Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Yimer

Help needed: Is there any way to block posts from Axumezana & Tigray People?

Post by Yimer » 13 Mar 2024, 17:52

These two dummies are making ER like trash. I don’t know why Elias allows them to spam the forum.

Can anyone tell me how to block their posts?

Axumezana

Re: Help needed: Is there any way to block posts from Axumezana & Tigray People?

Post by Axumezana » 13 Mar 2024, 18:58

Is there any valid reason except your incompetence to present and argue your case?

Educator

Re: Help needed: Is there any way to block posts from Axumezana & Tigray People?

Post by Educator » 13 Mar 2024, 21:46

I agree there must be a way to block some annoying posts that have no significance to the many forum participants. What they are doing is a classic denial-of-service attack by posting same garbage day and night. Especially Axumzena.
Yimer wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 17:52
These two dummies are making ER like trash. I don’t know why Elias allows them to spam the forum.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 13 Mar 2024, 21:58

Ascari Eritreans Yimer & Educator

Unlike you and others who writes garbage that no one reads that our topics and threads are read by millions people on Ethiopian review making us the number one on this site.

That's right who the hell are you Ascari to tell the owner to banned us or anyone else?

Our writing on this site have brought millions of new readers and viewers that speaks volumes that we are wanted.

If it was you losers and other's on this site no one would have come to visit Ethiopian review but because of us the forum is very popular.

Now you Ascari Eritreans writing is read by no one but your own selves.

BTW Mr educators how come millions of people are reading our topics on this site??

Long Live the Tigray People!

Educator

Post by Educator » 13 Mar 2024, 23:23

Tigray People,

Have you noticed you're always responding to your own posts. And no one else reply to your post.
And what makes you think millions are reading your posts? Cause you can see the number of views and I doubt you ever noticed it.

Now check the post link below, how many times you replied to yourself?

viewtopic.php?t=340197
Tigray People wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 21:58
Ascari Eritreans Yimer & Educator

Unlike you and others who writes garbage that no one reads that our topics and threads are read by millions people on Ethiopian review making us the number one on this site.

That's right who the hell are you Ascari to tell the owner to banned us or anyone else?

Our writing on this site have brought millions of new readers and viewers that speaks volumes that we are wanted.

If it was you losers and other's on this site no one would have come to visit Ethiopian review but because of us the forum is very popular.

Now you Ascari Eritreans writing is read by no one but your own selves.

BTW Mr educators how come millions of people are reading our topics on this site??

Long Live the Tigray People!

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 14 Mar 2024, 16:43

Ascari Named Educator

We know you are low IQ idiot on this site that is why you couldn't add up the number of viewers read our articles which are in millions making us number one on this site.

Low IQ educator why don't you add up our topics viewers just on the first page??

Let's just give you examples.

Americans and the world =850,000

TPLF leaders will be hanged=720,000

Pow Eritreans Amhara=. 400,000

Banda Eritreans evil italy. 300,000

Defeated Eritreans Ethiopian 90,000

We can go on and on to list our article that had more than 20,000-70,000 which is 80% of our articles.

Loser Ascari like you and others have no viewers including the Banda Ascari yimer.

BTW all the viewers numbers we get in hundreds of thousands is per different topics.

Also don't forget we are inserting journey entry to reinforce our topics not talking to our self like you idiots.

Now apologize to us Ascari educator.

Tigray People
Member+

Post by Tigray People » 14 Mar 2024, 17:15

Educator

Low IQ educator this number of views are just in 5 topics.

BTW we bring some topics up to remind the liars that we defeated their lies and they can't defend them anymore.

Apologize to us now.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Mar 2024, 07:17

Yimer wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 17:52

Well, as an Eritrean daring to ask for the banning of Ethiopian from participating in the discussions of matters pertaining to their own land says all about the out-dated Shabo's mentality, which is living in a borrowed time, after finishing its own.

I may disagree with the two but still I can't deny that they have a stake in the matter of our common land.

Right

Post by Right » 15 Mar 2024, 08:30

This is coming from the Eritreans who should never be allowed on this forum insulting Ethiopia and Ethiopians 24/7.
The Askaris instinctively have forgotten that they are an independent failed nation.

Ethiopia, please deport the Eritreans immediately, close the border and help the Afars secure their stolen coastal territories. Give the Eritreans a real homework that will make them busy.
Ethiopia had enough but the Eritreans just didn’t get it.