ኦጋዴን- ወደ ሶማሊያ
የኢትዬጵያ እና ጂቡቲ አፋር - ወደ ኤርትራ
አልፋሽጋ- ወደ ሱዳን
ጋምቤላ - ወደ ደቡብ ሱዳን

ፌክ ኢትዮጵያ እውነተኛ ቅርጾን ይዛ ሸንቀጥ የምትልበት ጊዜ እሩቅ አይደለም:: Mark my words

Misraq

Re: የጊዜ ጉዳይ ነው እንጂ ያለ ደም በምጽዋት በእንግሊዝ ለኢትዬጵያ የተሰጡ መሬቶች ወደ ባለቤቶቻቸው ይመለሳሉ::

Post by Misraq » 23 Mar 2024, 15:38

Fendadaw, when that day comes, jimmy will own your fendanda arse. I will pound it like there is no tomorrow :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 23 Mar 2024, 16:43

Fed_Up wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 14:52
ኦጋዴን- ወደ ሶማሊያ
አልፋሽጋ- ወደ ሱዳን
ጋምቤላ - ወደ ደቡብ ሱዳን

Shame on you feddy, why al fashiga only? 🙄how come you forgot beni shangul? The name is even an arabic word and it means "the sons of Shangul" it historically belongs to Sudan.

Having said that,

As we notice nowadays, ethiopia is heading towards disintegration and once that happens, sudan with the support of Egypt will claim the GERD which is established in beni-shengul and which happens to be its historical land as per the treaty signed in the year 1902 between menilik and the british envoy whose country was ruling sudan then. :roll:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 24 Mar 2024, 17:55

kerenite wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 16:43
Fed_Up wrote:
ኦጋዴን- ወደ ሶማሊያ
አልፋሽጋ- ወደ ሱዳን
ጋምቤላ - ወደ ደቡብ ሱዳን

Shame on you feddy, why al fashiga only? 🙄how come you forgot beni shangul? The name is even an arabic word and it means "the sons of Shangul" it historically belongs to Sudan.

Having said that,

As we notice nowadays, ethiopia is heading towards disintegration and once that happens, sudan with the support of Egypt will claim the GERD which is established in beni-shengul and which happens to be its historical land as per the treaty signed in the year 1902 between menilik and the british envoy whose country was ruling sudan then. :roll:

An addendum to what I wrote above,

What is your take on beni-shengul?🙄 As I alluded above the word "BENI" means "sons" or deQi.

We have it in Eritrea as well perhaps you may not be familiar or aware of it by virtue of you being raised in Ethiopia. For instance in lowland Eritrea, we have folks known as BENI-A'mr literally translated the sons of A'mr and likewise the BENI-shengul in Ethiopia and which means the sons of shengul.

P. S. Historically, according to the treaty of 1902, the beni-shengul land was given to menilik by the brits and in return the fertile land alfashiga was given to sudan.

union
Member+

Post by union » 24 Mar 2024, 21:20

Ascari eritrean Fendadaw :lol:

What's new here? You have been dreaming for that day to come all your life which is for the past 70 years since you were 14 years old doing your Qoralew job with your ascari father in addis :lol:

But that day is not coming....and will NEVER come! You are going to die with your hate and anger well intact in your evil sacari heart, just like all the anbetas qorchame ascaris that died with their anger, anger and frustrations killed most you already :lol:

አንበጣ ቆርጫሚ ascari eritrean :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
ኦጋዴን- ወደ ሶማሊያ
አልፋሽጋ- ወደ ሱዳን
ጋምቤላ - ወደ ደቡብ ሱዳን