Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

This forum is becoming a boring site because

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 11 Mar 2024, 21:56

For some reason, this forum is becoming so boring to view and mainly it is related to the constant rubbish articles written by axumzena and the the arab concubine mesob.

Axumezana

Re: This forum is becoming a boring site because

Post by Axumezana » 11 Mar 2024, 22:03

You are afraid to mention the "Tiger girl" Selam!

Right

Post by Right » 11 Mar 2024, 22:28

ነስር በነስር
Leave. As simple as that.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Mar 2024, 07:33

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 21:56
For some reason, this forum is becoming so boring to view and mainly it is related to the constant rubbish articles written by axumzena and the the arab concubine mesob.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Mar 2024, 07:45

Axumezana wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 22:03
You are afraid to mention the "Tiger girl" Selam!

She doesn't pollute the forum as you do.

Trust me, i don't even click your fuc.king threads.

Why don't you just create one or two threads and debate your sh.it, rather than creating a bunch of nonsensical threads every fuc.king day, which I doubt many of us even bother to click?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Mar 2024, 08:19

This forum will not only be boring, it will be a living hell for Higdef Cadres in particular and also for Woyane rats and PP thugs. Will make sure it represents what it stands for: Ethiopian Forum.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Mar 2024, 08:29

Selam/ wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 08:19
This forum will not only be boring, it will be a living hell for Higdef Cadres in particular and also for Woyane rats and PP thugs. Will make sure it represents what it stands for: Ethiopian Forum.

This forum doesn't stand for "Ethiopian forum", and Ethiopian forum itself means absolutely nothing.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Mar 2024, 08:50

Ascari Somaliland,

You have the right not to read Axumezana posts but Axumezana has also to right to post with out limit!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2024, 09:06

Selam/ wrote:
This forum will not only be boring, but it will also be a living hell for Higdef Cadres in particular and also for Woyane rats and PP thugs. I will make sure i,,t represents what it stands for Ethiopian Forum.
So you meant the New York Times for the New Yorker only and the Chicago Tribune for the Chicagoan only. Do you see why we address you idiots with low IQ bunches? You should be celebrating to our presence in this forum by lowering our intelligence at your level.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Mar 2024, 09:12

<> Dummy, you forgot to mention Eritrean Tribune.
<> What you said sounds like North Koreans subscribing to Chicago Tribune. :lol:

Fed_Up wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 09:06
Selam/ wrote:
This forum will not only be boring, but it will also be a living hell for Higdef Cadres in particular and also for Woyane rats and PP thugs. I will make sure i,,t represents what it stands for Ethiopian Forum.
So you meant the New York Times for the New Yorker only and the Chicago Tribune for the Chicagoan only. Do you see why we address you idiots with low IQ bunches? You should be celebrating to our presence in this forum by lowering our intelligence at your level.

Right

Post by Right » 12 Mar 2024, 10:22

NY times, Chicago Tribune bla bla. No media outlet be it small or big tolerates your disgusting abuse.
If you have engaged in a constructive debate or arguments and stay away from demonizing society name calling by their ethnicity, if you have respected Ethiopia and its people you would have avoided all this truth based well deserved response.
Don’t embarrass yourself. Have some self respect and leave the Ethiopian forums. Ethiopians don’t care about Eritrea. They just mind their own business.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2024, 11:15

Right wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 10:22
blah blah blah…
ሰው አራጂ አጋሜ:: ተረጋጋ ተራህን ጠብቅ...

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Mar 2024, 12:41

<> The fact that Eritreans don’t have their own meaningful media outlet and vent out their anger & grievances in Ethiopian Review is understandable & exemplifies the inherent openness & generosity of the host community. Whereas if an Eritrean Tribune comes into existence by some unlikely miracle, no Ethiopian would subscribe to it because it will be so useless that Eritreans themselves will never leave Ethiopian Review.

<> Ethiopians are decent, accommodating & they always open their doors to those who are in need & seek refuge. That was the case with the first Hijra who escaped prosecution in Medina & came to Abyssinia or the Arba Lijoch who came to Addis in 1924 following the Ottoman prosecution in Armenia or the Rastafarian who settled in Shashemene. So, while we understand that Higdef’s “North Korea” is forcing Eritreans to seek refuge in ER, their immigration status in ER is conditional. Behave! Behave! Behave! You are so coward that you don’t say anything in Eritrea. But you open your filthy mouth the moment you’re out of your bubble. That’s exactly why you destroy properties in Europe, Canada & Israel.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2024, 12:54

Selam/ wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 12:41
<> The fact that Eritreans don’t have their own meaningful media outlet and vent out their anger & grievances in Ethiopian Review is understandable & exemplifies the inherent openness & generosity of the host community. Whereas if an Eritrean Tribune comes into existence by some unlikely miracle, no Ethiopian would subscribe to it because it will be so useless that Eritreans themselves will never leave Ethiopian Review.

<> Ethiopians are decent, accommodating & they always open their doors to those who are in need & seek refuge. That was the case with the first Hijra who escaped prosecution in Medina & came to Abyssinia or the Arba Lijoch who came to Addis in 1924 following the Ottoman prosecution in Armenia or the Rastafarian who settled in Shashemene. So, while we understand that Higdef’s “North Korea” is forcing Eritreans to seek refuge in ER, their immigration status to ER is conditional. Behave! Behave! Behave! You are so coward that you don’t say anything in Eritrea. But you open your filthy mouth the moment you’re out of your bubble. That’s exactly why you destroy properties in Europe, Canada & Israel.
Starving Marving is bubbling. I m just warming up with you fake history tellers. After my sessions, you will be enlightened and become good citizens of the world. For now, sit your wrinkled behind and educate. It is an insult to humanity that the humans and donkey slaughter Ethiopians are trying to teach right from wrong. ቀዳዳ ሁላ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Mar 2024, 14:14

<> ልጅ ሆኜ ሀይቅ ውስጥ ስዋኝ አልቅት leech ቅልጥሜን በስቶት ነበር። የህግደፍ ካድሬዎች እንደ አልቅት ናቸው። ውስጥህ ገብተው ደምህን ለማድረቅ ይሞክራሉ። እኔ እስካለሁኝ ድረስ ይኸ የኢትዮጵያኖች ፎረም ገና ገሃነም ይሆንባችኋል unless you repent & behave.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 Mar 2024, 14:49

Selam/ wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 14:14
<> ልጅ ሆኜ ሀይቅ ውስጥ ስዋኝ አልቅት leech ቅልጥሜን በስቶት ነበር። የህግደፍ ካድሬዎች እንደ አልቅት ናቸው። ውስጥህ ገብተው ደምህን ለማድረቅ ይሞክራሉ። እኔ እስካለሁኝ ድረስ ይኸ የኢትዮጵያኖች ፎረም ገና ገሃነም ይሆንባችኋል unless you repent & behave.
ወ/ሮ ቀረርቶ

መቀደድ የዘርሽ ሆኖብሽ ወይም ለምዶብሽ ነው እንጂ:: አለቅት "አይበሳም" .. የናንተ ባህላዊ ውሸታምነታችሁ ግን እውነት ለመናገር አይደለም አጥንት "ብረት" ይበሳል:: ማሪያምን!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Mar 2024, 15:26

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Sometimes you are not better than them. You show up here mostly to attack and ridicule any forumer. What you scribbled above is like a sort [a pot calling the kettle black]. :roll:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 12 Mar 2024, 15:57

kerenite wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 15:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Sometimes you are not better than them. You show up here mostly to attack and ridicule any forumer. What you scribbled above is like a sort [a pot calling the kettle black]. :roll:

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 12 Mar 2024, 16:01

kerenite wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 15:26
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Kerenite!
On the contrary, unless people attack me, I don't attack people without any reason. but I respect authentic real people who express their emotion regardless how receptive it is to its audience. I admit that sometimes I use vulgar language to express my self when I am trigged but to claim that I am a boring receptive person who post meaningless and reality which doesn't exist in our world is an insult to my existence.

The Tigrians in this forum on the other hand can be described as the following. We have axumzena, a useless idiot who still thinks that TPLF is a force to reckon with and he is spreading his chicks to the Galla to make his wish come true. not to mention, he attribute links to the same non sense he has written previously. and the process continues unabated. Here is some of his expertise. Don't open it.

We have Mesob/Awetash/ the Arab concubine: He lost hope in his Tigray ability to survive without the interference of the nobility and he keep writing meaningless [deleted]-kissing articles that We are the same and the Arabs have contaminated our mind and blood with their venom.

We have another nutcase Tigray. This fella is totally detached from reality, he still thinks that the ragtag TPLF defeated the combined Eritrean Defense Force, the Ethiopian armed forces, the amhara Fano who were supported by Russia, America,israel, Arab countries, Turkey and China. How do you deal with this state of mind?

That is why I said, the Tigrians are going to kill this site like they have killed their kilil/region.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 12 Mar 2024, 16:44

Ascari Beast,

Your sickness' is related to ascari syndrome, you do not respect the right of people to express their views freely. You are doomed to failure similar to your ascari land.