Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Post in English you nut cases.

Post by Cigar » 17 Mar 2024, 19:54

Come on guys, speak in English (which we all can communicate). Stop these freaking chew, chaw, chiw crap.
I have hard time reading or understanding it and it is boring me. It just is not fun. How on hell am I supposed to irritate you if I don’t freaking know what the fu’ck you are posting?
Don’t take away my pleasure.
So long the Bozo Elias allows all to participate, it doesn’t mean that it got to be freaking Amharic.
After all, you 120 million rats fool yourselves as if you practice democracy. Democracy my behind.

Tiago

Re: Post in English you nut cases.

Post by Tiago » 17 Mar 2024, 21:05

You remind me of an Eritrean restaurant owner in north London who used to come to the Ethiopian restaurant in the same street and complain why the Ethiopians are not visiting his joint.
To his dismay,all the Eritreans flocked to those vibrant Ethiopian joints(Friday and Saturday nights were full house).Amharic,tigrigna,oromigna and Somali music were played.
The owner of that soulless Eritrean restaurant finally ended up being a regular customer himself.
This forum is as the name suggests ETHIOPIAN.
Why is it hard for Eritreans to run their own discussion forum? don't count on the majority of Ethiopians but the tigray folks will join in droves.

Be careful before you run your mouth.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Mar 2024, 21:59

Rat face Tiago, you see what I mean? How hard was it to post in a language I can understand?
Good move. Keep it up and tell the rest of the rats to follow your path.

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 Mar 2024, 23:45

Ascari Eritrean cigarila angry at Ethiopians today, again. :lol:

She wants ER to talk her akaleguziy tigraway :lol: :lol: :lol: