Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Deqi Erey: Have you noticed those who are insulting us are a None Amara and None Oromo goons? Here is the list

Post by euroland » 18 Mar 2024, 15:45

Axumezena = Agame
Halafi = Agame
Chigray People = Agame
Selam = Agame
Abere-nesh Gurage/Welamo
Horror = Gurage
Belaynesh/Right= Agame
Emsraq/Almaz = Agame
EthioUnity = Agame

Always thr mini minority seems to have an issue with Eritrea, not the majority two big ethnics…but why?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Deqi Erey: Have you noticed those who are insulting us are a None Amara and None Oromo goons? Here is the list

Post by Fed_Up » 18 Mar 2024, 15:52

I disagree brother, euro.

I know the agamewoch but here is the list of primitive barefoot Amhara try to insult us.

Selam ሽባታው- amhara
Emsamu aka Misraq- Amhara
Abere ሰገጤው- Amhara
Union ወሼው- Amhara
Tiago- Amhara
Yimer- Amhara
H0E’-rous- Amhara

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Deqi Erey: Have you noticed those who are insulting us are a None Amara and None Oromo goons? Here is the list

Post by TesfaNews » 18 Mar 2024, 16:23

Selam already said in her old posts that she is mixed her grandma is tigrayan and she has gurage oromo Amhara blood too so she is a pan Ethiopianist. That is why she supported abiy until recently

Emsu could be Amhara due to his loyalty but he also knows how to speak Tigrinya his other nick almaze posts Tigrinya content he could be acting same with union

Abere is probably Amhara he is from the derg era so he's in his 50s mixing separatist amharaism with anti separatist Ethiopianism

Tiago also admitted to being gurage
Horus is gurage duh

Yimer is Oromo aka Sadacha macha

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Mar 2024, 15:52

I know the agamewoch but here is the list of primitive barefoot Amhara try to insult us.

Selam ሽባታው- amhara
Abere ሰገጤው- Amhara
Union ወሼው- Amhara
Tiago- Amhara
Yimer- Amhara
H0E’-rous- Amhara

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 18 Mar 2024, 16:33

Fed_Up wrote:
18 Mar 2024, 15:52

Selam ሽባታው- amhara
Abere ሰገጤው- Amhara
Union ወሼው- Amhara
Tiago- Amhara
Yimer- Amhara
H0E’-rous- Amhara
2 me they r all z same sh!t, gallas-agames-amharas r all enemies of us Eritreans. They just wait until they get power & then they turn against us Eritreans. Fkkkk them alllll. Fkkkk galla-bantu-agame-amhara dead failed state ethiopia. I only care about my ERITREA. My Eritrea don't need sh!t from these galla-bantu-agame-amhara dead failed state ethiopia. Nature gave us Eritreans all z wealth, we got seas and islands and gold and oil and brilliant military and ppl and government, we don't need galla-bantu-agame-amhara dead failed state ethiopia. My Eritrea we got really good friends from Sudan 2 Somalia 2 Egypt and Saudi-Arabia that's all we need.
Please wait, video is loading...

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 18 Mar 2024, 16:53

Fed bro

I am certain Selam, Emsraq and of course Belaynesh are Agames who were a stanch supporters of the Weyane during their murderes era. Who would support the same regime who is murdering your people and rapping your boys and girls? I know most of these goons switched their alias to a new one so that they could run away from their dirty history.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Mar 2024, 17:27

Agame are the most cowards that they hide behind fake ethnic identities to insult Eritreans. Those agame who pretend to be Amhara, Gurage, Oromo, Somali, etc.... ጅብ እስኪነክስ ያነክስ... :P :P