Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Right

Re: FACT:We Eritreans R More Related 2 Somali-Djibouti-Sudanese-Egyptian Ppl Than 2 Galla-Ethiopians!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Right » 12 Mar 2024, 17:54

Dedeb,
You are closely related with Tigray. Your language, religion music and culture is the same. You have nothing in common with Egyptians. Zero. Because they are a little bit lighter and it attracted your attention.
Identity crisis. Ethiopia must deport Eritreans and stay away from them indefinitely. The most despicable people in the planet.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: FACT:We Eritreans R More Related 2 Somali-Djibouti-Sudanese-Egyptian Ppl Than 2 Galla-Ethiopians!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 12 Mar 2024, 18:36

Right wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 17:54
Dedeb,
You are closely related with Tigray. Your language, religion music and culture is the same. You have nothing in common with Egyptians. Zero. Because they are a little bit lighter and it attracted your attention.
Identity crisis. Ethiopia must deport Eritreans and stay away from them indefinitely. The most despicable people in the planet.
Hey denqoro agame from cursed-land-tigray, if i was related 2 ur agame ppl, i would've killed myself u moran. We Eritreans will build a separation wall between us & ur cursed-land-tigray & galla-ethiopia permanently. So deal with it. Yes we Eritreans are much related 2 our Somali-Egyptian-Sudanese-Djibouti brothers not 2 u agames from cursed-land-tigray or all of ur galla-ethiopian ppl. So get z fkkk out of my face.