Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Somaliman

A Fight Between Eritreans And Ethiopians

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2024, 17:41

A fight between Eritreans and Ethiopians doesn't take anyone anywhere, there will neither be any winner in this. Therefore, let's us discuss something of interest to all of us, instead.

Just a thought.

Abdisa
Member+

Re: A Fight Between Eritreans And Ethiopians

Post by Abdisa » 16 Mar 2024, 17:52

It is a fight between Agame and Eritreans. Over one million agame have so far died in the fight to make them emasculated and eviscerated, and the only thing they can do now is tongue lashing in an apparent sign of defeat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2024, 18:34

Abdisa wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 17:52
It is a fight between Agame and Eritreans. Over one million agame have so far died in the fight to make them emasculated and eviscerated, and the only thing they can do now is tongue lashing in an apparent sign of defeat. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OK, let's say it's between Agame and Eritreans. Still it doesn't take anyone of you on either side anywhere, and it's boring to the rest of forum users.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 16 Mar 2024, 18:44

There was never ever war which was initiated by Eritrea with Ethiopia as a country or the agames as a freaking regional entity.
So, your statement should been directed towards the Ethiopians and the agames which encroached in our country illegally (Ethiopia) or the agames who preemptively shot missiles to Eritrea for no reason at all.
So, we the Eritrean people never claimed any thing Ethiopian or agamian and never started any war either.
But we will definitely destroy be it Ethiopian or agamian who dares or doesn’t respect us.
So again, don’t lump sum us the Eritreans with the 120 million rats Ethiopias or the funfunat aliet tegarus.
All of them are evil, envious and rascals.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2024, 19:43

Cigar wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 18:44
There was never ever war which was initiated by Eritrea with Ethiopia as a country or the agames as a freaking regional entity.
So, your statement should been directed towards the Ethiopians and the agames which encroached in our country illegally (Ethiopia) or the agames who preemptively shot missiles to Eritrea for no reason at all.
So, we the Eritrean people never claimed any thing Ethiopian or agamian and never started any war either.
But we will definitely destroy be it Ethiopian or agamian who dares or doesn’t respect us.
So again, don’t lump sum us the Eritreans with the 120 million rats Ethiopias or the funfunat aliet tegarus.

You guys believe that only Agame are your enemies. I chat with many Ethiopians of all ethnic backgrounds and they tell me things that they don't tell to you Eritreans. Trust me, when it comes to Eritrea, they're all on the same page. I also ask them with regard to Somalia. They express contrasting views. Guess what - I don't believe a sh'it of their contrasting views, because since I'm in front of them, many of them say things that they don't really believe deep down for the sake of not disappointing me, and this means that they're all on the same page when it comes to Somalia too.

Don't be fooled by Ethiopians, they play like kids - "It wasn't me, it was my sister".

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 16 Mar 2024, 20:21

The amiche boy Fendadaw started it.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Mar 2024, 21:35

Misraq wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 20:21
እምሶ

ገና መች ተጀመረና:I am just warming up.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Mar 2024, 21:52

Cigar wrote:
May be you have some points but wholly wrong attitudes. First of all what is war by definition when you are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week sitting in front of the computer screen and unleashing barrages of individual and team based vulgar and hate speech against Ethiopians and their democratically elected government which in itself is one form of war by other means.

Ethiopians and the Ethiopian government have good big hearts, broad understanding and sympathy for which reason the Ethiopian PM traveled all the way up to Asmara offering flowers, peace and life free from isolation and back breaking sanctions. Now on top of that you are demanding RESPECT not knowing that respect is not given but earned by yourself through respecting others and gaining respect from others in turn.

Yes tplf launched missiles at some moment against Eritrea but then again the same tplf have been recruited, trained, lead and placed on the Ethiopian government throne by the Eritreans. You might smoke, sniff and dream to demonize and destroy the "120 million Ethiopian rats" as call them which in itself barbaric and savage collective demonetization, to say the least, not knowing that you might be exactly that rat heading for self destruction with your unbounded and incompetent irrational blind aggression.

Somaliman is more than right in suggesting and seeking the healthy and constructive peaceful road and civilized behavior because that is the only way for understanding and becoming individually and collectively healthy, wealthy and happy for ever to come!

ETHIOPIA FOREVER, THE FATHER AND MOTHER OF AFRICAN LIBERATION, THE SOURCE AND ORIGIN OF HUMAN SPECIES!

Ethiopia, your future is so bright it burns my eyes!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 16 Mar 2024, 22:12

Fed_Up wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 21:35
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

Fed bro…Emaraq is a pure agame, not Weleye as you believe. No Weleye had a deep hate to Eritrea. Perhaps, her dad could be from anywhere…Agame mums have hard time telling from who they get pregnant from…however, no doubt, she is raised in Agame household where she has tought at the young age to hate her masters, the Eritreans.
Last edited by euroland on 16 Mar 2024, 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Mar 2024, 22:13

:P :P :P :P
Last edited by Fiyameta on 16 Mar 2024, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 16 Mar 2024, 22:24

Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 19:43
Cigar wrote:
You guys believe that only Agame are your enemies. I chat with many Ethiopians of all ethnic backgrounds and they tell me things that they don't tell to you Eritreans. Trust me, when it comes to Eritrea, they're all on the same page. I also ask them with regard to Somalia. They express contrasting views. Guess what - I don't believe a sh'it of their contrasting views, because since I'm in front of them, many of them say things that they don't really believe deep down for the sake of not disappointing me, and this means that they're all on the same page when it comes to Somalia too.

Don't be fooled by Ethiopians, they play like kids - "It wasn't me, it was my sister".
You have to learn to trust yourself and proud of yourself in the same way that you need to learn to trust others in healthy way not in arrogant way suffering from superficial superiority or superiority complex. They might tell you that Agames are their only enemies while at the same time in the same sentence are demonizing and calling 120 million Ethiopians as Rats. So in your childish and backward opinion, 120 million Ethiopians play like kids while in fact it is you who play like a fool as well as like a kid, contradicting yourself several times in a single paragraph.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Mar 2024, 22:31

euroland wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 22:12
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

Fed bro…Emaraq is a pure agame, not Weleye as you believe. No Weleye had a deep hate to Eritrea. Perhaps, her dad could be from anywhere…Agame mums have hard time telling from who they get pregnant from…however, no doubt, she is raised in Agame household where she has tought at the young age to hate her masters, the Eritreans.
Bro euro,

ምንም እንኳን ወያኔ የለየለት ሸታታ ቢሆንም ሁሉም አንድ አይነት ቅራቅንቦዎች ናቸው:: they all are same sh!t. ታጥበው አይጠሩም::

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2024, 22:33

I think the awkward situation of our forum, which is killing it, is due to lack of more responsible forum moderation. I believe there's a certain degree of forum moderation in place, as many posts are being moved to the open forum.

For a more responsible forum or content moderation, general posting guidelines and forum rules should be put in place, to start with, and the consequences of breaching the rules should also clearly be made visible.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 16 Mar 2024, 22:44

sun wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 22:24
Somaliman wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 19:43
Cigar wrote:

You have to learn to trust yourself and proud of yourself in the same way that you need to learn to trust others in healthy way not in arrogant way suffering from superficial superiority or superiority complex. They might tell you that Agames are their only enemies while at the same time in the same sentence are demonizing and calling 120 million Ethiopians as Rats. So in your childish and backward opinion, 120 million Ethiopians play like kids while in fact it is you who play like a fool as well as like a kid, contradicting yourself several times in a single paragraph.

"Ethiopians" does not necessarily mean all Ethiopians or 120 million Ethiopians.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Mar 2024, 07:43

Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

ቂጥህን እያሟሟቅህ እንደሆነ ነግረኸናል።
አጥበኸው ብትጠብቀን ትሸለም ይሆናል

:lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 17 Mar 2024, 09:00

Ignored by Ethiopians, the lowly Eritreans are talking to themselves about issues of Ethiopia.
Eritrea is no longer the province of Ethiopia, move on and act independently. Embarrassing.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 17 Mar 2024, 10:01

Right wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 09:00
Ignored by Ethiopians, the lowly Eritreans are talking to themselves about issues of Ethiopia.
Eritrea is no longer the province of Ethiopia, move on and act independently. Embarrassing.

Eritrea is no longer the province of Ethiopia, move on and act independently.
Yet you keep uttering every other day that Eritreans' destiny is in Ethiopia.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're one of the major fuc'kers who are making this forum boring, as you keep dropping your nonsense all over the place to provoke Eritreans.

union
Member+

Post by union » 17 Mar 2024, 10:10

Fendex is done but she said she is just warming up.
The question is how is she going to retrieve the 1.6 million ascari kidneys inserted in the arabs' and wests' bodies :lol:

She is right she is just warming up :lol:

Misraq wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 07:43
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

አጥበኸው ብትጠብቀን ትሸለም ይሆናል

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 17 Mar 2024, 10:40

union wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:10
The question is how is she going to retrieve the 1.6 million ascari kidneys inserted in the arabs' and wests' bodies :lol:

Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

አጥበኸው ብትጠብቀን ትሸለም ይሆናል

አንተ ሰገጤው ወሼ

የዚችን አሮጊ እምሱዬን ቂንጥ* ምናልባት ባገኝ ብለህ ቂጥ እንዳነፈነፍክ ልትሞት ነው:: አስቀያሚ ቦርጫም ስለሆንክ እንትን ቢያርብህ አልደነቅም:: አራራ ሳይገለው ..እምሱዬ ፕሊስ ጽደቂበት :cry:

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 17 Mar 2024, 12:39

union wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:10

Misraq wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Misraq wrote:
እምሶ

አጥበኸው ብትጠብቀን ትሸለም ይሆናል