Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Re: Happy Independence Day Ethiopia!

Post by union » 26 Jan 2024, 15:06

Brother Misraq,

Enough said! Ascaris love to be abused, they don't know how to function in a peaceful environment, they need trouble -always :lol:.

Well, they will get it more, I guess they want to donate more kidneys and sell more of their daughters to Ugandians :lol:

Minorities in other parts of the world shut their mouth and live in peace with bigger neighbors but tiny ascaris want to run their mouth at the same people that is feeding a quarter of their population. A recipe for more disaster in the making as they show more hate and run their mouth more and more

Misraq wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 14:02
This is almost like saying Weyanes liberated Eritrea from the Derg. If alliance or collaborations gave the victory to the Brits, so can we say TPLF liberated Massawa, Nakfa....etc

But one fact we won't change is that the skunni slave Eritreans used to give their wives and daughters for Italian soldiers to fiddle their clitories and gang bang. Ethiopian patriots fvcked fascists and the slave ascaris are crying about it. :lol: :lol:

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 26 Jan 2024, 15:18

አየ ውሽዬ አጋሜው
አንቺም ሰው ሆንሽና ጌቶቹሽን ኤርትራውያንን ለመሳደብ ይቃጣሻል? እንዴት ደፋር ነሽ? በእርዳታ ስንዴ ያውም በሻገተው አድገሽ እድሜ ለ DV አሜርካን ገብተሽ ያ የሻገተው ጠውላጋ ፊትሽ በርገር እያበላሽ ትንሽ ፈካ ቢሌ ማንነትሽን የረሳነው መሰለሽ? ውርጋጥ ወያኔ።

union wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 15:06
Brother Misraq,

Enough said! Ascaris love to be abused, they don't know how to function in a peaceful environment, they need trouble -always :lol:.

Well, they will get it more, I guess they want to donate more kidneys and sell more of their daughters to Ugandians :lol:

Minorities in other parts of the world shu't their mouth and live in peace with bigger neighbors but tiny ascaris want to run their mouth at the same people that is feeding a quarter of their population. A recipe for more disaster in the making as they show more hate and run their more and more

Misraq wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 14:02
This is almost like saying Weyanes liberated Eritrea from the Derg. If alliance or collaborations gave the victory to the Brits, so can we say TPLF liberated Massawa, Nakfa....etc

But one fact we won't change is that the skunni slave Eritreans used to give their wives and daughters for Italian soldiers to fiddle their clitories and gang bang. Ethiopian patriots fvcked fascists and the slave ascaris are crying about it. :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 26 Jan 2024, 15:22

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 26 Jan 2024, 15:25

union wrote:
Brother Misraq,

[/color]

Brother Union,

You identified the keyword. Psychology is my major in my post grad and It says that kids who grow up in a turbulent houses are more likely to create that scenario when they grow up. Because, that is the norm for them. So Ascaris being abused for 50 years by italy and another 10 years by English then 17 years by Tulema Oromo (Mengistu) and then 34 years by the Temben boy Issayas created that unhealthy norm which is anti-peace, always provocative and restless inferiority ridden.

The outcome of such behavior as you said is to migrate in mass from what they call home and claimed to have fought for to countries like Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Libya, the middle east and the west. These guys are melting into the societies they live in. In Uganda, the kikuyus are having a field day taking skunnni bride and in the west, Niajja boys are claiming the fine looking one. May be ascari boys are masterbating in a daily base to sooth themselves and when that doesn't work, they come here and vomit. sick people really

:lol: :lol: sorry skunnni boys....keep mastabating

union
Member+

Post by union » 26 Jan 2024, 15:56

Brother Misraq,

It's an interesting academic background you have there, bro. I personally tried to understand the reasons as to why and how they got in to this mess, their problem is just begining, it appears.

I would expect the elites to review the past and change their old ways to direct their new generation to a better future. But no, they instead intensified their hate towards everyone. This will magnify their misery. We will see big things soon, they are about to completly be broken down as they continue to go with their hateful ways

The tembin boy is doing it well because he has to in order to protect the future of his people by contributing to have a united Ethiopia safe for his people, because he knows his people will be slaves or can not survive with out Ethiopia. It's that simple!!

But the poor ascaris are stuck in between, barking at everyone.

I see the kikuyus are having a field day. She is so proud :lol: :lol:
Misraq wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 15:25
union wrote:
Brother Misraq,

[/color]

Brother Union,

You identified the keyword. Psychology is my major in my post grad and It says that kids who grow up in a turbulent houses are more likely to create that scenario when they grow up. Because, that is the norm for them. So Ascaris being abused for 50 years by italy and another 10 years by English then 17 years by Tulema Oromo (Mengistu) and then 34 years by the Temben boy Issayas created that unhealthy norm which is anti-peace, always provocative and restless inferiority ridden.

The outcome of such behavior as you said is to migrate in mass from what they call home and claimed to have fought for to countries like Ethiopia, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Libya, the middle east and the west. These guys are melting into the societies they live in. In Uganda, the kikuyus are having a field day taking skunnni bride and in the west, Niajja boys are claiming the fine looking one. May be ascari boys are masterbating in a daily base to sooth themselves and when that doesn't work, they come here and vomit. sick people really

:lol: :lol: sorry skunnni boys....keep mastabating

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 26 Jan 2024, 16:15

The 1.5 million dollar question is:

Why are the Tigray so angry at seeing the Ethiopian independence being honored, respected and celebrated? :|

Look at the agame Misraq/almaze, Union/Right, Abere...etc losing their agame minds. :P :P :P

Lets ask another question:
Who is Ethiopian?

The agame Misraq/almaze who slaughtered over 3000 Ethiopian forces of the northern command on November 4th, 2020 while they were asleep? :|

The agame Union who massacred over 800 Ethiopian civilians at Mai-Kadra? :|

Do these savages really represent Ethiopia? :|

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jan 2024, 02:35

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 27 Jan 2024, 02:38

THANK U BRAZER FIYAMETA AKA ABDISA AKA SUN.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jan 2024, 08:22

ሽንታም የህግደፍ ካድሬ - ኢትዮጵያ ብታከብር ባታከብር በእኛ ውስጥ ጉዳይ ምን ጥልቅ አደረገኽ?

ማንም ኢትዮጵያዊ እናንተ ኤርትራውያኖች አምስት ወይንም አስር ጊዜ የነፃነት ኢዮበልዮች ማክበር አለባችሁ [ለግብፆች ፣ ለቱርኮች ፣ ለእንግሊዞች ፣ ለጣሊያኖች ፣ ለአሉላ አባነጎች ፣ ለሀይለ ስላሴዎች] ብሎ የጨቀጨቃችሁ የለም። ስትፈልግ አክብር ሳትፈልግ ሳህል በረሃ ግባ ፣ እኔ ምን አገባኝ። ትንኝ በምድር መኖሯ እንዲታወቅላት ፣ እርጎ ውስጥ እየገባች ትሞታለች አሉ። ዝንብ!

Fiyameta wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 14:55
We are here to honor the sacrifices made for the liberation of Ethiopia that culminated in its April 5, 1941 hard won independence.

Why are the TPLF cadres like Misraq/almaze and Abere so angry to see Ethiopia's independence being honored, respected and celebrated? :|
Could it be because they had failed to achieve their Chigray's independence? :|

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jan 2024, 17:36

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jan 2024, 19:42

ሽንታም የህግደፍ ካድሬ - ያልበላህን ታካለህ ሃገሬ ጉዳይ ውስጥ ገብተህ። አጤ ዮሐንስና አጤ ቴዎድሮስ የኢትዮጵያ የተከበሩ ታላላቅ ነገስታት ናቸው። ቀንዳም!
Fiyameta wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 17:36

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jan 2024, 21:14

I love seeing agame cadres saying "ሃገሬ ኢትዮጵያ", but I wish they said that when they had both legs. Happy Aid-Dependence Day! anyways. :P :P

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jan 2024, 21:21

ሽንቶ የህግደፍ ካድሬ - እነሱ የሃገሬ ሰዎች ኢትዮጵያውያኖች ናቸው ፣ አንተ ደግሞ የጎረቤት ሃገር ሰው ኤርትራዊ ነህ፣ ልክ እንደ ሱዳንና ሶማሊያ። ምነው አንተ ብቻ እዪኝ እዪኝ ማለትና መንጣጣት አበዛህ? ትንኝ!

Fiyameta wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 21:14
I love seeing agame cadres saying "ሃገሬ ኢትዮጵያ", but I wish they said that when they had both legs. Happy Aid-Dependence Day! anyways. :P :P

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 27 Jan 2024, 21:34

When did you become an Ethiopian? 3000 years ago, or after the Pretoria agreement?
አቶ ከፍያልው ተፈራ who specializes in detecting agame imposters has a lot of evidence to prove that you are a full-fledged agame. :P :P :P

Selam/ wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 21:21
ሽንቶ የህግደፍ ካድሬ - እነሱ የሃገሬ ሰዎች ኢትዮጵያውያኖች ናቸው ፣ አንተ ደግሞ የጎረቤት ሃገር ሰው ኤርትራዊ ነህ፣ ልክ እንደ ሱዳንና ሶማሊያ። ምነው አንተ ብቻ እዪኝ እዪኝ ማለትና መንጣጣት አበዛህ? ትንኝ!

Fiyameta wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 27 Jan 2024, 21:46

ሽንቶ የህግደፍ ካድሬ - እኔ ኢትዮጵያዊ ነኝ፣ አንተ ደግሞ ኤርትራዊ ነህ። ብሄርህ የጉዳን ይሁን የአንበጣ እኔ ምንአገባኝ።

አንድ የማውቀው ነገር ግን ‘አጋሜ’ እያልክ የምትሰድባቸው ህዝቦች ከእኔ ይልቅ ለአንተ የበለጠ ይቀርባሉ። ግን እነሱን ስታስብ አናሳነትህ ስለሚያገረሽብህ ትጠላቸዋለህ። ይኸ የ self-hatred ምልክት ነው። ጉንዳን!

Fiyameta wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 21:34
When did you become an Ethiopian? 3000 years ago, or after the Pretoria agreement?
አቶ ከፍያልው ተፈራ who specializes in detecting agame imposters has a lot of evidence to prove that you are a full-fledged agame. :P :P :P

Selam/ wrote:
27 Jan 2024, 21:21

Fiyameta wrote:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 16 Feb 2024, 14:49

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 10 Mar 2024, 18:56

Zack

Post by Zack » 10 Mar 2024, 19:06

Ethiopia doesnt have an independence day because it was never colonised
Ethiopia was briefly occupied like germany occupied France and the Netherlands and belgium and poland. But Ethiopia was never colonised like all the other countries in the dark continent

Dr Zackovich

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Mar 2024, 22:39

TGAA wrote:
26 Jan 2024, 00:17
what is gnawing you ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAX

Vs

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... he_Omo.jpg

EGYPT 1865-1885
ITALY 1889 1941
ENGLAND 1942-1952
ETHIOPIA 1952 1991

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE 4*4.
Funny you celebrate only one independent day?

I am surprised Ethiopians such as yourself and especially since 60 years ago more Ethiopians think Eritrea the land is not part of Ethiopia. Not only that, Ethiopa's land extends to Somalia, Egypt and Sudan. Meaning the indiginous people of those countries are one and the same with Ethiopia including indiginous people in Eritrea. What went wrong? More and more foreigners and Mulattos in Eritrea especially today are claiming Eritrea is their land, NOT, it belongs to Ethiopia for centuries. After smuggling in people from other nations, they start their generations within the land and eventually claim it is is their land and they want indpendence. That is the trick that is how Arabs and foriengers steal your land. Those Mulattos must leave Eritrea. Today, more and more forieigners are in Tigray coming from Eritrea and claiming independence. So TGAA, Eritrea belongs to Ethiopia and did not colonize its own land! so remove Ethiopia from the list above.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Mar 2024, 22:55

Ignorants, once again falsifying history:

The indpendence of Ethiopia is both by the patriots Fano continuing to fight the war and Ase Haile Selassie's diplomatic speech to the League of Nation/UN at the time. His speech : It is us today, but tomorrow it will be you, came to be true because Nazi at the time started to direct its war against the West and especially towards the British. At the UN meeting, the West were scolding Ase Haile Selassie except one powerful nation at the time, Soviet Union. It voted against the West that Italy must leave Ethiopia asap. At the time, the British of course has still power in UN, so it competed against the Soviet Union by being forced, to vote by agreeing Italy must leave Ethiopia. British voted not because it wants free Ethiopia from colonization but because it did not want Soviet Union in the region. Since it has power in the UN voting, British participated in Ethiopia but was not happy about it. What is the use, British did not benefit Ethiopoia, it planted anti Ethiopian elements in Ethiopia as revenge that it was forced to vote to free Ethiopia from colonization. British recruited Jebha via Egypt and Shabia and Tplf till this day against Ethiopia.