Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

The long-awaited Gala ethnic strategy is revealed???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2024, 13:01

Gala ethnic has been pushing Tigray to free up its occupied land and declare independent to open up for Gala to use Tigray and call for Gala nation immediately after Tigray. Gala does want to work with Tigray at this time, because Gala does not want to see Tigray working with them and prolong the Gala implementation of nationhood. Gala will not work with Tigray rather push Tigray to go its way and use that Gala to declare independent.

I do not know the real situation on the ground but Tigray, Shewa and Gojjam should merge together and march to Addis Ababa to free themselves. I am not saying they are good friends but they have a common enemy Gala, that alone should unite them to take out Gala. I do not see any hurdle among the three not to merge and fight, all of them will be the winners and save their people from the Gala primitive animals. Shewa and Gojjam do not have anything they claimed or will claim from Tigray, the same is true for Tigray, Tigray does not have any complains about the two clans and there will not be any thing will make uncomfortable for all of them in the future. For Gojjam and Shewa best ally will be Tigray more than the leba Gonder and Wollo and Gojjam and Shewa must wake up and control your destiny with whom you can achieve them without too much harm to your people.

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: The long-awaited Gala ethnic strategy is revealed???

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 01 Mar 2024, 13:24

Where did the strategic alliance with OPDO go? :lol: :lol: :lol: They found you easier to play with :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 01 Mar 2024, 13:52

Tigray, Shewa and Gojjam should merge together and march to Addis Ababa to free themselves. I am not saying they are good friends but they have a common enemy Gala, that alone should unite them to take out Gala
Wow! What a change of heart! You now want to work with Gojjam and Shewa to march or ride on their back to power. And you deliberately left out Wello and Gondar. What a sneaky move.
You live in your own bubble. You didn’t realize the fact that you are irrelevant.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2024, 14:09

Right wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:52
Tigray, Shewa and Gojjam should merge together and march to Addis Ababa to free themselves. I am not saying they are good friends but they have a common enemy Gala, that alone should unite them to take out Gala
Wow! What a change of heart! You now want to work with Gojjam and Shewa to march or ride on their back to power. And you deliberately left out Wello and Gondar. What a sneaky move.
You live in your own bubble. You didn’t realize the fact that you are irrelevant.
Even Idiamin dada shows up to march and get rid of Tigray enemy Gala ethnic why not. The Tigrayan killers are mainly Gonder and Wollo, if Tigray wants to avenge, they should go after Gonder not the others.

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 01 Mar 2024, 15:39

Thank you Halafi for finally recognizing what we were trying to convey decades ago. As you delve deeper, you'll discover that Gonder and Wello are not your enemies, as you once believed. It's time to break free from the darkness fueled by TPLF lies that have bound you for the past 50 years. Keep moving forward towards enlightenment. The Amhara, Tigrayans, Gurage and Eritreans share a common heritage and identity, as you may imagine.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:01
Gala ethnic has been pushing Tigray to free up its occupied land and declare independent to open up for Gala to use Tigray and call for Gala nation immediately after Tigray. Gala does want to work with Tigray at this time, because Gala does not want to see Tigray working with them and prolong the Gala implementation of nationhood. Gala will not work with Tigray rather push Tigray to go its way and use that Gala to declare independent.

I do not know the real situation on the ground but Tigray, Shewa and Gojjam should merge together and march to Addis Ababa to free themselves. I am not saying they are good friends but they have a common enemy Gala, that alone should unite them to take out Gala. I do not see any hurdle among the three not to merge and fight, all of them will be the winners and save their people from the Gala primitive animals. Shewa and Gojjam do not have anything they claimed or will claim from Tigray, the same is true for Tigray, Tigray does not have any complains about the two clans and there will not be any thing will make uncomfortable for all of them in the future. For Gojjam and Shewa best ally will be Tigray more than the leba Gonder and Wollo and Gojjam and Shewa must wake up and control your destiny with whom you can achieve them without too much harm to your people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 01 Mar 2024, 16:07

Rat defies everything for Sesame???
ethioscience wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 15:39

Thank you Halafi for finally recognizing what we were trying to convey decades ago. As you delve deeper, you'll discover that Gonder and Wello are not your enemies, as you once believed. It's time to break free from the darkness fueled by TPLF lies that have bound you for the past 50 years. Keep moving forward towards enlightenment. The Amhara, Tigrayans, Gurage and Eritreans share a common heritage and identity, as you may imagine.

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 01 Mar 2024, 16:19

I understand that your actions are a reflection of the immense emotional pain you’re experiencing. You’re struggling deeply, and while it may seem like you’re seeking attention, you’re simply trying to cope with you feelings. I hope that healing is possible for you, even though it may feel out of reach right now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 16:07
Rat defies everything for Sesame???
ethioscience wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 15:39

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 02 Mar 2024, 07:50

Halafi Mengedi wrote:

you may want to call shewa fano and get your shortcut to addis ababa