Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Expect the Unexpected: Badme War I (1998 -2000);Will there be Badme War II? If yes, it ends Fascism.

Post by Abere » 13 Mar 2024, 15:09

Expect the Unexpected: Badme War I (1998 -2000);Will there be Badme War II? If yes, it ends Fascism.

The political weather looks like something is going to rain down. I wish there would be no more war and suffering of poor people, but the drum beating and conspirator Egypt and her puppies increasingly becoming paranoid is going cause heavy war. Badme which once was a flash point could be again an excuse to open Badme War II. This time around the end might not be granting mercy.

Somaliman

Re: Expect the Unexpected: Badme War I (1998 -2000);Will there be Badme War II? If yes, it ends Fascism.

Post by Somaliman » 13 Mar 2024, 15:36

Abere wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 15:09

The political weather looks like something is going to rain down. I wish there would be no more war and suffering of poor people, but the drum beating and conspirator Egypt and her puppies increasingly becoming paranoid is going cause heavy war. Badme which once was a flash point could be again an excuse to open Badme War II. This time around the end might not be granting mercy.

You're tired of the dead on arrival MoU of your clown monkey PM, I guess.

Abere

Re: Expect the Unexpected: Badme War I (1998 -2000);Will there be Badme War II? If yes, it ends Fascism.

Post by Abere » 14 Mar 2024, 10:29

It is a no brainer, where there is no peace and stability there is no predictable status quo. The most precarious region of Africa is the Eastern Region. The region is volatile because of the very odd outcome of the Italian colony of Somalia and Eritrea - an ex-province of Eritrea. And more significantly, unlike other colonies in the rest of Africa, Arab league and Arab countries put too much interest in them so as to use as tools to access and destabilize Ethiopia; so, do some Western countries to pressure Ethiopia ( the demographic giant and economic powerhouse of the continent) to yield to their stake in the continent. On the other hand, Ethiopia’s economic and population boom is the natural volcanic force that cannot be stopped by putting on artificial lid (cover) – neither sabotaged treaty nor good will stops the inevitable. Colonization is unnatural and what is natural tears it away. The colonial cr@p has been the baseless scheme of devouring Ethiopia and now it is Ethiopia’s turn to devour any vestiges of colonization around her doorsteps.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 14 Mar 2024, 10:35

Abere wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 10:29

It is a no brainer, where there is no peace and stability there is no predictable status quo. The most precarious region of Africa is the Eastern Region. The region is volatile because of the very odd outcome of the Italian colony of Somalia and Eritrea - an ex-province of Eritrea. And more significantly, unlike other colonies in the rest of Africa, Arab league and Arab countries put too much interest in them so as to use as tools to access and destabilize Ethiopia; so, do some Western countries to pressure Ethiopia ( the demographic giant and economic powerhouse of the continent) to yield to their stake in the continent. On the other hand, Ethiopia’s economic and population boom is the natural volcanic force that cannot be stopped by putting on artificial lid (cover) – neither sabotaged treaty nor good will stops the inevitable. Colonization is unnatural and what is natural tears it away. The colonial cr@p has been the baseless scheme of devouring Ethiopia and now it is Ethiopia’s turn to devour any vestiges of colonization around her doorsteps.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 14 Mar 2024, 10:59

ዓበረ: in Tigrigna means "He has withered." And we are seeing this Agame wither in desperation. A couple of days back, both Abiy and Tigray master Mike Hammer, told Agames that Eritrea is in its rightful territory! The hope they had that Eritrea and Abiy would sooner or later slug it out has dissipated. Now, they have a huge problem on their hands: how to climb down from their stringent 21 year position that Badme is theirs? How do these morons now turn around and accept the inevitable? It will mean the end of TPLF and the permanent humiliation of Chigray. But what other choice do they have. They can, of course, go on hallucinating. But, with the exception of a few die-hard ዓበረs, Agames are now accepting the reality that the game is indeed over! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abere

Post by Abere » 14 Mar 2024, 14:46

Sesame street

Abere is neither an Arab adulterated nor an Italian adulterated. Adulterated personalities are ubiquitous in the land of Ascari. First, check yourself before you open your adulterated mouth. One of adulterated personalities is they consider things only when convenient to them. Now, you consider Mike Hamer as the ultimate source of truth and power to you and Abiy Ahmed of the phantom "Oromia". Neither Abiy Ahmed of phantom "Oromia" nor Mike Hamer decides the future of Ethiopia and the aspiration of her people. We know you purchase the so-called Eritrea independence (which in reality is Eritrean slavery) from contrabandist Herman Cohn and Meles Zenawi ( which he in fact he also rescued you for the second time during the Badme War I). No, all of that is sham and have no value in the face of the Ethiopian mass. You are simply sitting on a time bomb, it will soon explode.

sesame wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 10:59
ዓበረ: in Tigrigna means "He has withered." And we are seeing this Agame wither in desperation. A couple of days back, both Abiy and Tigray master Mike Hammer, told Agames that Eritrea is in its rightful territory! The hope they had that Eritrea and Abiy would sooner or later slug it out has dissipated. Now, they have a huge problem on their hands: how to climb down from their stringent 21 year position that Badme is theirs? How do these morons now turn around and accept the inevitable? It will mean the end of TPLF and the permanent humiliation of Chigray. But what other choice do they have. They can, of course, go on hallucinating. But, with the exception of a few die-hard ዓበረs, Agames are now accepting the reality that the game is indeed over! :lol: :lol: :lol: