Senior Member+

የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ ምን ገጠመው?

Post by Revelations » 16 Mar 2024, 14:06

Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ ምን ገጠመው?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Mar 2024, 14:18

Is that Elias Meseret also somebody who went to school and tried to learn something or simply spent his time, like yourself, in it and came out through the same tor he entered?

Online service means there is an authentication procedure in place, which is logged by the system, all the remaining actions of the user who logged in will also be similarly logged, the trace will never be erased from the system and the idiot Meseret, beset sem yemeTera yeset lij, will be caught without any big deal.

Mark my words!

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Mar 2024, 16:52

ይህ ወንጀል ነው።። እውነት ይህ ሆኖ ከሆነ ያጭበረበረ በሙሉ ጋማውን ተይዞ እጥፍ እንዲከፍል ይደረጋል። እያንዳንዱ ነገር ሲስተም ላይ እንደሚመዘገብ የማያቅ ጉድ አለ? ትላንት ገንዘብ ያወጡ ባጠቃላይ ስማቸው ኮምፒውተር ላይ አለ።

Educator

Post by Educator » 17 Mar 2024, 10:50

Why are you mad at the news and the reporter? Were you intending to conceal the news(bad news in this case)? Well it is out and even corroborated by the official statement from the bank. We should praise the reporter and his sources. He probably prevented further damage to the bank by reporting is sooner.

Now going to the bank, it is a criminal bank that is involved in the biggest black market currency exchange activity. It facilitates money laundering and all illegal financial activity. In the USA, it collaborated with RIA money transfer organization with black market rates. It offers Birr 127 for $1 US dollar for anyone wanting to send remittances to their family in Ethiopia. This should be a crime in a normal society, but in satan Mamo Killo's world, it is considered fukk-Ethiopia-as-long-as-I-fill-my-bank-account-in-Dubai-for-my-retirement.

And a lesson for you, if a banking system fails miserably like this one, the first thing that fails can be the logging mechanism especially if it was caused by criminals, so forget about traces of activity. Maybe the culprits stole billions before they open it for the public to sabotage the future investigation. Even if there is trace, it will be impossible to recover the money taken from the ATMs.

DefendTheTruth wrote:
16 Mar 2024, 14:18

the trace will never be erased from the system and the idiot Meseret, beset sem yemeTera yeset lij, will be caught without any big deal.

Mark my words!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Mar 2024, 12:30

Educator wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:50
Why are you mad at the news and the reporter? Were you intending to conceal the news(bad news in this case)? Well it is out and even corroborated by the official statement from the bank. We should praise the reporter and his sources. He probably prevented further damage to the bank by reporting is sooner.

Now going to the bank, it is a criminal bank that is involved in the biggest black market currency exchange activity. It facilitates money laundering and all illegal financial activity. In the USA, it collaborated with RIA money transfer organization with black market rates. It offers Birr 127 for $1 US dollar for anyone wanting to send remittances to their family in Ethiopia. This should be a crime in a normal society, but in satan Mamo Killo's world, it is considered fukk-Ethiopia-as-long-as-I-fill-my-bank-account-in-Dubai-for-my-retirement.

And a lesson for you, if a banking system fails miserably like this one, the first thing that fails can be the logging mechanism especially if it was caused by criminals, so forget about traces of activity. Maybe the culprits stole billions before they open it for the public to sabotage the future investigation. Even if there is trace, it will be impossible to recover the money taken from the ATMs.

DefendTheTruth wrote:

the trace will never be erased from the system and the idiot Meseret, beset sem yemeTera yeset lij, will be caught without any big deal.

Mark my words!
I am not mad at all, just amazed at how stupid the guy is: he tried to use a technical glitch of machines for his propaganda against the government using such a silly claim.

Technical systems do experience some sort of glitches at some times, but you have to have a grasp of what it is before rushing to the public as big issue for one's failed political campaign.

If you may happen, for what ever reason, that you opted to pay using your credit card and for some reason the amount was incorrectly flowed to your pocket, then it is in your own interest to promptly declare the money that you have wrongly received. Failing to do so will cost you a punishment of intentional fraud, which is a crime.

The guy failed to spare the children from such obvious risk by his rushing to the public, he should have advised the children of the risk, if he was not an idiot.

And you trying to defend him makes you double idiot!

Educator

Post by Educator » 17 Mar 2024, 13:22

I would never expect a more responsible reporting as this one in a situation like this. Just read the last two paragraphs of his reporting below and tell me if that is "stupid". If you think that is "stupid", then I am the most "stupid" person in the world.

"ይህን ተከትሎ ባንኩ "በሲስተም ችግር ምክንያት" አገልግሎቶቹ ላይ ማለትም በቅርንጫፎች፥ በኢንተርኔት ባንኪንግ፥ በሞባይል ባንኪንግ፥ እንዲሁም በሲቢኢ ብር የአገልግሎት መቋረጥ አጋጥሟል ብሏል።

የባንኩን የስራ ሀላፊዎች በስልክ ለማግኘት ያደረግኩት ሙከራ አልተሳካም፣ ባንኩ ግን ምን እንደተከሰተ ዝርዝር መረጃ ለህዝብ እንደሚሰጥ ይጠበቃል።"

But can you enlighten us about your illegal and criminal financial activity that you're performing in collaboration with RIA money transfer to Ethiopia?
Please wait, video is loading...
DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 12:30
Educator wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 10:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Mark my words!
I am not mad at all, just amazed at how stupid the guy is: he tried to use a technical glitch of machines for his propaganda against the government using such a silly claim.

Technical systems do experience some sort of glitches at some times, but you have to have a grasp of what it is before rushing to the public as big issue for one's failed political campaign.

If you may happen, for what ever reason, that you opted to pay using your credit card and for some reason the amount was incorrectly flowed to your pocket, then it is in your own interest to promptly declare the money that you have wrongly received. Failing to do so will cost you a punishment of intentional fraud, which is a crime.

The guy failed to spare the children from such obvious risk by his rushing to the public, he should have advised the children of the risk, if he was not an idiot.

And you trying to defend him makes you double idiot!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 18 Mar 2024, 14:24

The short lived endless richness ever, the case of Ethiopian Commerical Bank system glitch, after a maintenance task has been carried out on the system.

The software engineer, who over-saw such a major hole in the system and the system administrator who undertook the maintenance procedure should be put behind the bar for the rest of their lives. Inepts!

Such a major functional glitch points out to a failing adequate testing of their products. This is a dereliction of duty, with a major impact on the security of the state and the lives of millions.

The students are embarrassments to the nation and the institution they are housed in, if nothing else.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-68599027

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 20 Mar 2024, 06:33

የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ ለሰዓታት ባጋጠመው “የሲስተም ችግር” ምን ያህል ብር ወጪ ሆነ?

ባለፈው ሳምንት ማብቂያ አርብ መጋቢት 6/2016 ዓ.ም. ምሽት ላይ በኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ የገንዘብ ዝውውር ሥርዓት ላይ ተፈጠረ በተባለው ችግር ትክክለኛ ባልሆነ መንገድ ከፍተኛ መጠን ያለው ገንዘብ መውጣቱ እየተነገረ ነው።

ከዚህ በፊት በአገሪቱ የባንክ ሥራ ታሪክ አጋጥሞ በማያውቅ ሁኔታ በተከሰተው በዚህ ችግር የባንኩ ደንበኞች ካስቀመጡት የገንዘብ መጠን ውጪ ከገንዘብመስጫ ማሽኖች (ኤቲኤም) እንዲሁም ከሞባይል ባንኪንግ ከፍተኛ መጠን ያለው ብር ወስደዋል።

ይህንንም ተከትሎ ባንኩ ለተወሰነ ጊዜ አገልግሎቶችን በማቆም ችግሩ ለመቆጣጠር መቻሉን ያሳወቀ ሲሆን፣ ነገር ግን በዚህ ክስተት ምን ያህል ብር ወጪ እንደተረገ ወይም እንደተዘዋወረ በይፋ የሰጠው አሃዝ የለም።

የተለያዩ መንጮች ከባንኩ የወጣው የብር መጠን ከመቶ ሚሊዮኖች አስከ ቢሊዮኖች ብር ባንኩ ጤናማ ያልሆነ ባለው መንገድ መዘዋወሩን ግምታቸውን ሲያስቀምጡ ቆይተዋል።

ቢቢሲ ይህንን አሃዝ በተመለከተ ከባንኩ ኃላፊዎች ማረጋገጫ ወይም ማስተባበያ ለማግኘት ያደረገው ጥረት ባይሳካም፣ በደፈናው ከፍተኛ መጠን ያለው ገንዘብ ወጪ መደረጉን ብቻ አመልክተዋል።

አሶሺየትድ ፕሬስ (ኤፒ) የዜና ወኪል ማክሰኞ ከሰዓት በኋላ ባወጣው ዘገባ የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ በገንዘብ ዝውውር ሥርዓቱ ላይ ችግር ባጋጠመው ወቅት የተወሰደበት ገንዘብ 2.4 ቢሊዮን ብር (40 ሚሊዮን ዶላር) መሆኑን አመልክቷል።

የዜና ወኪሎ ጨምሮም ባንኩ በሰዓታት ውስጥ ከገንዘብ መክፈያ ማሽኖቹ የወጣውን እና በሞባይል አማካይነት የተዘዋወረውን ገንዘብ ለማስመለስ ጥረት መጀመሩን ዘግቧል።

ባንኩ የገጠመውን ችግር ተከትሎ ፕሬዝዳንቱ አቶ አቤ ሳኖ ሰኞ ዕለት በሰጡት ጋዜጣዊ መግለጫ ተጠቃሚዎች የሌላቸውን ከፍተኛ መጠን ያለው ገንዘብ ማዘዋወር የቻሉት የባንክ ሥርዓቱን በማሻሻል ሂደት ወቅት በተፈጠረ ክፍተት እንጂ የበይነ መረብ ጥቃት ደርሶበት እንዳልሆነ ተናግረዋል።

የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ ፕሬዝዳንት አክለውም የሲስተም ችግር አጋጥሟል በተባለበት አርብ ምሽት በነበሩ ሰዓታት ውስጥ መጠኑ በይፋ ያልተገለጸ “ጤናማ ያልሆነ” ያሉት የገንዘብ ዝውውር መካሄዱን ገልጸዋል።

በአገሪቱ ትልቁ የሆነው የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ በየዕለቱ በመላው አገሪቱ በቢሊዮኖች የሚቆጠር ገንዘብ በተለያዩ የገንዘብ ማዘዋወሪያ ዘዴዎች ያንቀሳቅሳል።

ባንኩ የገንዘብ ዝውውር ሥርዓቱ ላይ ችግር በገጠማው ጊዜ በነበሩት ሰዓታት ውስጥ ጤና ማየሆኑትን ጨምሮ ከ490 ሺህ በላይ የገንዘብ ዝውውር መከናወኑን አመልክቷል።

በባንኩ ላይ የሲስተም ብልሽት የመከሰቱን አጋጣሚ ተጠቅመው በባንክ ሂሳባቸው በቂ ገንዘብ ሳይኖራቸው በርከት ያለ የገንዘብ ዝውውር ፈጽመዋል የተባሉት በተለያዩ የአገሪቱ ክፍሎች የሚገኙ የዩኒቨርሲቲ ተማሪዎች መሆናቸው ጭምር ይፋ ተደርጓል።

ቢቢሲ ያነጋገራቸው በተለያዩ ዩኒቨርሲቲዎች የሚገኙ ተማሪዎች በዕለቱ በሂሳባቸው በቂ ገንዘብ ሳይኖራቸው ወደ ሲቢኢ ብር አካውንታቸው እንዲሁም ወደ ወሌሎች ባንኮች ገንዘብ ማዘዋወራቸውን አረጋግጠዋል።

በተጨማሪም በምሽት በትምህርት ተቋማቱ ውስጥ እና በአቅራቢያው ባሉ የገንዘብ መክፈያ ማሽኖች (ኤቲኤም) አካባቢ ረዣዥም ሰልፎችን ሰርተው ጥሬ ገንዘብ ወጪ ሲያደርጉ እንደነበረ ተማሪዎች ተናግረዋል።

የኢትዮጵያ ንግድ ባንክ በገንዘብ መክፈያ እና ማዘዋወሪያ ሥርዓቱ ላይ ያጋጠመው ችግር በተማሪዎች ዘንድ በስልክ አማካይነት በስፋት መሰራጨቱንም ቢቢሲ ያነጋገራቸው ተማሪዎች ገልጸዋል።

ፕሬዝዳንቱ አቶ አቤ እንደተናገሩት ተማሪዎቹ የእራሳቸው ባልሆነው የገንዘብ ዝውውር ውስጥ የገቡት ባንኩ የሳይበር ጥቃት አጋጥሞት እንደሆነ እና ሊደረስብን አይችልም በሚል የተሳሳተ ግምት ነው ብለዋል።

ባንኩ ችግሩ በሥርዓቱ ላይ መከሰቱን ተከትሎ አገልግሎቶች እንዲቋረጥ በማድረግ ለገጠመው ክፈተት መፍትሄ ከሰጠ በኋላ የባንክ ሥራውን መልሶ ጀምሯል።

“የተቋረጠውን አገልግሎት ካስጀመርን በኋላ ወደ ግብይቶች ምርመራ ነው የገባነው። በዛ ያለ ግብይት ያደረጉትን ለይተን የፍትሕ አካላት እንዲያውቁት አድርገናል” ያሉት አቶ አቤ ከእነዚህ ውስጥም አብዛኞቹ በዩኒቨርሲቲዎች አካባቢ የተካሄደ ነው።

ቢሆንም ግን ፕሬዝዳንቱ በወቅቱ የተደረጉ ጤናማ እና ጤናማ ያልሆኑ የገንዘብ ዝውውሮች እንዲሁም እየተመለሰ ያለው ገንዘብ እየተለየ እና ኦዲት እየተደረጉ በመሆናቸው ከባንኩ የወጣውን የገንዘብ መጠን ከመናገር ተቆጥበዋል።