Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Fed_UP has finally got the message loud & Clear!

Post by Axumezana » 18 Mar 2024, 23:01

Ascari Fed_UP,

From the following post it looks, you are understanding that there is no gain for you and your ascari mafia friends to bark 24/7 about Ethiopia. Isaias has cheated you for making you to feel that Eritrea is not viable without stealing from Ethiopia.

"They just wait until they get power & then they turn against us Eritreans. .... I only care about my ERITREA. My Eritrea don't need sh!t from these galla-bantu-agame-amhara dead failed state ethiopia. Nature gave us Eritreans all z wealth, we got seas and islands and gold and oil and brilliant military and ppl and government, we don't need galla-bantu-agame-amhara dead failed state ethiopia. My Eritrea we got really good friends from Sudan 2 Somalia 2 Egypt and Saudi-Arabia that's all we need.
Do not waste your time takinging about "

Misraq

Re: Fed_UP has finally got the message loud & Clear!

Post by Misraq » 18 Mar 2024, 23:37

Axumqizenamu

Two things happened for Fendadaw to have a mental breakdown here dragging everyone to a browl after 4-5 years of peaceful coexistance and better hope

1) - you people robbed his property in Addis (his families property technically his by now) for two decades.
2) - he regained it and made a comfortable vacation with his wolloye amhara wife and children calling Addis his primary home once again
3) - oromuma (opdo) recently chased him since both him and his spouse are considered enemies. he lost his house
4) - another wolleye man took his wife and fendadaw is all alone losing everything

I think Fendadaw need a therapy and we all need to be kind to him since it was abnormal of him to act this way. The sky had fallen him and let us allow him to vent till he heals.

Axumezana

Re: Fed_UP has finally got the message loud & Clear!

Post by Axumezana » 19 Mar 2024, 01:16

Misraq,

Learn to communicate with respect!Respecting others is respecting yourself.