Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Selam/

ኤርትራን እንደ ሲንጋፖር እናደርጋታለን ብለው፣ እንደ ሰንጋተራ እንኳን ማድረግ አልቻሉም!

Post by Selam/ » 09 Mar 2024, 23:36

ኢትዮጵያን የሚሰድቡትን ቀላዋጮች የሻቢያ ካድሬዎች single-handily ገና ነስር በነስር አደርጋቸዋለሁ።

sesame
Member+

Re: ኤርትራን እንደ ሲንጋፖር እናደርጋታለን ብለው፣ እንደ ሰንጋተራ እንኳን ማድረግ አልቻሉም!

Post by sesame » 09 Mar 2024, 23:50

Dumbo,

But we successfully defended our sovereignty for 25 years, broke Agame arse once and for all, and saved you from getting raped by Agames. We are only human, you know! We never claimed to be super-humans!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 10 Mar 2024, 00:05

ሰንጋ ተራ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Singapore ይቀላል እኮ። ሰንጋ ከየት ያምጡ ብለህ ፈረድክባቸው :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 00:22

ንፍጦ - ሰንጋተራ የሰለጠነው ስዊዘርላንድ ሳይሆን፣ አራት መንግሥት ተፈራርቆበት፣ በችግርና በጦርነት መሃል ነው። በካድሬነትና ባዶ ጉራ ስለተወጠራችሁ ምንም መስራት የማትችሉ ሰነፎች ስለሆናችሁ ነው ያልተለወጣችሁት። ምናልባትም እየሸነቆጠ ድንጋይ አቀባይ አድርጎ የሚያፈጋችሁ ሰው ከሌለ በራሳችሁ የመስራት ባህል ስለሌላችሁ ይሆናል።

ለምን ሺ ጊዜ አትዋጋም ለእኔ ብለህ። እኔ የማውቀው የ ER ቀላዋጭ መሆንክን ነው። ኢትዮጵያን የምትሰድቡትን ቀላዋጭ የሻቢያ ካድሬዎች ነስር በነስር አደርጋችኋለሁ።

sesame wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:50
Dumbo,

But we successfully defended our sovereignty for 25 years, broke Agame arse once and for all, and saved you from getting raped by Agames. We are only human, you know! We never claimed to be super-humans!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 00:22

What’s itching in the last couple of days?

Selam/ wrote:
09 Mar 2024, 23:36

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 00:27

This is just the beginning! Blame your Higdef buddies who became out of control. I cannot let them insult my country. It’s eye-for-eye from now on unless they change course. You either join them or have them separate politics and country.
euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 00:22

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 00:40

You always have a “beef” with Fiyameta; you “manup” and get with him; attacking the entire country ain’t going gain you anything, rather a a gang attack by all instead. If you can’t also distinguish between the Eritrean wannabes who attack your country day in and out, such as Tesfabis/Tarik/Waj and others, then you are no different from them if you are taken their claim of being Eritreas as it face value. How many of us, the Eritreans here side with these goons? No one because we know what their goal is, to creat more hate amongst the two people. If our people/country is attacked, you bet, we always counterattack hard.
Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 00:27
This is just the beginning! Blame your Higdef buddies who became out of control. I cannot let them insult my country. It’s eye-for-eye from now on unless they change course. You either join them or have them separate politics and country.
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 00:51

Hypocrite, let me stop you right there.

You were silent when these mfkrs were continuously insulting Ethiopia, isn’t it? You now showed up out of nowhere when I started to return in kind. A fair minded person would have pushed back on his countrymen first as I did in the past. Until then you either shut the fvck up or side with your ascari buddies and brace for more barrages of retributions.

euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 00:40
You always have a “beef” with Fiyameta; you “manup” and get with him; attacking the entire country ain’t going gain you anything, rather a a gang attack by all instead. If you can’t also distinguish between the Eritrean wannabes who attack your country day in and out, such as Tesfabis/Tarik/Waj and others, then you are no different from them if you are taken their claim of being Eritreas as it face value. How many of us, the Eritreans here side with these goons? No one because we know what their goal is, to creat more hate amongst the two people. If our people/country is attacked, you bet, we always counterattack hard.
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 10 Mar 2024, 00:57

Selam Dumbo,

Agames borrowed $50 billion US dollars in the name of Ethiopia, built these towers and enslaved all of you. They still own these buildings while your people live in hell and your country is unable to pay its debts. And you inflate your chest because you were screwed by Agames.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 01:01

ቂንጥሮ
You ain’t going to tell me if I want to side with this side or that side; you damn don’t know your limit. You fukken deserve a good spanking you are getting from others because you have been itching for it.
Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 00:51

You were silent when these mfkrs were continuously insulting Ethiopia, isn’t it? You now showed up out of nowhere when I started to return in kind. A fair minded person would have pushed back on his countrymen first as I did in the past. Until then you either shut the fvck up or side with your ascari buddies and brace for more barrages of retributions.

euroland wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 01:10

መልካም - ኢትዮጵያን በተከታታይ የሚሰድቡትን የሻቢያ አይጦች መገሰፅ ፈርተህ እኔ ለእነሱ የምሰጠው መልስ ብቻ ከሆነ የቆጠቆጠህ፣ you now made my life easier, confirming the fact that the only trustworthy ascari cadre is the dead one.
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:01
ቂንጥሮ
You ain’t going to tell me if I want to side with this side or that side; you damn don’t know your limit. You fukken deserve a good spanking you are getting from others because you have been itching for it.
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 01:20

ቂንጥሮ

አንቺም እኮ አገሬ ሰላም ነው ብለሽ ስትቀመጪ ነው። አንዳንድኤርትራውያን ወደ አገርሽ የሚሄዱት ስራ ፍለጋ ወይ የተሻለ አገር ሆኖ አይደለም፤ መሸጋገር ድልድይ ስለሆነ ነው። እዛም ሲኖሩ ዶላራቸውን እየበተኑ አገርሽን እየጠቀሙ ነው እንጂ እየለመኑሽ አይኖሩም። ሁሉም ያውቀዋል ልጆቿ ሲኦል የሆነችው አገር ለነሱም አገር እንደማትሆን።

Now, i made your “life easier” what are you dense head going to do? Bring it on b@tch!!
Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:10
መልካም - ኢትዮጵያን በተከታታይ የሚሰድቡትን የሻቢያ አይጦች መገሰፅ ፈርተህ እኔ ለእነሱ የምሰጠው መልስ ብቻ ከሆነ የቆጠቆጠህ፣ you now made my life easier, confirming the fact that the only trustworthy ascari cadre is the dead one.
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 01:27

ቀላዋጭ ሻቦ - ወደሌላ ርዕስ አትዝለላ፣ መጀመሪያ የሰጠሁህን የቤት ስራ አጠናቅ። ጨበራ ጩርጩራ የት ነው ያለው? :lol:
euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:20
ቂንጥሮ

አንቺም እኮ አገሬ ሰላም ነው ብለሽ ስትቀመጪ ነው። አንዳንድኤርትራውያን ወደ አገርሽ የሚሄዱት ስራ ፍለጋ ወይ የተሻለ አገር ሆኖ አይደለም፤ መሸጋገር ድልድይ ስለሆነ ነው። እዛም ሲኖሩ ዶላራቸውን እየበተኑ አገርሽን እየጠቀሙ ነው እንጂ እየለመኑሽ አይኖሩም። ሁሉም ያውቀዋል ልጆቿ ሲኦል የሆነችው አገር ለነሱም አገር እንደማትሆን።

Now, i made your “life easier” what are you dense head going to do? Bring it on b@tch!!
Selam/ wrote:
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 01:36

ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ
Tell me, do you think Eritreans are going to your country to make a better life? Are you fkn out of your mind?

Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:27
euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ
Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 01:53

ቀላዋጭ ሻቦ - አለም ቢረሳችሁ በባህርና በበረሃ ተስባችሁ አድኑን ብላችሁ እደጃፋችሁ ከተፍ አላችሁ። እኛም እንደ ኪንታሮት አንፈልጋችሁም እኛን ተውን ስንላችሁ ይኸው ኢትዮጵያ ፎረም ላይ ተተክላችሁ “ኢትዮጵያ እንዴት ዋለች እንዴትስ አደረች’ ስትሉ ትውላላችሁ። ዛሬ በቀኝ አውለኝ እንደሚባለው፣ በኢትዮጵያ በኩል አውለኝ ብላችሁ ነው በለሊት የምትነሱት። አንተማ ወፍ ሳይጮህ አዲስ አበባ ናፈቀችኝ ብለህ በርም ሳታንኳኳ በየቀኑ ER ላይ ዘው ትላለህ። ምን ዓይነት ቅንቅናሞች ናችሁ፣ እኛ እኮ እንኳን እናንተ boring ፎረም ላይ ልንመጣ ቀርቶ እስከመፈጠራችሁም እረስተናችኋል።

euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:36
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ
Tell me, do you think Eritreans are going to your country to make a better life? Are you fkn out of your mind?

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ
Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 02:05

ቂንጥሮ

አሁን እኮ ያቺን ለዜጎቿ ሲኦል የሆነችው አገር ለማያቃት ሰው ያንችን ቀደዳና ድንፋታ እዚህ ሲያነብ አንቺ የሱሙኒ ልጅ ከአንድ የዓሚር የአረቦች የተወለጅሽ ነው የምትመስዩው :lol: :lol:

We are only here giving your own dose day-in and out because you people never want us to give out people a peace. We aren’t the one who claiming your famine ridden land or sea, it is you who never sleep a single day without wishing us ill. Rest assured, as long as your fkn mouth never stop mentioning our country, yes, will be here “24/7” to spank your skiny behind

Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 01:53
ቀላዋጭ ሻቦ - አለም ቢረሳችሁ በባህርና በበረሃ ተስባችሁ አድኑን ብላችሁ እደጃፋችሁ ከተፍ አላችሁ። እኛም እንደ ኪንታሮት አንፈልጋችሁም እኛን ተውን ስንላችሁ ይኸው ኢትዮጵያ ፎረም ላይ ተተክላችሁ “ኢትዮጵያ እንዴት ዋለች እንዴትስ አደረች’ ስትሉ ትውላላችሁ። ዛሬ በቀኝ አውለኝ እንደሚባለው፣ በኢትዮጵያ በኩል አውለኝ ብላችሁ ነው በለሊት የምትነሱት። አንተማ ወፍ ሳይጮህ አዲስ አበባ ናፈቀችኝ ብለህ በርም ሳታንኳኳ በየቀኑ ER ላይ ዘው ትላለህ። ምን ዓይነት ቅንቅናሞች ናችሁ፣ እኛ እኮ እንኳን እናንተ boring ፎረም ላይ ልንመጣ ቀርቶ እስከመፈጠራችሁም እረስተናችኋል።

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 02:12

ቀላዋጭ ሻቦ - ምግብም ከመብላትሽ በፊት፣ ፊትሽን ወደ አዲስ አበባ አዙረሽ ታማትቢያለሽ አይደል? ልቃሚ ሁላ፣ ኢትዮጵያ ዕንቅልፍ መንሳት ብቻ አይደለም ገና በእንፉቅቅህ ታስኬድሃለች። ፈስ!

euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 02:05
ቂንጥሮ

አሁን እኮ ያቺን ለዜጎቿ ሲኦል የሆነችው አገር ለማያቃት ሰው ያንችን ቀደዳና ድንፋታ እዚህ ሲያነብ አንቺ የሱሙኒ ልጅ ከአንድ የዓሚር የአረቦች የተወለጅሽ ነው የምትመስዩው :lol: :lol:

We are only here giving your own dose day-in and out because you people never want us to give out people a peace. We aren’t the one who claiming your famine ridden land or sea, it is you who never sleep a single day without wishing us ill. Rest assured, as long as your fkn mouth never stop mentioning our country, yes, will be here “24/7” to spank your skiny behind

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:
ቀላዋጭ!

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 02:22

ቂንጥሮ

አገርሽ እኮ አይደለም ላአንቺ አይነቱ ጋለሞታ አገር አልሆን ብላ እውጭ ተሰደሽ uber ትነጃለሽ፣ ያልታደሉት ደግሞ አረብ አገር የአረቦች የሴክስ ጥም ማብረጃ ሆነዋል። ሌሎቹ ደግሞ በየመን በረሃ በውሃ ጥማት ይረግፋሉ። እና እኛ ከናንተ እንሻላለን ነው የምትዩን? አንቺን እንደው ያ ኮሳሳ እግርሽን ጠፍረው አረቦች ለዳማ ቢፈራቁብሽ ኑሮ እንዲ ባልተበትሽ ነበር።

Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 02:12
ቀላዋጭ ሻቦ - ምግብም ከመብላትሽ በፊት፣ ፊትሽን ወደ አዲስ አበባ አዙረሽ ታማትቢያለሽ አይደል? ልቃሚ ሁላ፣ ኢትዮጵያ ዕንቅልፍ መንሳት ብቻ አይደለም ገና በእንፉቅቅህ ታስኬድሃለች። ፈስ!

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ

Selam/ wrote:
euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Mar 2024, 02:27

የቀላዋጭ ሻቦ የዕለት ፀሎት፥ “ውዲቷ ኢትዮጵያዬ እንዴት አደርሽ፤ ስተኛም ስነሳም ካላንቺ ሌላ አይምሮዬ አያስብም፤ ምነው እንዲህ አይነት ትጋት ቆማ ለቀረችው ጉላግ ሃገሬ በኖረኝ…” :lol:
euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 02:22
ቂንጥሮ

አገርሽ እኮ አይደለም ላአንቺ አይነቱ ጋለሞታ አገር አልሆን ብላ እውጭ ተሰደሽ uber ትነጃለሽ፣ ያልታደሉት ደግሞ አረብ አገር የአረቦች የሴክስ ጥም ማብረጃ ሆነዋል። ሌሎቹ ደግሞ በየመን በረሃ በውሃ ጥማት ይረግፋሉ። እና እኛ ከናንተ እንሻላለን ነው የምትዩን? አንቺን እንደው ያ ኮሳሳ እግርሽን ጠፍረው አረቦች ለዳማ ቢፈራቁብሽ ኑሮ እንዲ ባልተበትሽ ነበር።

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 10 Mar 2024, 02:35

ቂንጥሮ

እርግማን ነው የዚች አገር ዜጋ መሆን፣ ተሳስቶ ወደሌላ ክልል ገብቶ ሰው እንደፍየል ታርዶና የሆድ እቃው በስለት ተቀዶ ተመልካች የሚያጨበጭብባት አገር ዜጋ መሆን።

I am sure you coward probably will NEVER Set your foot in youe own country again because of a fear that youta’ss would be split in half as well.

Selam/ wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 02:27
የቀላዋጭ ሻቦ የዕለት ፀሎት፥ “ውዲቷ ኢትዮጵያዬ እንዴት አደርሽ፤ ስተኛም ስነሳም ካላንቺ ሌላ አይምሮዬ አያስብም፤ ምነው እንዲህ አይነት ትጋት ቆማ ለቀረችው ጉላግ ሃገሬ በኖረኝ…” :lol:
euroland wrote:
10 Mar 2024, 02:22
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥሮ

Selam/ wrote:

euroland wrote:
ቂንጥር

አንቺ መገለጢጥ የሸሌ ልጅ