Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

UK's Far Right Party Leader Is Pissed Off

Post by Somaliman » 19 Mar 2024, 19:35

UK's Far Right Party leader, Nigel Farage, got pissed off, when he saw one of the major underground and rail stations in London, King's Cross St Pancras Station, displaying this:
Ramadan Day 9. Fajr Prayer Time: 04:25.

Hadith of the Day: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: All the sons of Adam are sinners but the best of the sinners are those who repent often.
Uttering:
Aren't we supposed to be a Christian country?
Hell, no. Because the staggering majority of the British people have long abandoned Christianity and churches have since been transformed into training or charity centres.

Trump will go mad seeing this.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/n ... 6af3&ei=75

eritrea

Re: UK's Far Right Party Leader Is Pissed Off

Post by eritrea » 19 Mar 2024, 20:13

Somaliland if you are truly a true believer, maybe it is time for you to start reading the bible to get real revelation what awaits us all and why everything that is happening in our world is happening right now.

Everything else is just a waste of time. And I don't say this to undermine anyone in any way because ego and arrogance are satan's tools.

Somaliman

Re: UK's Far Right Party Leader Is Pissed Off

Post by Somaliman » 19 Mar 2024, 20:47

eritrea wrote:
19 Mar 2024, 20:13
Somaliland if you are truly a true believer, maybe it is time for you to start reading the bible to get real revelation what awaits us all and why everything that is happening in our world is happening right now.

Everything else is just a waste of time. And I don't say this to undermine anyone in any way because ego and arrogance are satan's tools.

I used to read the Bible and go to the church many years ago before I've started practising Islam. Therefore, I believe I'm quite familiar with Christianity and the Bible. I also used to be a follower of Buddhism, the version of Dalai lama.
if you are truly a true believer
I don't think we share a common definition for the notion of a true believer, and this alone, as it's fundamental for everything else, diverges us.

By the way, my username is "Somaliman" and not Somaliland, as I don't have time to waste searching for a useless stupid recognition.

Have you ever tried to get interested in Islam?