Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Happy Victory at Adwa Day Y'all!

Post by ittuabafarda » 02 Mar 2024, 03:15

You know me by now that I have nothing but love for you countrymen/women of The Horn of Africa. I am here to let you hear from me something that is very special for me both as your dear countryman but also as a man of color. That story and the day I am sharing with you is that glorious day etched in stone never to be concealed or left forgotten. It is that day that sends megawatt volts of pride all over my high mileage body every time I think or read about it. It is that glorious day, that day my and your grandparents marched into the hills, ravines and fields of Adwa knowing that it would be their last day on this good earth. They did that because no one had to tell them that it was their Allah given rights to defend their Allah bestowed domiciles from murderous bigots. No one had to tell them that heavily armed ‘KKK thugs’ were there to shoot and hang every ‘n-i-g-g-e-r’ in sight. They were in complete understanding that the enemy they were facing at that place on that day behooves them to be calculating and also well prepared. They understood very well that a vast network of intelligence must be in place to play that heathen on their doorstep. And they played him very, very well.

It was written that the mad as hell patriotic chief from Tigrai was sending ‘secret’ messages to Baratieri his intention to defect to his side and he was waiting for the Italian chief to fire the first shot. It was also written about the ‘secret’ messages the emperor’s cousin Mekonen along with chiefs Haimanot and Mika-il(Ali) were urging him to come and kill their common enemy, the emperor. It was written that they were ‘telling’ Baratieri that the emperor army is getting thinner and fewer by the day that he was thinking about cutting and run for his life. They pondered!!! They lured!!! They lured and lured the monster from Rome until he was well inside their compound. When their single and double envelopment war plan is firmly on the ground they lured him again to fire the first shot. Dabormida might have sent a message to his wife that the very next day he would shoot a photo of him surrounded and being served by 3,000 ‘n-i-g-g-e-rs’. What he did not know was the fact my Barentu ‘grand uncle’ and his Amhara, Tigrai and many other ethnic groups were watching his every move and primed to show him and his partners-in-crime how lethal an Ethiopian could be when his pride is touched by outsiders and ready to teach him a lesson or two how to conduct a conventional warfare, Alula style, Mekonnen style, Taytu style, Haimanot style, Mika-il(Ali) style, Balcha style, Dinagde style leaving him no counteroffensive option! None! None except for Baratieri to cut and run like a scared witless rabbit or rather like a high noon bank robber chased by blood smelling vigilante mob!!!! But for my n-ig-gaz information or rather misinformation was part of the game.

You think that misinformation was started by KGB and CIA during the cold war. No!!! It was my and your grandparents who perfected and used from the bottom of the deck to their advantage. They painted themselves as if they were deserted, far and few when their rank was swelling by the day!!! They presented themselves as people who love to run naked or have naked and did not have any clue what warfare is or how it was supposed to be conducted as an organized army. They even sent him fattened cattle, honey and milk to make him think they were still like his Neanderthals ancestors who were incapable of distinguishing friends from enemies. By now the Baratieri’s ego was so built up and emboldened by the news of potential desertion at the outset of war ordered the commencement of the battle. But his worst nightmare was awaiting him. His worst nightmare, a n-i-g-g-a with a Hotchkiss gun on his lap was all around him even before finishing his recital to the Roman gods. He could hear that thunderous scream of that fire spitting woman named Taytu admonishing those soldiers of the fainted hearts who tried to withdraw prematurely from the battle fronts!!!! He could hear her telling them that she did not bring enough skirt for them to wear!!!! And he could hear them telling that roaring Taytu like ‘Don’t talk to me like that, woman! I am going back!’ Baratieri saw those incensed men turning into killing machines, their fainted hearts gone in a flash!!! Now the earth and sky were laminated all around him with little leeway for folding back or escape.

Now my Barentu grand cousin and his comrades in arms started playing the complicated mancala game in the middle of the battle. On one of their moves they led the arrogant Dabormida and his entire battalion plus army right into the welcoming arms of my Barentu grand cousins. When the carnage was over Dabormida was dying squealing like untidy pig. Now arch angels Jibril and Mika-il were in the mix. They were in the mix because that land of Maryam Magdalene and Bilal ibn Rabah was being desecrated by ruffians. They were in the mix because that land and its people were put together there by Allah at the beginning of times no matter the numerous and unabated travesties they had to go through. It is because it was the land where the two major religions, Christianity and Islam, had taken foothold there without the need of an all out battle. The battle Baratieri started on that day did not even last the entire length of the daylight. For all intents and purposes it was over by the mid day. At 12 high noon, it was over. Now Baratieri turned around and ran like a scared deer from the Chercher Mountains!!! One of my grand cousins along with his Tigrayan and Amhara friends were in hot pursuit after him. But his horse was still fresh and not like their battle fatigued ones. But they stood on top of one the hills and told him who he really was. Oh Boy!!!! They were telling him using all kinds of words in their profane dictionary. No, I am not telling you what they yelled at him. No, no this is a family show. But I can tell you one so mildly. All three of them thundered at him like ‘You, the son of a thousand biscuits!!!!’ It seems he heard it all slammed into his bigoted ears carried by the drifting wind.

How do I know that? You may ask. That is because I was teleported to that day!!!! I saw that thunderous lady Taytu telling off the retreating soldiers!!! You should all read more about her. Now some of you misogynistic pigs may doubt her role just because she was a woman. I highly suggest that you don’t say that around Lia bin Tadesse, Alemtsehay bint Wodajo, Birtukan bint Mideksa, Meaza bint Ashenafe, Muferiat bint Kamil, Aisha bint Mohammed bin Mussa and others in their posse who have been giving chauvinists like you that deadly stare of death. For now this high mileage, beyond-repair Afro-Ethio-centric ni-gg-a has been having a serious bout of an attitude since yesterday!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Happy Victory at Adwa Day Y'all!

Post by ittuabafarda » 03 Mar 2024, 00:14

I have been celebrating this glorious since I heard and read about it several decades ago. But since 50 years ago that has been one side of me. The other side of me has been sad by the fact that the grand and great grand children of those gallant countrymen and women have lost their ways by choosing violence to settle disputes among themselves. I have been crest fallen to see brothers and sisters going at each other's throats for issues that could have been resolved peacefully. That has been the case for the last 50 years especially since 1991. It seems that they have refused to learn from their stupidity for starting horrendous bloodshed in which millions perished. It seems that one horrific bloodshed is a precursor of another one to follow. On that battleground of Adwa where thousands of our forefathers sacrificed their Allah blessed lives to protect their Allah given land and liberty, their descendants had chosen to butcher each other as sworn enemies. It was in Ogaden before that and now it is in Amhara and Oromia regions after that. Woe! Woe!! Woe!!! May The Almighty Our Creator The Merciful Save My/Our People!!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 05 Mar 2024, 02:37

Whenever we celebrate this glorious, let's also remember all those women who put their lives on line marching on that battle field along with their countrymen. We all know what that fire spitting countrywoman Taytu did on that day. She was not alone. There were thousands of our women who were there preparing sustaining food and tidying services. Without their critical service to the fighting men the victory might not have been achieved. All glory to our women!!!!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Mar 2024, 16:48

ittuabafarda wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 03:15
You know me by now that I have nothing but love for you countrymen/women of The Horn of Africa. I am here to let you hear from me something that is very special for me both as your dear countryman but also as a man of color. That story and the day I am sharing with you is that glorious day etched in stone never to be concealed or left forgotten. It is that day that sends megawatt volts of pride all over my high mileage body every time I think or read about it. It is that glorious day, that day my and your grandparents marched into the hills, ravines and fields of Adwa knowing that it would be their last day on this good earth. They did that because no one had to tell them that it was their Allah given rights to defend their Allah bestowed domiciles from murderous bigots. No one had to tell them that heavily armed ‘KKK thugs’ were there to shoot and hang every ‘n-i-g-g-e-r’ in sight. They were in complete understanding that the enemy they were facing at that place on that day behooves them to be calculating and also well prepared. They understood very well that a vast network of intelligence must be in place to play that heathen on their doorstep. And they played him very, very well.

It was written that the mad as hell patriotic chief from Tigrai was sending ‘secret’ messages to Baratieri his intention to defect to his side and he was waiting for the Italian chief to fire the first shot. It was also written about the ‘secret’ messages the emperor’s cousin Mekonen along with chiefs Haimanot and Mika-il(Ali) were urging him to come and kill their common enemy, the emperor. It was written that they were ‘telling’ Baratieri that the emperor army is getting thinner and fewer by the day that he was thinking about cutting and run for his life. They pondered!!! They lured!!! They lured and lured the monster from Rome until he was well inside their compound. When their single and double envelopment war plan is firmly on the ground they lured him again to fire the first shot. Dabormida might have sent a message to his wife that the very next day he would shoot a photo of him surrounded and being served by 3,000 ‘n-i-g-g-e-rs’. What he did not know was the fact my Barentu ‘grand uncle’ and his Amhara, Tigrai and many other ethnic groups were watching his every move and primed to show him and his partners-in-crime how lethal an Ethiopian could be when his pride is touched by outsiders and ready to teach him a lesson or two how to conduct a conventional warfare, Alula style, Mekonnen style, Taytu style, Haimanot style, Mika-il(Ali) style, Balcha style, Dinagde style leaving him no counteroffensive option! None! None except for Baratieri to cut and run like a scared witless rabbit or rather like a high noon bank robber chased by blood smelling vigilante mob!!!! But for my n-ig-gaz information or rather misinformation was part of the game.

You think that misinformation was started by KGB and CIA during the cold war. No!!! It was my and your grandparents who perfected and used from the bottom of the deck to their advantage. They painted themselves as if they were deserted, far and few when their rank was swelling by the day!!! They presented themselves as people who love to run naked or have naked and did not have any clue what warfare is or how it was supposed to be conducted as an organized army. They even sent him fattened cattle, honey and milk to make him think they were still like his Neanderthals ancestors who were incapable of distinguishing friends from enemies. By now the Baratieri’s ego was so built up and emboldened by the news of potential desertion at the outset of war ordered the commencement of the battle. But his worst nightmare was awaiting him. His worst nightmare, a n-i-g-g-a with a Hotchkiss gun on his lap was all around him even before finishing his recital to the Roman gods. He could hear that thunderous scream of that fire spitting woman named Taytu admonishing those soldiers of the fainted hearts who tried to withdraw prematurely from the battle fronts!!!! He could hear her telling them that she did not bring enough skirt for them to wear!!!! And he could hear them telling that roaring Taytu like ‘Don’t talk to me like that, woman! I am going back!’ Baratieri saw those incensed men turning into killing machines, their fainted hearts gone in a flash!!! Now the earth and sky were laminated all around him with little leeway for folding back or escape.

Now my Barentu grand cousin and his comrades in arms started playing the complicated mancala game in the middle of the battle. On one of their moves they led the arrogant Dabormida and his entire battalion plus army right into the welcoming arms of my Barentu grand cousins. When the carnage was over Dabormida was dying squealing like untidy pig. Now arch angels Jibril and Mika-il were in the mix. They were in the mix because that land of Maryam Magdalene and Bilal ibn Rabah was being desecrated by ruffians. They were in the mix because that land and its people were put together there by Allah at the beginning of times no matter the numerous and unabated travesties they had to go through. It is because it was the land where the two major religions, Christianity and Islam, had taken foothold there without the need of an all out battle. The battle Baratieri started on that day did not even last the entire length of the daylight. For all intents and purposes it was over by the mid day. At 12 high noon, it was over. Now Baratieri turned around and ran like a scared deer from the Chercher Mountains!!! One of my grand cousins along with his Tigrayan and Amhara friends were in hot pursuit after him. But his horse was still fresh and not like their battle fatigued ones. But they stood on top of one the hills and told him who he really was. Oh Boy!!!! They were telling him using all kinds of words in their profane dictionary. No, I am not telling you what they yelled at him. No, no this is a family show. But I can tell you one so mildly. All three of them thundered at him like ‘You, the son of a thousand biscuits!!!!’ It seems he heard it all slammed into his bigoted ears carried by the drifting wind.

How do I know that? You may ask. That is because I was teleported to that day!!!! I saw that thunderous lady Taytu telling off the retreating soldiers!!! You should all read more about her. Now some of you misogynistic pigs may doubt her role just because she was a woman. I highly suggest that you don’t say that around Lia bin Tadesse, Alemtsehay bint Wodajo, Birtukan bint Mideksa, Meaza bint Ashenafe, Muferiat bint Kamil, Aisha bint Mohammed bin Mussa and others in their posse who have been giving chauvinists like you that deadly stare of death. For now this high mileage, beyond-repair Afro-Ethio-centric ni-gg-a has been having a serious bout of an attitude since yesterday!!!!!
Greetings,

About the battle of adwa, I recommend you read the book titled "Empress Taytu and Menilek II Ethiopia 1883-1910"

It was authored by Chris Prouty. According to the prefix, Chris is a graduate of Antioch college Ohio. Her studies was more on Ethiopia. In her book with 409 pages covers the abyssinia of the late 19th and the beginning of the 20th century.

When she covers the adwa battle, she cites credible sources be it foreigners or Ethiopians.

For instance in her book, she mentions the italian POWs and how they were treated in Addis, she states that they were reduced to being beggars in the streets, some hot-minded ethiopians were spitting on their faces, however, some god-fearing Ethiopians were offering them some left over enjera.

The Italian POWs in addis were walking barefooted, lice infested and wearing nasty clothes and knocking at any house for alm.

Back to the battle of Adwa,

Menilik and his spouse Taytu were miles away from the battlefield. Those who were at the forefront and confronted the Italians face to face were:

1. Ras michael of wello (BTW he is the grand-father of Itege menen, the wife of silassie, the mother of itege menen is SIHEN who was the daughter of ras michael and by the way lij iyasu happens to be the brother of weyzero Sihen, the dessie high school is named in her name.

2. Ras teklehaymanot of gojjam with his 10,000 militias.

3. Ras Mengesha yohannes, the illegitimate son of atse yohannes with his 15,000 militias

4. Ras Welle the brother of itege taytu with his yeju "galla" militias.

5. Ras mekonnen (sillassie's father) representing the shewa while menilik was far away from the battlefield.

Finally, one of my sources is the book which I mentioned above.

P. S. How do I know all this? Well, at school I was forced to learn your history involuntarily.

Tena yistilign

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 05 Mar 2024, 17:37

That's the only battle Ethiopians have ever won, and yet!

Life is too short for him, as he's already in his late seventies, so let him jump up and down with joy, like a stupid monkey.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Mar 2024, 03:46

Greetings,

About the battle of adwa, I recommend you read the book titled "Empress Taytu and Menilek II Ethiopia 1883-1910"

It was authored by Chris Prouty. According to the prefix, Chris is a graduate of Antioch college Ohio. Her studies was more on Ethiopia. In her book with 409 pages covers the abyssinia of the late 19th and the beginning of the 20th century.

When she covers the adwa battle, she cites credible sources be it foreigners or Ethiopians.

For instance in her book, she mentions the italian POWs and how they were treated in Addis, she states that they were reduced to being beggars in the streets, some hot-minded ethiopians were spitting on their faces, however, some god-fearing Ethiopians were offering them some left over enjera.

The Italian POWs in addis were walking barefooted, lice infested and wearing nasty clothes and knocking at any house for alm.

Menilik and his spouse Taytu were miles away from the battlefield. Those who were at the forefront and confronted the Italians face to face were:

1. Ras michael of wello (BTW he is the grand-father of Itege menen, the wife of silassie, the mother of itege menen is SIHEN who was the daughter of ras michael and by the way lij iyasu happens to be the brother of weyzero Sihen, the dessie high school is named in her name.

3. Ras Mengesha yohannes, the illegitimate son of atse yohannes with his 15,000 militias

5. Ras mekonnen (sillassie's father) representing the shewa while menilik was far away from the battlefield.

P. S. How do I know all this? Well, at school I was forced to learn your history involuntarily.

Tena yistilgn

Hi there Brother from Keren,

From their own words after they were repatriated to their country after the treaty was signed, most of the Italian prisoners had told their media that for most part they were treated kindly and fairly. In any war emotions would run high and tense which may lead to mistreatment by those with fragile personality. But how those Africans who were caught fighting for the Italians were not treated fairly at all. Those black soldiers the Italians called 'Ascaris' were found to be more enthusiastic and deadly fighters on the battlefields. During clashes before the main battle Adwa, it was documented that they were the ones who licked the forces of the governor of Tigray, So when they were about to let go after the battle ended in the Ethiopians' favor, it was told that the governor of Tigray strongly protested after that decision and asked they should be amputated. What happened after that was shameful. But we should never discount the fact that emotions run very high during and after all wars. I remember reading accounts about a few incidences during the Eritrea War of Secession how prisoners were treated. In one occasion, commanders of the Ethiopian soldiers were summarily executed by the EPLF forces because they had lost their beloved leaders in the battle they won. But for the most part Eritrean forces were exemplary in the ways they treated prisoners. How Mengistu treated prisoners was a different story.

Going back to what I told you previously about my trip to your town of Keren in the 1960's, are any of those delicious fruits exported? I can tell you that if the oranges are exported to here they will be a smash. How about the guava, bananas, mandarin and mangoes? I think I had seen cherimoya fruit too. Please let me where they are available. I had asked some Eritrean who I befriended after I came to this country in the 1970's but they were not sure. But most of them are not with us anymore now. They are with The Lord. My dream had been that one day I would make the same trip and visit that town.

Blessings to you and your family!!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 06 Mar 2024, 06:39

Victory!

My as.s.

What victory, when Italy finally defeated and smashed the sh.it out of dirty Abyssinia in the second half of the Battle of Adwa (Battaglia di Adua) a few years later, seizing Aksum and tearing the obelisk that was adorning the city from its site and sending it to Rome to be placed symbolically in front of the building of the Ministry of Colonies!

You can't claim to have won a football game at the end of the first half of the game. What counts is the final result.And a battle is no exception.
As you speak Somali (albeit we haven't received anything good in return from you for having educated you and provided you with everything that you needed at the time, including supporting you to immigrate to the US as a Somali, even though you were a fuc.king Galla, with our taxpayers' money, when you brought your desperate miserable dirty ar'se in Somalia), we say, "Ciyaari waa gelinka dambe" - victory goes to the final winner.

Abyssinia was crushed by the Italian forces in the second half of the battle, and the final victory went to Italy.

You should rather express gratitude and show the Second World War appreciation for having spared your dirty ar'ses. If the Second World War didn't kick in soon after the final Italian victory, trust me, you would be by now an Italian colony, and have streets named after General Rodolfo Graziani and General Pietro Badoglio in every fuc.king Ethiopian city and town.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 06 Mar 2024, 18:29

ittuabafarda wrote:
06 Mar 2024, 03:46
Greetings,

Tena yistilgn

Hi there Brother from Keren,

From their own words after they were repatriated to their country after the treaty was signed, most of the Italian prisoners had told their media that for most part they were treated kindly and fairly. In any war emotions would run high and tense which may lead to mistreatment by those with fragile personality. But how those Africans who were caught fighting for the Italians were not treated fairly at all. Those black soldiers the Italians called 'Ascaris' were found to be more enthusiastic and deadly fighters on the battlefields. During clashes before the main battle Adwa, it was documented that they were the ones who licked the forces of the governor of Tigray, So when they were about to let go after the battle ended in the Ethiopians' favor, it was told that the governor of Tigray strongly protested after that decision and asked they should be amputated. What happened after that was shameful. But we should never discount the fact that emotions run very high during and after all wars. I remember reading accounts about a few incidences during the Eritrea War of Secession how prisoners were treated. In one occasion, commanders of the Ethiopian soldiers were summarily executed by the EPLF forces because they had lost their beloved leaders in the battle they won. But for the most part Eritrean forces were exemplary in the ways they treated prisoners. How Mengistu treated prisoners was a different story.

Going back to what I told you previously about my trip to your town of Keren in the 1960's, are any of those delicious fruits exported? I can tell you that if the oranges are exported to here they will be a smash. How about the guava, bananas, mandarin and mangoes? I think I had seen cherimoya fruit too. Please let me where they are available. I had asked some Eritrean who I befriended after I came to this country in the 1970's but they were not sure. But most of them are not with us anymore now. They are with The Lord. My dream had been that one day I would make the same trip and visit that town.

Blessings to you and your family!!!
[/quote

To begin with blessing to you and to your family as well,

You and somaliman are the elites of this forum. Without you and few others participation this forum will end up as tog wejalle's nonsensical forum.

As to the topic at hand, the italian POWs were of course mishandled in Addis.The main topic of the Italian newspapers then was one can say racist. They were reporting how can a white man beg food from a niggger.

Mind you in 1935 prior to their march to Ethiopia, general Grazziani said, we will avenge the humiliation which occured to our troops in 1896.

Of cource they avenged it, they invaded Ethiopia, sillassie fled to England with his tail between his legs. Ethiopia was colonized by italy for 5 years (1936-1941)

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 07 Mar 2024, 03:45

[/quote

To begin with blessing to you and to your family as well,

You and somaliman are the elites of this forum. Without you and few others participation this forum will end up as tog wejalle's nonsensical forum.

As to the topic at hand, the italian POWs were of course mishandled in Addis.The main topic of the Italian newspapers then was one can say racist. They were reporting how can a white man beg food from a niggger.

Mind you in 1935 prior to their march to Ethiopia, general Grazziani said, we will avenge the humiliation which occured to our troops in 1896.

Of cource they avenged it, they invaded Ethiopia, sillassie fled to England with his tail between his legs. Ethiopia was colonized by italy for 5 years (1936-1941)
[/quote]
Hello again kerenite,

As I was scouring websites catering to news from the region we all came from, I had discovered that there was an anniversary observed in Ethiopia commemorating a victory at another place called Karamara. That pertains to the war fought between Ethiopia and Somalia in late 1970’s. I was here years before that took place and keenly following up on that conflict when it happened because of the fact it was affecting the lives of my Itu clans in Western Hararghe. I tried to get the latest development from all sides. I have friends from the Issa clans of the Somali ethnic group and also from Afar individuals. All my adult life I befriend anyone from any ethnic group on this good earth. In fact I don't ask you which ethnic group you are from if I meet for the first time. It is not my style. That is the way I raised my two wonderful children and have instilled in their mind from their early childhood that finding out whether someone is an Oromo, Amhara, Somali, Afar or Eritrean is none of their business. Make friends and that is it. But during that war in the late 1970's my Issa friends used to keep me up-to-date with the latest. They told me their Issa clan people were madly upset by the behavior of Ziad Barre's soldiers. They were mad because those soldiers were killing non-Somali young people who were their classmates. They then ordered Ziad's soldiers and their puppets to leave the area. Those murderous soldiers had to withdraw to a place they thought was fool proof from any danger. They were chilling chewing khat when suddenly bombs started raining on them both from the air and the land. They told me it was a rout and easy pick carnage. That is what they were celebrating in Addis/Finfine this week. For me I don't take leisure or happiness on that. I don't delight on the demise of one African brother at the hands of another African brother. That was a perfect example of stupid and senseless war started by stupid and reckless individuals. Those leaders were sending the unemployed and hapless youth to its inevitable death from their comfy homes leaving generations nothing to learn from. So the vicious cycle continues.

Finally, I thank you profusely for not using profanity and denigrating terms in our conversation.

Blessings!!!

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Mar 2024, 07:56

As I was scouring websites catering to news from the region we all came from, I had discovered that there was an anniversary observed in Ethiopia commemorating a victory at another place called Karamara.
But during that war in the late 1970's my Issa friends used to keep me up-to-date with the latest. They told me their Issa clan people were madly upset by the behavior of Ziad Barre's soldiers. They were mad because those soldiers were killing non-Somali young people who were their classmates. They then ordered Ziad's soldiers and their puppets to leave the area. Those murderous soldiers had to withdraw to a place they thought was fool proof from any danger. They were chilling chewing khat when suddenly bombs started raining on them both from the air and the land. They told me it was a rout and easy pick carnage.

Your two children should find you a nursing home, methinks.

What the fuc.k!

At his well advanced age, all he's telling us about the 1977/78 war is a stupid fairy tale recounted to him by some fuc.king Issa friends of his in the US at the time!

Like any fuc.king Ethiopian, he's being hypocrite to highest order. Since he's shying away from doubling down his stupid "Victory" and shouting this time "Happy Victory at Karamara Day Y'all, he resorts to euphemistically tell us that while he was just browsing the news on the damn HoA, he came across some fuc'kers over there in Addis were "commemorating a victory at another place called Karamara."

Boy,

Go find a bunch of Cubans, Russians, and Yemenis to shout this time your stupid victory for you.
Without the 15000 Cuban troops, Ethiopia could not stand the Somali army, even with our help.

Petr Chaplygin - Head of the Soviet Military Mission in Ethiopia 1977/1978.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 07 Mar 2024, 13:19

Somaliman wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 07:56
As I was scouring websites catering to news from the region we all came from, I had discovered that there was an anniversary observed in Ethiopia commemorating a victory at another place called Karamara.
But during that war in the late 1970's my Issa friends used to keep me up-to-date with the latest. They told me their Issa clan people were madly upset by the behavior of Ziad Barre's soldiers. They were mad because those soldiers were killing non-Somali young people who were their classmates. They then ordered Ziad's soldiers and their puppets to leave the area. Those murderous soldiers had to withdraw to a place they thought was fool proof from any danger. They were chilling chewing khat when suddenly bombs started raining on them both from the air and the land. They told me it was a rout and easy pick carnage.

What the fuc.k!

At his well advanced age, all he's telling us about the 1977/78 war is a stupid fairy tale recounted to him by some fuc.king Issa friends of his in the US at the time!

Like any fuc.king Ethiopian, he's being hypocrite to highest order. Since he's shying away from doubling down his stupid "Victory" and shouting this time "Happy Victory at Karamara Day Y'all, he resorts to euphemistically tell us that while he was just browsing the news on the damn HoA, he came across some fuc'kers over there in Addis were "commemorating a victory at another place called Karamara."

Boy,

Go find a bunch of Cubans, Russians, and Yemenis to shout this time your stupid victory for you.
Without the 15000 Cuban troops, Ethiopia could not stand the Somali army, even with our help.

Somaliman,

What you posted is the absolute truth.

Dear Ittabafarda,

With all due respect, abyssinia (ethiopia) has never won any war without the help or direct involvement of foreigners. The karamara one is an example. The war was waged by Cuba and south Yemenis on behalf of mengistu. The ethio soldiers were just mine-sweepers.

Even the battle of adwa, it was managed by US ex-confederate generals who served in the US civil war (1861-1865) and who were employed by menilik as highly paid mercenaries. They were put behind the curtains according to contemporary historians.

Sorry such was the reality.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 07 Mar 2024, 14:47

kerenite wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 13:19
Somaliman wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 07:56

What the fuc.k!

Boy,

Somaliman,

What you posted is the absolute truth.

Dear Ittabafarda,

With all due respect, abyssinia (ethiopia) has never won any war without the help or direct involvement of foreigners. The karamara one is an example. The war was waged by Cuba and south Yemenis on behalf of mengistu. The ethio soldiers were just mine-sweepers.

Even the battle of adwa, it was managed by US ex-confederate generals who served in the US civil war (1861-1865) and who were employed by menilik as highly paid mercenaries. They were put behind the curtains according to contemporary historians.

Kerenite,

Greetings, bro.

Truth be told.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 08 Mar 2024, 04:07

On this occasion, I would like to take a moment to have our upright and glorious women in my thoughts on this International Women's Day. I have scoured on the web to find out if any one of the sites among our Diaspora has posted any article about it. It was a total disappointment. I have not found even one site so far. So take it from me honoring you for what you have done for that gem of the colored that produced us all. Organize and get'em tigers!!!!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 08 Mar 2024, 04:47

Dear Ittabafarda,

Dear kerenite,

Again, the war of the late 1970's between Ethiopia and Somalia will remain a shameful page of the history of that region. It was stupid from day 1 and destructive to the finish. Thousands of young people lost their Allah blessed lives in stupid conflicted started by reckless leaders.

I think something is getting strange here. The ex-confederate general you mentioned, fought on the side of a different country at different battlefields in Northern Ethiopia. By chance I had come across his memoir at the university I attended in the Middle East in the 1960's. That is one of the books in my library for more than 4 decades now. I bought it here from a clearing house in the 1980's. Ethiopian patriots kicked his bigoted a-s-s- and the Egyptian army he was leading until he begged for no more. If you don't have his memoir I highly suggest that to you. It is a revealing book. I can correctly speculate what he might have told his wife when he left for Egypt. Please allow me to speculate.
'Why are you going that far away place called Egypt?' his wife asked
'That's because this n-i-g-g-er' hugging Lincoln does not allow me to have slaves anymore. I'm gonna go to Egypt and round up 1,000 Ethiopian n-i-g-g-e-r-s and will send it for you. We will live the rest of our lives together in paradise on earth served by 1,000 Ethiopian slaves. I promise you!'

But on those battlefields that bigot met his worst nightmare; a n-i-g-g-e-r with a musket on his lap.
Get his book. Enjoy.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Mar 2024, 06:47

ittuabafarda wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 04:07
On this occasion, I would like to take a moment to have our upright and glorious women in my thoughts on this International Women's Day. I have scoured on the web to find out if any one of the sites among our Diaspora has posted any article about it. It was a total disappointment. I have not found even one site so far. So take it from me honoring you for what you have done for that gem of the colored that produced us all. Organize and get'em tigers!!!!

International Women's Day.
My as's.

You care about Women's Day, but don't give a fuc'k about how your savage Galla brothers are slaughtering innocent women and their babies!

You fuc'king dare to celebrate fake victories and jump up and down with joy, like a stupid monkey, about a malicious MoU intended to illegally annex parts of Somalia's internationally recognised territory, but when it comes to the horrific mass massacre of innocent Amhara people committed by your savage Galla rats, you zip it up!

Hypocrisy at its finest.

This is how your savage Galla rats are honouring women - and their poor babies.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 08 Mar 2024, 09:57

ittuabafarda wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 04:47
Dear Ittabafarda,

Dear kerenite,

Again, the war of the late 1970's between Ethiopia and Somalia will remain a shameful page of the history of that region. It was stupid from day 1 and destructive to the finish. Thousands of young people lost their Allah blessed lives in stupid conflicted started by reckless leaders.

I think something is getting strange here. The ex-confederate general you mentioned, fought on the side of a different country at different battlefields in Northern Ethiopia. By chance I had come across his memoir at the university I attended in the Middle East in the 1960's. That is one of the books in my library for more than 4 decades now. I bought it here from a clearing house in the 1980's. Ethiopian patriots kicked his bigoted a-s-s- and the Egyptian army he was leading until he begged for no more. If you don't have his memoir I highly suggest that to you. It is a revealing book. I can correctly speculate what he might have told his wife when he left for Egypt. Please allow me to speculate.
'That's because this n-i-g-g-er' hugging Lincoln does not allow me to have slaves anymore. I'm gonna go to Egypt and round up 1,000 Ethiopian n-i-g-g-e-r-s and will send it for you. We will live the rest of our lives together in paradise on earth served by 1,000 Ethiopian slaves. I promise you!'

But on those battlefields that bigot met his worst nightmare; a n-i-g-g-e-r with a musket on his lap.
Get his book. Enjoy.

the war of the late 1970's between Ethiopia and Somalia will remain a shameful page of the history of that region. It was stupid from day 1 and destructive to the finish. Thousands of young people lost their Allah blessed lives in stupid conflicted started by reckless leaders.

Horsesh'it.

FYI, our Somali soldiers died for the right cause; trying to liberate their own ancestral land illegally occupied by your expansionst Ethiopia. I don't give fuc.k about what Ethiopians died for.

You find that war stupid, yet you inderectlly ask us to commemorate Karamara, by euphemistically telling us that you just learned on the internet about a bunch of fuc'kers in Addis commemorating Karamara victory day - to expand coverage for your victory bullsh'it.

Again, FYI, war and death are not only valid when fighting against white people. There's absolutely no difference between Abyssinia fighting expansionist Italy and Somalia fighting expansionist Ethiopia in order to liberate its ancestral terrotory.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 09 Mar 2024, 08:18

ittuabafarda wrote:
08 Mar 2024, 04:47
Dear Ittabafarda,

Dear kerenite,

Get his book. Enjoy.

Thousands of young people lost their Allah blessed lives in stupid conflicted started by reckless leaders.
What about the thousands of poor Amhara women and children whose "Allah blessed lives" are taken by your savage Galla animals!

You like to blabber about fake victories but when it comes to the daily slaughter and slander that are being committed by your sub-human wild Galla brothers. you opt for silence, leave alone condemning such an act of barbarity!

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 11 Mar 2024, 02:08

Wait a minute folks. My phone is ringing.
Ring ring!
Hello, Ittu speaking. Who is this?
It is me Ittu. You forgot about me already?
I know you. I can tell from your voice. You're Af-mishaar.
You got it.
I haven't heard from you for a while, Af-mishaar. Whadabe like?
What it is, Ittu. What it is. I have been very busy since last time I talked to you.
What happened?
Well, every one has been calling and asking me to write op-ed's on their newspapers and websites. My phone was ringing off the hook days and nights.
Who are those calling you?
Every major newspaper and magazine here in USA, Europe, Middle East, Egypt, Asia and Oceania wants a piece of unmatched talent.
What are they asking you to write about?
They want to know my opinion about the Horn of Africa. They know I am the number one expert on that region. You know by now that I am the only one who knows the right policy for HOA. I am the first and only to discover that US policy for the Horn of Africa has been flawed since the 1970's.
What qualifies you to be such a lone expert for that region, Af-mishaar?
Because I am the only naturally gifted one and no Somali Abbos, Amharas and Tigres have that intellectual prowess.
Wow! You sound to be speaking with authority about that. Btw, who are these Somali Abbos?
It is Oromos like you and they have all accepted my late uncle Ziad Barre's designation.
Keep dreaming wise guy, Af-mishaar.
I'm serious Ittu. I flew the other day to DC because I was invited to participate in a panel discussion on HOA. My presentation came out to be the most heard and read. I had to disguise myself going to the airport because the paparazzis were every where. It was traffic jam.
O my goodness. You don't have privacy at all, Af-mishaar.
That is right Ittu. I have no privacy whatsoever. Legends such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Magic Johnson were there but the crowd was there to get a glimpse of me only. You know me by now that I'm a legend above legends.
I'm getting worried about your mental well-being, Af-mishaar.
No Ittu. I'm perfectly fine. Just the other day I scaled San Bernardino Mountain in less than 30 minutes and had my IQ tested yesterday and it topped 180. O, before I go, I want to tell you that I hate that Mustafa, president of Somalia region and the country called Ethiopia with passion. Mustafa is an Amhara/Oromo hugger and I don't rest until his Ethiopia is destroyed to smithereens so I can take back my ancestral land all the way to Awash River.
Keep dreaming bigot Af-mishaar.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 11 Mar 2024, 02:19

See y'all in April.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 11 Mar 2024, 09:17

ittuabafarda wrote:
11 Mar 2024, 02:08
Wait a minute folks. My phone is ringing.
Ring ring!
Hello, Ittu speaking. Who is this?
It is me Ittu. You forgot about me already?
I know you. I can tell from your voice. You're Af-mishaar.
You got it.
I haven't heard from you for a while, Af-mishaar. Whadabe like?
What it is, Ittu. What it is. I have been very busy since last time I talked to you.
What happened?
Well, every one has been calling and asking me to write op-ed's on their newspapers and websites. My phone was ringing off the hook days and nights.
Who are those calling you?
Every major newspaper and magazine here in USA, Europe, Middle East, Egypt, Asia and Oceania wants a piece of unmatched talent.
What are they asking you to write about?
They want to know my opinion about the Horn of Africa. They know I am the number one expert on that region. You know by now that I am the only one who knows the right policy for HOA. I am the first and only to discover that US policy for the Horn of Africa has been flawed since the 1970's.
What qualifies you to be such a lone expert for that region, Af-mishaar?
Because I am the only naturally gifted one and no Somali Abbos, Amharas and Tigres have that intellectual prowess.
Wow! You sound to be speaking with authority about that. Btw, who are these Somali Abbos?
It is Oromos like you and they have all accepted my late uncle Ziad Barre's designation.
Keep dreaming wise guy, Af-mishaar.
I'm serious Ittu. I flew the other day to DC because I was invited to participate in a panel discussion on HOA. My presentation came out to be the most heard and read. I had to disguise myself going to the airport because the paparazzis were every where. It was traffic jam.
O my goodness. You don't have privacy at all, Af-mishaar.
That is right Ittu. I have no privacy whatsoever. Legends such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Magic Johnson were there but the crowd was there to get a glimpse of me only. You know me by now that I'm a legend above legends.
I'm getting worried about your mental well-being, Af-mishaar.
No Ittu. I'm perfectly fine. Just the other day I scaled San Bernardino Mountain in less than 30 minutes and had my IQ tested yesterday and it topped 180. O, before I go, I want to tell you that I hate that Mustafa, president of Somalia region and the country called Ethiopia with passion. Mustafa is an Amhara/Oromo hugger and I don't rest until his Ethiopia is destroyed to smithereens so I can take back my ancestral land all the way to Awash River.
Keep dreaming bigot Af-mishaar.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

So funny!

Add the following, and I'll tell you who that guy is, as it's definitely not me:

"I spoke with David Cameron and chat with the guys at the State Department so often."

I haven't heard this word, "Af-miishaaar" for a long time. As you know, Af-miishaar is at least an unorthodoxically talented person who could even sell ice to Eskimos. What we see nowadays in the Somali politics and among Somali political commentators is a bunch of unskilled self-absorbed empty wagons, who haven't even got a clue about what they're talking about but think they know everything.

You're not addressing, by the way, the points that I've raised. Instead, you're engaging in character assassination!!!