Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

Re: Speech by Emperor Haile Selassie during laying the foundation stone of the Port of Assab!

Post by Somaliman » 22 Mar 2024, 16:20

kerenite wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 16:36
Somaliman wrote:
19 Mar 2024, 17:39
We eris are happy to be free from you primitive people who are still living in the era of fake 3000 years of civilization lol.

Kerenite,

Ramadan Karim, bro.

I'm glad you're finally joining us in treating Ethiopians as one people and stop differentiating between them along their ethnic lines.
Ramadan kareem to you too brother somaliman,

I recall a lovely song (yitimenom) which was sang in tigrayit by our famous artist Idris Mohamed Ali who is now languishing in one of higdef's prisons.

Excerpt from the lyrics "amhara ligbeo wella galla eritra weQit semeO Hate gebu"

Roughly translated, if Eritrea is mentioned the amhara or galla unite to subdue it.

Somalia is now in their list. Perhaps jibouti and kenya are next.

P. S. I ain't issayas fan but sometimes he reads the future intelligently. In 1992 when he met eris in a conference in addis ababa, he said, we liberated our country and we are planning to conduct a referendum. However, we don't trust our neighbours and we have to be always vigilant.

Once he said so.....2 years later THE SAWA TRAINING CAMP was established.

The end result, I doubt if there is any eri youth who cannot fight to defend his hard won independence. All young eris are well trained even now they are training friends of neighbor or non-neighbor countries.

I recall a lovely song (yitimenom) which was sang in tigrayit by our famous artist Idris Mohamed Ali who is now languishing in one of higdef's prisons.

Excerpt from the lyrics "amhara ligbeo wella galla eritra weQit semeO Hate gebu"

Roughly translated, if Eritrea is mentioned the amhara or galla unite to subdue it.

So true.

That's why I caution Eritreans against differentiating between Ethiopians, because Ethiopians have perfected the art of passing the blame on to one another. For instance, Amhara pass the blame on to Tigrayans, and vice versa. Galla pass the blame on to Amhara and Tigrayans, and Tigrayans in their turn pass the blame on to Galla. They never want to shoulder responsibilities as a one people in a one fuc'king country.

But when it comes to getting what doesn't belong to them, whether it's in Eritrea or Somalia, etc., all of a sudden they're all on the same page. For instance, during the heyday of the now dead MoU, all Ethiopians on this forum were jumping up and down with joy, albeit knowing that the MoU was both illegal, immoral, and totally against the common sense.

It's not now that Somalia has come on to their list; it has been on their list for generations, and we Somalis know this perfectly well. If they were able to sink the whole of Somalia with every Somali on earth on it, they wouldn't have hesitated a single fuc'king second.

Ethiopia is an existential threat to both Somalia and Eritrea. in other words, it's a threat to the existence and survival of Somalia and Eritrea and their respective people.