Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
almaze
Member+

A prominent Indian YouTuber has been jailed in Eritrea for recording the ruins of Asmara.

Post by almaze » 14 Mar 2024, 16:53

The undercover police officer is a short-legged guy who has a striking resemblance to Fendadaw and displays a high level of arrogance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Re: A prominent Indian YouTuber has been jailed in Eritrea for recording the ruins of Asmara.

Post by Somaliman » 14 Mar 2024, 17:06

He doesn't need to film dilapidated buildings, as India is the dirtiest country in the entire fuc'king world.

He should rather envy Eritrea, as his fuc'king India is very dirty and noisy, while Eritrea is clean and calm.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: A prominent Indian YouTuber has been jailed in Eritrea for recording the ruins of Asmara.

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Mar 2024, 17:13

almaze wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 16:53
The undercover police officer is a short-legged guy who has a striking resemblance to Fendadaw and displays a high level of arrogance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talking about short_legged. The king of short-legged primitives.

He reminds me this king… :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 14 Mar 2024, 18:18

Amanuel Eyasu has published a detailed report on the incarceration of the Indian YouTuber in Eritrea. :lol: :lol: :lol:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 14 Mar 2024, 18:33

almaze wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 16:53

Great Job My Eritrean government 4 arresting that mozerfkkker white ppl dikkkk [deleted] indian baztard arse. Eritrea don't play around unlike galla-bantu-agame-ethiopia. VIVA MY ERITREAN GOVERNMENT AGAIN FKKKKK INDIANS.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 14 Mar 2024, 18:41

why is he asking him if he has permission? There’s no such thing back home, is there? Am I missing something?

almaze
Member+

Post by almaze » 14 Mar 2024, 19:02

eden wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 18:41
why is he asking him if he has permission? There’s no such thing back home, is there? Am I missing something?

Fendadaw's young nephew is trying to carry out a citizen's arrest, which I believe is not authorized by Eritrea's collapsing government. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justice Seeker

Post by Justice Seeker » 14 Mar 2024, 20:00

ኩራዕ ወዲ ኤረይ ሳላ ጻዕርኻ ዩ ኤረይ ኣብዚ በጺሓ!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 14 Mar 2024, 23:37

almaze wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 19:02
eden wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 18:41

Fendadaw's young nephew is trying to carry out a citizen's arrest, which I believe is not authorized by Eritrea's collapsing government. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Fendadaw is policing here while his look alike nephew is policing on the ground. Patrioticism is in their blood.
:lol:

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 15 Mar 2024, 00:09

Upon looking at other 4 videos in the series on Eritrea of Traveling Mantra, it looks like overall Manoj enjoyed his trip to Eritrea and the Eritrean people. Also most of the shocking titles for some of the videos by youtubers are meant for click-bait & many times they dispel the catchy titles with actual content of their video or stating they experienced great things despite what main-stream-medias had alleged of the places.

In other videos he said Eritrea/Asmara was one of the safest places he had been to while even walking alone late night...the people were friendly and not begging visitors. He enjoyed the local cafes and pastry shops, even the best Margarita Pizza he had.

There have been other Indian/Asian travelers to Eritrea that also have overall enjoyed their visit to Eritrea and Eritrean people. Some even commenting that while some internet access seemed behind the times (or having to go to internet cafes); that on the other hand, they enjoyed seeing people active/interacting with each other instead of devices/internet.

Sorry almaze coalition that you didn't get to see the areas you like to see & exploit. What are you going to do almaze when UNESCO begins to deliver & do more work/reconstruction/facelift on Asmara (Unesco World Heritage City/site)??

Eritrea's hands have been tied waiting 7 years since the Unesco declaration/designation of 2017. Maybe Eritrea(ns) should consider doing the facelifts/reconstructions themselves & with private experts/consultants from various parts of world...instead of waiting another 7 years for Unesco (if you ask me, its politically motivated delays by the leading EU country in charge of the project).