Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hazega/Tsazega.

Re: Tekle Hiwket one of the finest guitarist in ethio &Eritrea for his talent.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Mar 2024, 14:54

Mo,
Hope you don't mind me adding to your thread...if had meant to add these songs too.
Thank You

molover

Post by molover » 13 Mar 2024, 15:19

Hazega/Tsazega. wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 12:56

🇪🇷🇪🇷🇪🇷
Thank you wedi halal meriet.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 13 Mar 2024, 16:08

Tekle adhanom is one of our best guitarists. I am certain our numero one guitarist the famous legend Tewelde reda would be proud of him.

I loved the above shared song: "kilikekin regabit nefirkin birera" which was originally sang by our legend Osman Abdelrehim when he was in the field of Eritrea.

P. S. I am glad to hear that both tekle adhanom who is living in germany and osman abdel rehim in sweden are alive and kicking. May they live long... Amen!

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Mar 2024, 17:36

molover wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 15:39
My favorite
Mo,

Thanks Bro for the thread & songs & reminders.

Yes, for sure that is a favorite of any one lucky enough to get a chance to hear it.

We all need to find & go thru our music USB-flash drives, cds, cassettes and transfer them to other storage-devices & internet...have some cassettes of classics that can't keep making excuses for not sharing. For sure give credit/copies/$$/support to Artists too & most are happy to share their art with the world/humanity. Thank you!!

One of the hallmarks of Eritrean Artists is they shared & share so much with each other...hey if you can sing it or play it better my Eritrean brother then go ahead and lets hear it type of attitude with each other, while also showing respect and acknowledgement for one another...《much like the comradery of African American Jazz/Blues Artists that reached/impacted/influenced all parts of the world, including back to Africa exchange》...also all the shared learning of instruments/composition & transfer of knowledge to other fellow artists & care for younger artists for generations/decades. They even shared/learned from neighboring nations & other parts of the world, all with goal to improve the arts and each others abilities...and they would be the humblest and first to give credit to all their influences or other artists they respect & enjoy.

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 13 Mar 2024, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 Mar 2024, 18:50

IThis is at the Bologna Festival in 1988

Hazega/Tsazega.

Post by Hazega/Tsazega. » 13 Mar 2024, 19:44

sesame wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 18:50
IThis is at the Bologna Festival in 1988
Bro sesame,
just before seeing your link, was editing my message above to mention that Eritrean artists also liked to acknowledge their influences or other artists they enjoy/respect from each other and from all over the world and even to the pioneer AfricanAmerican creators of Jazz/Blues 《same acknowledgement & respect that all other Artists had shown early on all over the world from all peoples/color/creed》.

(Edited/removed additional paragraphs since i was going off on too many scattered tangents....off chord...and they needed to be on another post/thread 😁)

Last edited by Hazega/Tsazega. on 14 Mar 2024, 10:31, edited 4 times in total.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 13 Mar 2024, 20:19

All proceeds of this classic cassette were donated to the EPLF!