Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Atheist Ascari Eritreans Showing Their Hate To God and Tewahido on Public. Kkkkkk

Post by union » 17 Mar 2024, 12:27

tarik wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:49
Fed_Up wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:34
Do we need to dump the Orthodox? Its the last organization that connects us with our backward forever adversaries or enemies, the Ethiopians. Let's dump it!!
Exactly, bro i have been posting about this issue here & other social media platforms for years now, and everybody was against me, but now finally my Eritrean ppl are getting my point, the only link that connects us Eritrean with that cursed-land-ethiopia is this so called orthodox church and we need to break that link, the sooner the better, of course we will soon build a huge separating wall between us two with high electricity voltages as well, we Eritreans r sick and tired of this parasite failed state puppet of white ppl galla-bantu-agame ethiopia.

union
Member+

Re: Atheist Ascari Eritreans Showing Their Hate To God and Tewahido on Public. Kkkkkk

Post by union » 17 Mar 2024, 12:32

Down down....God malet tejemere

Ascari Eritreans could not hide themselves any longer since that white boy exposed them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Re: Atheist Ascari Eritreans Showing Their Hate To God and Tewahido on Public. Kkkkkk

Post by union » 17 Mar 2024, 13:34

The hate spree on God by Ascari eritreans continues......

Ascaris tarik, fendadaw (fedup), zemso, cigarila, soaliman, sun etc :lol:

How much more does God need to punish them? I guess they want to be finished ✅️