Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Emmie Ethiopia….

Post by Cigar » 03 Mar 2024, 10:15

There is a saying in tigrigna which goes like this:

“Kibel’uwa zideleyu abagumbah zagra iya yiblwa”

Loosely translation:

“They (120 million Ethiopians) eat dogs and donkeys but to deceive or feel better, they name the dogs and donkeys lambs or cows”

My point is that some idiots Ethiopians took the sarcasm of my Eritrean friend for calling their miserable country (that is what they call their country as are all the other nationals do to their countries) emmie as if it is his emmie or is a wish of him to be his emmie.
What this shows is that they are proud that an Eritrean said it for they love or beg an approval from an Eritrean to matter.
Man shut the fu’ck up you weasels.
No freaking Eritrean wants the backwards Ethiopia let alone to be our emmie, but even to be your neighbor.
The fact is that it is you weasels who are day in day out dreaming and wishing to have what Eritrea has. No Eritrean ever claims what your freaking country has.
Since you know that fact, you always resort to associate your a’ses with us with a word we jokingly say here or there and get excited knowing that it is at the expense of you rats or country.
You all 129 million rats are deaf and blind that you still are clinging to be part of what Eritrea has.
We don’t like you and your country or what you have. And you need to do like wise. Hate us and stop dreaming or wishing to be part of Eritreanism.

Misraq

Re: Emmie Ethiopia….

Post by Misraq » 03 Mar 2024, 10:24

Chigar, is your kidney intact? :lol: :lol: millions of skunni askari donkeys sold their kidneys to reach europe and asia. I just hope you have both of them intact :lol: :lol: Some million eritrean kidney is working hard as we speak in the bodies of older wealthy arabs taking its traditional role of serving its mastas

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 03 Mar 2024, 11:34

MisraQ Agame, Is your arse intact after the 3 year screwing you got! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 03 Mar 2024, 15:25

Yeah Eritrea is so great and Ethiopia is horrible, yet you are so obsessed with us that you're on our forum more than many of us. Interesting how u hate us yet cannot help but follow us online.
The number of Ethiopians in Eritrea are insignificant while there's what, tens of thousands of Eritreans in ethiopia? If Eritrea were paradise, we would see migration to it and not from it.
As an elderly man you should be more mature man. We do not even think about you, minus the agames who want revenge and some PP cadres who do what they get paid for, as annoying as it is.
We definitely don't want your land or what Eritrea has. We're fine with what we have.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 03 Mar 2024, 16:15

Sadacha Mecha, if you don’t claim or dream Eritrean things like you said above the post doesn’t affect you. So when I say 120 million rats deduct one you and what I say about the rest.
So rather telling me that you have no interest in Eritrea, why don’t you fu’cke a’ss hole tell your brothers and sisters who do so to stop or tell them that Eritrea will fu’ck them just like every time it did in the past.
You are just a freaking liar just like all of them.

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Mar 2024, 16:47

እምስራቅ
ምነው ቆላሽ? ያ ናይጄሪያዊው አላጠገበሽም እንዴ ወይስ የኤርትራዊያኑ ሱስ ሆነብሽ?

It always hilarious when Starv’n Marvens try to talk back at their masters….first, feed your people at least one meal a day….አንቺ ገፅ ምጥሪ ዋሒድ
Misraq wrote:
03 Mar 2024, 10:24
Chigar, is your kidney intact? :lol: :lol: millions of skunni askari donkeys sold their kidneys to reach europe and asia. I just hope you have both of them intact :lol: :lol: Some million eritrean kidney is working hard as we speak in the bodies of older wealthy arabs taking its traditional role of serving its mastas