Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Videos Of:Africans R Dumping Islam & Christianity 4 Hinduism!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Mar 2024, 10:34

Do we need to dump the Orthodox? Its the last organization that connects us with our backward forever adversaries or enemies, the Ethiopians. Let's dump it!!

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Videos Of:Africans R Dumping Islam & Christianity 4 Hinduism!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 17 Mar 2024, 10:49

Fed_Up wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:34
Do we need to dump the Orthodox? Its the last organization that connects us with our backward forever adversaries or enemies, the Ethiopians. Let's dump it!!
Exactly, bro i have been posting about this issue here & other social media platforms for years now, and everybody was against me, but now finally my Eritrean ppl are getting my point, the only link that connects us Eritrean with that cursed-land-ethiopia is this so called orthodox church and we need to break that link, the sooner the better, of course we will soon build a huge separating wall between us two with high electricity voltages as well, we Eritreans r sick and tired of this parasite failed state puppet of white ppl galla-bantu-agame ethiopia.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Mar 2024, 13:32

As far as I'm concerned, I seek refuge in almighty Allah to whom I'm fasting from becoming a follower of Hinduism.

Amen.