Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Deqi Bashay Awualom: Who are the Bashay Awualom of Tigrayans and please list them below???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Mar 2024, 15:26

Abraha Belay
Almathias Fano commander
Nebiyu cousin of Ahmed Gragn
Kiflom
Arkebe Equaby
Solomon ex Mekelle admin with his wife
Samora Yinus
Seare
Gebremeskel Gauna
Aregawi Berhe
Ginay Zeriseytan aka Giday Zeratsion
Most Arena members with their leaders

Etc???

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 03 Mar 2024, 18:01, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Deqi Bashay Awualom: Who are the Bashay Awualom of Tigrayans and please list them below???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Mar 2024, 17:54

Question to woyane members and the leaders, is Kerya Bashay Awualom, if she why Bashay Awualom called hero, why not Kerya hero???

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Deqi Bashay Awualom: Who are the Bashay Awualom of Tigrayans and please list them below???

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Mar 2024, 18:05

Halaf-[deleted]

Bashay Awaalom is from Musguag in Hamasien. hence regardless how much you search, you will never a caliber of Bashay Awaalom among the leeches.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 03 Mar 2024, 18:05

The Adwa event showed us two things:

1. Sahlework could not cry infront of the fascist Gala, she came to Adwa and cried for Fano not Tigray.

2. Abraha Belay came to Adwa to celebrate his daddy Basha Awualom.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 04 Mar 2024, 01:03

When I saw the picture for the first time I said to my self this is not the feature of the majority of Adwans. The second thought was why on earth a double spay despised all over the world yet the Adwans calling him hero??? My third thought is Bashay Awualom is from Hamassien not even Tigray from Adwa.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Mar 2024, 22:55

From the day Bashay Awualom told his bosses Italians to go to Adwa and led them and the Adwans forced to surrendered to the Italains until the Lord of Tembien with their forces showed up, Raesi Alula, Raesi Mengesha, Raesi Hagos and Raesi Mekonen are pure from Tembien and each of them had their own forces not even united but separate and fought separately from their location positions in Adwa and liberated Adwa, yet a spy the most Lekbat Aqatari or opportunits for his belly who lived in two worlds for his belly to be even mentioned his name is beyond words to explain, in any other country ever called hero for a double agent, this kind of agents end up in prison by one of the country or killed immediately.

First the Adwa victroy celebration is totally wrong for the tigrayans to be the tool of Amhara, why any Tigrayan ignored the heaviest wars prior Adwa and celebrate Adwa victroy and why homeless Kelbi or Nai Edaga Kelbe Bashay Awualom to be remembered when the actual warriors who came to Adwa with their own fighters and liberated Adwa. I am talking for Raesi Mengesha, Raesi Hagos and Raesi Mekonen, Raesi Mekonon is pure Tembienay from Wersege and at the time he was the governor of Harar and marched to his birth place Tigray.
Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 11 Mar 2024, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 09 Mar 2024, 03:30

Another Wedi Basha Awualom he called his song Ethiopia than Tigrigna song, you can do prostitution for the genocide criminal Ethiopia but you will not get anything anymore.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 Mar 2024, 02:37

I cannot believed I forgot to list the first and second sons of Bashay Awualom.....Meles and Sebhat respectively. Both are double agents against Tigray. Both spied Tigray for Eritrea while sitting at the highest Tigray power or position making decision for the fate of Tigray. Meles was Bashay Awualom "Bokri Wodu".

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Mar 2024, 17:58

Diqala Wolamo Stalin is another Wedi Bashay Awualom.

Wolamo Stalin stop selling Tigray for your "Wahtam" belly to garner clicks. You should learn from 30 years opportunism for the Diqalu Dembia and Seraye for your belly and brought Tigray to disaster. What are you contributing hosting Gala the primitive inhumane genocide criminals, is there any dignity what so ever to say this is wrong and I will stand with my people and stop hosting enemies Gala and Amhara. You cannot live by selling us for your belly, if need money for living work like us and dignify your people, yourself and Tigray.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 22 Mar 2024, 20:09

The Bashay Awualom Neftegna armies are below born and raised by Tigray air and water???