Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Abere

Re: If I Could I Would Switch My Eritrea's Map With Madagascar,"I Hate Been Neighbours With Galla-Ethiopia"!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by Abere » 29 Feb 2024, 12:56

Madagascar will toss you away 10,000 Km. Their lemurs are more peaceful than you the noisy macaque monkey Ascari who are frequently causing noise pollution in Europe and America. You have been the gateway of all curses and problems to the heavenly Ethiopia.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: If I Could I Would Switch My Eritrea's Map With Madagascar,"I Hate Been Neighbours With Galla-Ethiopia"!!! WEEY GUUD

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Feb 2024, 13:33

tarik wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 09:22

You read my thoughts, brother, Tarik.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 29 Feb 2024, 14:52

Fed_Up wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 13:33
tarik wrote:

I know that you're fed up because the agame cousins of yours confiscated your land in Finfinne/Addis Ababa. Hence the reason why you're obsessed with insulting and denigrating Ethiopia and Ethiopians. But, the truth is we Oromos don't even think of Eritrea. It is an one sided obsession. You hate us, yet cannot help but obsess with us and be on our forums more than us. Like your low iq agame friend Samson zere aka Tarik aka wedi aka judgementday1234 aka tog wajale.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 29 Feb 2024, 16:21

Ghideon Musa Aron
Discovery of Ceramics Indicating Ancient Historical Stages
#Eritrea
During the excavation program at the Adulis archaeological site, ceramics indicating historical stages between 1500 to 500 BC have been unearthed.
Archaeologists at the site emphasized the significance of this discovery in bridging previous historical periods spanning from the 1st to the 7th decades with this new finding.
Dr. Tsegay Medin, coordinator of the project, highlighted the various ceramic artifacts unearthed since the inception of the Adulis Archaeological project, spanning different historical epochs. He stressed the importance of this new discovery in terms of its content and antiquity, foreseeing its potential to significantly enrich the history of the country and the region with thorough research and study.
Prof. Serena Massa, an Italian archaeologist and project member, underscored Adulis as the sole ancient town in Sub-Saharan Africa constructed with stones, thus holding substantial international historical significance. She further suggested that the ancient manuscripts and monuments could serve as crucial links between the Adulis civilization and that of Punt Land, potentially catalyzing a new phase of excavation.
Archaeologist Dr. Abraham Zere added that this discovery will contribute to a deeper understanding of ancient civilizations in the Horn of Africa and the Southern Red Sea region.

The Adulis project commenced in 2011 through collaboration between Eritrean and Italian experts, facilitating the exchange of experiences and expertise.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Feb 2024, 20:27

Sadacha Macca wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 14:52
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:

I know that you're fed up because the agame cousins of yours confiscated your land in Finfinne/Addis Ababa. Hence the reason why you're obsessed with insulting and denigrating Ethiopia and Ethiopians. But, the truth is we Oromos don't even think of Eritrea. It is an one sided obsession. You hate us, yet cannot help but obsess with us and be on our forums more than us. Like your low iq agame friend Samson zere aka Tarik aka wedi aka judgementday1234 aka tog wajale.
You are one of those good people in Ethiopian Oromo, so I will not rashly insult you. I respect folks with principles. However, not all Oromo folks are moral and respect others. I believe those in power are the nonprincipled Oromo folks. If the Oromo are in charge of the nation, they shouldn’t complain about our stand towards the group. We were working with the Oromo leadership hand in hand, and we even paid our blood for lasting peace. Guess what? The leaders were backstabbing us and obsessing with our land and sea. Furthermore, they beat the drums for war. Now, what did we say wrong wishing to relocate Eritrea to another geographical location?

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Mar 2024, 07:47

Fed_Up wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 20:27
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:

You are one of those good people in Ethiopian Oromo, so I will not rashly insult you. I respect folks with principles. However, not all Oromo folks are moral and respect others. I believe those in power are the nonprincipled Oromo folks. If the Oromo are in charge of the nation, they shouldn’t complain about our stand towards the group. We were working with the Oromo leadership hand in hand, and we even paid our blood for lasting peace. Guess what? The leaders were backstabbing us and obsessing with our land and sea. Furthermore, they beat the drums for war. Now, what did we say wrong wishing to relocate Eritrea to another geographical location?

Beware, don't be fooled by Ethiopians' simplistic scapegoating someone else for their collective acts, dierctly or indirecttly.

It's not ENDF, it's Galla
It's not Galla, it's OLA.
It's not OLA, it's Abiy and his government.
It's not Abiy's government, its Abiy.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was TPLF,
It wasn' Ethiopia, its the Derg.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was Haile Selassie.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was Menelik.
It wasn't Haile Selassie, it was the western colonisers.
it wasn't Ethiopia, it was God.

How many times did you see Ethiopians, including those abroad, protesting against Eritrean occupation, even with a pen? ZERO.
How many Ethiopians, including those abroad, did protest against Ethiopian invasion of Somalia and its killings, even with a pen? ZERO.
How may Ethiopians on this forum are disagreeing with Abiy's farcical MoU, albeit its manifest illegality? ZERO.

Ethiopians are hypocrites, and the fuc'kers are all the same PERIOD

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 01 Mar 2024, 09:35

Somaliman wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 07:47
Fed_Up wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:

Beware, don't be fooled by Ethiopians' simplistic scapegoating someone else for their collective acts, dierctly or indirecttly.

It's not ENDF, it's Galla
It's not Galla, it's OLA.
It's not OLA, it's Abiy and his government.
It's not Abiy's government, its Abiy.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was TPLF,
It wasn' Ethiopia, its the Derg.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was Haile Selassie.
It wasn't Ethiopia, it was Menelik.
It wasn't Haile Selassie, it was the western colonisers.
it wasn't Ethiopia, it was God.

How many times did you see Ethiopians, including those abroad, protesting against Eritrean occupation, even with a pen? ZERO.
How many Ethiopians, including those abroad, did protest against Ethiopian invasion of Somalia and its killings, even with a pen? ZERO.
How may Ethiopians on this forum are disagreeing with Abiy's farcical MoU, albeit its manifest illegality? ZERO.

Ethiopians are hypocrites, and the fuc'kers are all the same PERIOD
The statement you made, my fellow friend from Somalia, carries significant validity and relevance.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 01 Mar 2024, 20:15

Fed_Up wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
tarik wrote:

The same can be said for any ethnic group or nation though. Eritrea has its share of unprincipled and bad people too, they just aren't as prominent or known, perhaps.
Yes, I and most Oromo, would agree that the OPDO/Oromo elites in PP are not principled. All we have to do is go back to how their party was made: it was made by tplf and shabia, to counteract the more popular OLF.
Which Oromo's are in charge and as a percentage how many? Less than 8% I'd say. So why does the entire nation get judged as a result? Is that fair? I can only reason with fair and reasonable people, of course, not agame trolls like tarik that you forget is an agame, who strives to divide eritreans too when he insults some of the kebessa (seraye, or what is it again, akele guzai?) and praises others (hamassien).
Your government isn't stupid. They knew this could happen. They overlooked that, hoping to get revenge and destroy a foe that threatened Eritrea, which is the same foe Ethiopia & Abiy's govt had: TPLF.