Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

Re: Nigerian boys are taking all Eritrean girls

Post by Abere » 04 Mar 2024, 12:37

DurArawit,

Stop the pretext. Take responsibility for your own failures. You have been "free" for the last 33 years. You could have changed your lives. If you did not change your life for the more than 3 decades, you will never be changed until the cows come home. The average age of entry to marriage is 25 years. Those born at least 8 after so-called "Eritrea independence" thought to be born and raised in the fantasy Singapore should have been better than the old generations you blamed for living under "colonizing" Ethiopia. There is no causal link between Eritrean girls running away to Nigerian boys and you been ruled by Ethiopia. It is your natural physique - look what your Yemeni cousins across the Red Sea looks like - they are as skinny arse and fragile as you are. Do not blame it on Ethiopians. For a trial send one Eritrean girl to a Wolayta etc. - she will never return to Eritrea. She will love his cane than Eritrea :mrgreen: . I think you can help young Eritreans to work on their dancing skill. They better change their "Mary Go Round" shoulder dance :mrgreen: need to pick up some tricks on the hip one.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 12:15

Did you say Eritrean men are skinny? :mrgreen: That is rich coming from the posture child of famine country whose national anthem is this.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Mar 2024, 12:51

Abere wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 12:37
DurArawit,

Stop the pretext. Take responsibility for your own failures. You have been "free" for the last 33 years. You could have changed your lives. If you did not change your life for the more than 3 decades, you will never be changed until the cows come home. The average age of entry to marriage is 25 years. Those born at least 8 after so-called "Eritrea independence" thought to be born and raised in the fantasy Singapore should have been better than the old generations you blamed for living under "colonizing" Ethiopia. There is no causal link between Eritrean girls running away to Nigerian boys and you been ruled by Ethiopia. It is your natural physique - look what your Yemeni cousins across the Red Sea looks like - they are as skinny arse and fragile as you are. Do not blame it on Ethiopians. For a trial send one Eritrean girl to a Wolayta etc. - she will never return to Eritrea. She will love his cane than Eritrea :mrgreen: . I think you can help young Eritreans to work on their dancing skill. They better change their "Mary Go Round" shoulder dance :mrgreen: need to pick up some tricks on the hip one.
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 12:15

Did you say Eritrean men are skinny? :mrgreen: That is rich coming from the posture child of famine country whose national anthem is this.

Tekombere! :mrgreen:
i am not surprised that you failed to understand me, after all you hails from a country whose average IQ is 63 which is close to retardation among humans or the level IQ of a chimpanzee. Who brought Ethiopian rule or Ethiopian occupation to the equation, my question was, can an individual who is known as a starving Marvin and whose trade mark is famine and starvation have an audacity to call any one let alone an Eritrean skinny? That is the question. :arrow:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Mar 2024, 13:04

The agame Misraq/almaze married a Pakistani laborer. :P :P :P :P