Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Israel bombs the crap out of Lebanon

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 19 Feb 2024, 12:39

The almighty lord planted the Jewish state in the middle east to decipline the Arabs if they misbehave. Lebanese are one of the most obnoxtious people on earth just because they were Screwed by the French they think they are above the Gulf arabs. Racism toward mainly maids from Ethiopia and Sri Lanka is worse than apartheid south Africa to the extent they are not even allowed to swim in the same pool as their employers. ...

Another one 8) let it rain

kerenite

Re: Israel bombs the crap out of Lebanon

Post by kerenite » 19 Feb 2024, 15:11

Deqi-Arawit wrote: ↑
19 Feb 2024, 12:39
The almighty lord planted the Jewish state in the middle east to decipline the Arabs if they misbehave. Lebanese are one of the most obnoxtious people on earth just because they were Screwed by the French they think they are above the Gulf arabs. Racism toward mainly maids from Ethiopia and Sri Lanka is worse than apartheid south Africa to the extent they are not even allowed to swim in the same pool as their employers. ...

Wedi arawit,

Not the almighty God "planted" the evil nazi and racist jews in the middle east rather it was the crooked evil brits who were the ones who "planted" them in the middle east. The evil jews kicked the indigenous Palestinians out of their lands in the year 1948 and ilfi iryray from ukraine, poland even lately the felasha from ethiopia snatched their ancestral lands and settled in it.

Apropos felasha, I was shocked when I saw a felasha israeli soldier pushing the palestinians. Man! The pathetic Palestinians have become victims even of such savage barefooted abyssinians who were brought by the evil jews from their simen mountains in gondar to serve them as nigggers.

Having said that,

Deqi, you as an agazian and a hardcore Christian, you should not be hoodwinked and love the jews blindly just because they are massacring muslims be it children or women. FYI the jews hate Christians more than they hate Muslims. Even they have the audacity to label the saint and the highly revered MARY, the mother of the prophet Jesus (PbUH) as a whorre.πŸ™„

P. S. I know some Arabs are racists, hence why do you go to their countries? They have never begged you to come to their countries.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2024, 15:38

Lebanese are one of the most obnoxtious people on earth just because they were Screwed by the French they think they are above the Gulf arabs. Racism toward mainly maids from Ethiopia and Sri Lanka is worse than apartheid south Africa to the extent they are not even allowed to swim in the same pool as their employers.

Many of them claim that they're not Arabs. And some of them go even further, claiming that they're French because they drink wine and have French names, when Anglo-Saxon names have been a fashion in France for the past 30 years or so.

And yes, they're most racist Arabs.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 19 Feb 2024, 16:52

Somaliman wrote: ↑
19 Feb 2024, 15:38

Lebanese are one of the most obnoxtious people on earth just because they were Screwed by the French they think they are above the Gulf arabs. Racism toward mainly maids from Ethiopia and Sri Lanka is worse than apartheid south Africa to the extent they are not even allowed to swim in the same pool as their employers.

Many of them claim that they're not Arabs. And some of them go even further, claiming that they're French because they drink wine and have French names, when Anglo-Saxon names have been a fashion in France for the past 30 years or so.

Somaliman wrote: ↑
19 Feb 2024, 15:38

Should they be bombed? πŸ™„

Zack

Post by Zack » 19 Feb 2024, 18:50

Yes israel fears the lebanese the most they couldnt win in 1982 an din 2006 they got owned by Hezbollah we all know that the short mind syndrome the jews suffer from is so huge .. The jews suffer from inferiority complex when they are dealing with the Arabs had it not been for the USA they re wouldnt be any sort of a jewish state in the middel east at all. one way or the others the jews will be destroyed bi idmillah

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2024, 19:23

Should they be bombed?

Kerenite,

Greetings, bro
Not at all. They're like anyone.

But I didn't pay attention to the bombing, as Israel has been bombing and doing whatever it wants in that area for ages and that no one has been raising a finger, and thus I'm tired of such news.

BTW, this guy must have had personal issues with Arabs.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 19 Feb 2024, 19:27

The prime culprit is the US, as it's the US that's arming Israel and letting it do whatever it's doing. Without the US, Israel is nothing.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 20 Feb 2024, 16:25

kerenite wrote: ↑
19 Feb 2024, 15:11

Wedi arawit,

Not the almighty God "planted" the evil nazi and racist jews in the middle east rather it was the crooked evil brits who were the ones who "planted" them in the middle east. The evil jews kicked the indigenous Palestinians out of their lands in the year 1948 and ilfi iryray from ukraine, poland even lately the felasha from ethiopia snatched their ancestral lands and settled in it.

Apropos felasha, I was shocked when I saw a felasha israeli soldier pushing the palestinians. Man! The pathetic Palestinians have become victims even of such savage barefooted abyssinians who were brought by the evil jews from their simen mountains in gondar to serve them as nigggers.

Having said that,

The problem with the Eritrean Muslims in General and the jeberti is in particular is, they have a sense of inferiority complex toward the Arabs. They think, just because Mohammed was a prophet, they think Arabs are messengers of Allah who should be respected and adored....The dark skinned negros should have a sense of pride and self respect like Persians and Turks. And the fact that You were okey when Ukrainian jewish to beat the crap out of the Arabs and then you got pissed because some barefoot Abyssinian kick the crap out of your Arab lords is a testimony enough that you suffers from inferior complex :mrgreen: Here is the tissue to wipe your tears with.

Deqi, you as an agazian and a hardcore Christian, you should not be hoodwinked and love the jews blindly just because they are massacring muslims be it children or women. FYI the jews hate Christians more than they hate Muslims. Even they have the audacity to label the saint and the highly revered MARY, the mother of the prophet Jesus (PbUH) as a whorre.πŸ™„

P. S. I know some Arabs are racists, hence why do you go to their countries? They have never begged you to come to their countries.
Who told you I am a hardcore Christian? I barely go to church, and I don't see Christianity as my identity because the Christianity practiced in Nigeria, Bulgaria, Russia, or Egypt doesn't reflect who I am. On the other hand, I see myself as a nationalist Agaazi because Agaazi is reflected in my language, culture, norms, and history.

Furthermore, I am a nationalist who sees opportunity in crises, and my love for Israel has nothing to do with hating Arabs or vice versa. I prioritize my own interests. As a nationalist, an eternal conflict between the Arabs and the Jewish state serves my interests best because the Arabs, particularly the Egyptians, have a vision to turn the Red Sea into an Arab or Muslim sea, which doesn't align well with my interests.

As a nationalist, the military operation which is conducted by Houthis rebels against The English ships serves me good. As you see kernite, There is a difference between people who thinks about national interest and people who think constantly about afterlife by bending their [deleted] toward Mecca.

This is the ordeal of African and Sri lankan in Lebanon.

And you expect me to sympathize with these people....I say let it rain

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Feb 2024, 05:56

Those barefoot abbyssinian in Gaza are sending their regard to kerenite

https://youtube.com/shorts/YFnquC3qsew? ... drN-ji8XxM

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Feb 2024, 16:04

21 Feb 2024, 05:56

Ask any felasha there. They are unwelcome and they suffer from finding an apartment to move into near an isreali neighbour, they are perceived by the majority of the jews as filthy savages.

Don't take my word for it ask any felasha there.

Zack

Post by Zack » 21 Feb 2024, 19:57

20 Feb 2024, 16:25

Wedi arawit,

Having said that,

The problem with the Eritrean Muslims in General and the jeberti is in particular is, they have a sense of inferiority complex toward the Arabs. They think, just because Mohammed was a prophet, they think Arabs are messengers of Allah who should be respected and adored....The dark skinned negros should have a sense of pride and self respect like Persians and Turks. And the fact that You were okey when Ukrainian jewish to beat the crap out of the Arabs and then you got pissed because some barefoot Abyssinian kick the crap out of your Arab lords is a testimony enough that you suffers from inferior complex :mrgreen: Here is the tissue to wipe your tears with.

Who told you I am a hardcore Christian? I barely go to church, and I don't see Christianity as my identity because the Christianity practiced in Nigeria, Bulgaria, Russia, or Egypt doesn't reflect who I am. On the other hand, I see myself as a nationalist Agaazi because Agaazi is reflected in my language, culture, norms, and history.

Furthermore, I am a nationalist who sees opportunity in crises, and my love for Israel has nothing to do with hating Arabs or vice versa. I prioritize my own interests. As a nationalist, an eternal conflict between the Arabs and the Jewish state serves my interests best because the Arabs, particularly the Egyptians, have a vision to turn the Red Sea into an Arab or Muslim sea, which doesn't align well with my interests.

As a nationalist, the military operation which is conducted by Houthis rebels against The English ships serves me good. As you see kernite, There is a difference between people who thinks about national interest and people who think constantly about afterlife by bending their [deleted] toward Mecca.

This is the ordeal of African and Sri lankan in Lebanon.

And you expect me to sympathize with these people....I say let it rain

i thought egyptians were mostly the allies of Eritrean or am i wrong didnt Egypt stood with Eritrean liberators against Ethiopia

Dr Zackovich

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 22 Feb 2024, 00:20

Although what both Deqi and Kerenite have pointed out constitute a sad reality, racism and discrimination exist also in Africa.

For instance, how would you explain that millions of Ethiopians are simplistically called "Nations and Nationalities" and are being used just as tourist attractions!

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Feb 2024, 07:32

21 Feb 2024, 16:04
21 Feb 2024, 05:56

Ask any felasha there. They are unwelcome and they suffer from finding an apartment to move into near an isreali neighbour, they are perceived by the majority of the jews as filthy savages.

Don't take my word for it ask any felasha there.
The Falasha have embraced the attitude of the American Negro which is the feeling of victimhood and carry it with a badge of honor as the result, the they drink excessively and they are welfare addicted no bodies. The state of Israel have invested massively to uplift their arse but they like to live in project houses for obvious reasons. People from India, Nepal and. Philippines head to Israel to make a living and save money, but the no good falasha stay at home and expect the state to provide them every thing.

I have spoken with many nobility who lives in Israel, while the immigrants and Arabs search for a better life by working their arse off in Israel,, the Falasha are accustomed with la festa life style drink and become welfare addicted no body.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Mar 2024, 09:05

The stereotype of Sudanese, Srilanka and Ethiopians according to Lebanese.
Kerenite is mad because his masters are sodomized by the state of Israel and here is their view in regard to his negro arse.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 03 Mar 2024, 09:15

The state of Israel is creating equilibrium and we urge Kernite to Ψ΅Ω„Ψ§Ψ© ΨΉΩ„ΩŠ Ψ§Ω„Ω†Ψ¨ΩŠ