Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yimer

Cigar/ኩሩሩ: stop playing tough guy, little man

Post by Yimer » 20 Mar 2024, 07:39

Who the [deleted] do you think you are? How dare you tell us not to write in Amharic? ኮስማና ሽማግሌ:: Be tough in your real life, not on ER forum.

You have to respect every human regardless of race/ethnicity/religion/sexuality, that is how you get respect. And, what the [deleted] have you contributed to the world?

union
Member+

Re: Cigar/ኩሩሩ: stop playing like a tough guy, little man

Post by union » 20 Mar 2024, 07:45

Ascari cigarila is an angry ascari eritrean who hates his life for working at McDonald's all his freekn life. He was crying on ER because McDonald's would not make him a shift manager so he can make $13 per hour. I am not lying, he said that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is not just angry at the situation the ascaris got themselves into, he is angry at his own life too :lol:

Yimer

Post by Yimer » 20 Mar 2024, 07:51

union wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 07:45
Ascari cigarila is an angry ascari eritrean who hates his life for working at McDonald's all his freekn life. He was crying on ER because McDonald's would not make him a shift manager so he can make $13 per hour. I am not lying, he said that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is not just angry at the situation the ascaris got themselves into, he is angry at his own life too :lol:
lol, I don’t think Cigar can be a McDonald’s manager, he is too old. I suspect Cigar may be the elderly valet who crashed my friend’s car a month ago. A very small and skinny old man who chain smokes.

union
Member+

Post by union » 20 Mar 2024, 08:02

Yes, I was saying he said that before he was forced to stop working due to his old age :lol:

Then he comes to ER to show his anger and frustrations at the blameless Ethiopians.

Yimer wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 07:51
union wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 07:45

lol, I don’t think Cigar can be a McDonald’s manager, he is too old. I suspect Cigar may be the elderly valet who crashed my friend’s car a month ago. A very small and skinny old man who chain smokes.