they call us a secretive state? It's because we keep such sensitive information hidden from their prying eyes. But just between us, don't you think it makes us [Eritreans] a little mysterious? I love it!! ሸሎው አቢልናዬም 8)

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 25 Mar 2024, 00:40

ሻዕዉያ ተጫወቱብን። ውሸታችንን ኡኛው ካመነው፣ ኤርትራውያንን በቀላሉ ማሳመን እንችላለን በሚል ወያኔያዊ ወኔ ስንዋሽ ስንዋሽ ለካስ እነሱ ይስቁብን ነበር። ይሄው በውሸታችን የሰውን ጆሮ አንቀጥቅጠን፣ አስፋልት ላይ በመንከባለል ዓለምን አናውጠን፣ ኮሽ ሲል ደንብረን የኋሊት ፈርጥጠን ፣ ተሸንፈን የህፍረትን ካባ ተከናንበን አረፍነው። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 25 Mar 2024, 02:52

Fed_Up wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 00:24
Fiyameta wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 21:29

Wow, Fiyameta, you hit the nail on the head! I couldn't have said it any better myself. Have you ever wondered why they call us a secretive state? It's because we keep such sensitive information hidden from their prying eyes. But just between us, don't you think it makes us [Eritreans] a little mysterious? I love it!! ሸሎው አቢልናዬም 8)
We're not only "secretive", but masters of the art of poker face, and shrewd strategists always keeping our enemies guessing. The low IQ agame thought our only goal was to remove them from Badme, and with our repeated plea for them to vacate our sovereign territories we actually made them believe that that was our end goal, our only goal. LOL Boy, were they wrong!

The agame were still in power and occupying Badme, when in February of 2018 our Kubur President Isaias Afewerki went Live on national TV and told them "Game Over" in a straightforward, no-nonsense way! Mind you that, that was 4 months before Abiy came to power in April of 2018! They were told in advance that the time had come for them to run to Mekelle, and they were like a deer caught in the headlights. The inferior agame didn't know what hit them. They still don't. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: IQ Matters. 8)