Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

In a country which has 120 million rats, one Eritrean is on top of all of the.

Post by Cigar » 16 Mar 2024, 22:16

Yes his name Ali Suliman, an Eritrean football legend like his grandparents used to be is the leading goals scorer in the football allergic country called Ethiopia’s football league.
Man that is a freaking shame that this football allergic Ethiopia can’t find one good rat out 120 million rats to shine this cursed land.
That applies to me too. Due to trying to take advantage and to get the fu’ck out of Ethiopia not willingly (with no full heart) was playing with this football allergic country’s national team.
And it worked. The football federation wrote me a beautiful letter which was one of the requirements for me to get an exit visa to go to Kiev, Ukraine for study.
I hope South Africa buy his services so that he can too get the fu’ck out Ethiopia and also make more money.

Cigar

Re: In a country which has 120 million rats, one Eritrean is on top of all of the.

Post by Cigar » 17 Mar 2024, 19:26

Why is one of the 120 million rats can’t debunk this fact.
One Eritrea is value more than 120 million rats in their own country.
Ethiopia is the shame of Africa and is football allergic and the lack of response from these 120 million rats a testimony to that fact.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: In a country which has 120 million rats, one Eritrean is on top of all of the.

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Mar 2024, 19:31

Ethiopia and India have soccer allergy syndrome.

እነ ወሽዬ (union) እኮ ናቸው:: መራገጥ እንጂ መጫወት አይችሉም:: ይህ ጫማ ሳያይ ያደገን ህብረተሰብ ጫማ አጫምተህ ኳስ ጠልዝ ብትለው ይቻለዋል? በቀን አንዴ በልቶ ያደገን ልጂ በየትኛው ትከሻው ነው ተጋፍቶ ወይም ኳስ ነርቶ ጎል የሚያገባው? Nope! ከሴቶች ምድብ ተመድቦም ለግማሽ ፍፃሜ ሳይደርስ የሚወገድ ቡድን ነው ያላቸው:: ደግሞ መችስ .. በባዶ ሆዳቸው ጉረኛም አይደሉ.. ሳይበሉ እስቴዴም ካልሰራን ይላሉ:: ውስጡን ለቄስ:: :oops:
Last edited by Fed_Up on 17 Mar 2024, 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 17 Mar 2024, 19:33

How many skinny Eritreans are enough for breakfast a deep Red Sea sharks when fleeing hellish Ascari land? If you answer this correctly I will buy you 10 packets of cigarette - I will make your day :lol:

Cigar wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 19:26
Ethiopia is the shame of Africa and is football allergic and the lack of response from these 120 million rats a testimony to that fact.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Mar 2024, 19:39

Abere wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 19:33
How many skinny Eritreans are enough for breakfast a deep Red Sea sharks when fleeing hellish Ascari land? If you answer this correctly I will buy you 10 packets of cigarette - I will make your day :lol:

Cigar wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 19:26
^^^ በባዶ እግሩ ድንጋይና ሙጀሌ እየተፈራረቁ ያደገው ሰገጤው አበረ (ስሙ ራሱ ሲቀሽሽ) ... ለኤርትራዊ ሙድ ሊይዝ ሲሞክር:: ለማያቅሽ ታጠኝ:: ነገሩ በፈስ ታጥነህ ነው ያደግከው... መደብ ላ ከአባትህ ተቃራኒው ላይ ተኝተህ ራት የበላኸውን የደረቀ በውሃ ተዘፍዝፎ የተቆላ በቆሎ ነፍተህ ስትታኮስ እያደርክ አድገህ...
ቀዳዳ ሁላ

እማያቅሽን አጃጂይ ምድረ starbin marvins ..ቁዝር

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Mar 2024, 19:43

I love it and it is my pleasure to irritate these 120 million rats and their funfunat aliet agames.
One Eritrea versus 120 million rats and still he beats the crap out of them in their own cursed home.
Ethiopia, yes is the shame of Africa created by lies and empty gurras.
I give it one thing positive though.
It used to amongst the top long distance runners in the past.
And that is because the Eritrean gorilla fighters were chasing them and they were running for their lives and Eritrea indirectly was training them.
If you want proof to that now that the war between Eritrean gorilla fighters and the Ethiopian army halted due to Eritrea’s victory the Eritrean defense force start chasing the funfunat aliet tegarus and thus the filthy long distance runners are representing Ethiopia in the long distance.
So you 120 million rats need to send every Eritrean including our refugees all over the world a thank you notes.
Facts matter.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Mar 2024, 19:48

Come on guys, speak in English (which we all can communicate). Stop these freaking chew, chaw, chiw crap.
I have hard time reading or understanding it and it is boring me. It just is not fun.
So long the Bozo Elias allows all to participate, it doesn’t mean that it got to be freaking Amharic.
After all, you 120 million rats fool yourselves as if you practice democracy. Democracy my behind.