Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

የምያወሩና የምሰሩ፤ የሁለቱ ፈርጅ ልጆቿ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Dec 2023, 17:03

የኢትዮጵያ ልጆች ከሁለት ፈርጆች ነዉ የተቀዱት፣ ከምያወሩ ና ከምሰሩ።

በምያወሩት ልጆቿ ኢትዮጵያ ወድቃ ቀርታለች፣ ደራሽ የላትም፣ ተስፋ የላትም፣ ወደ ባሳ ቁልቁል እንጂ ምንም አይነት ተስፋ የላትም። አሳዛኝ ፍጡር ናት። የምታያቸዉ ዜሮ ብቻ ነዉ፣ በህልማቸዉም በዉናቸዉም። ተስፈ ቢሶች ናቸዉ። ጨለመኞች ናቸዉ።

በምሰሩት ልጆቿ ደግሞ ኢትዮጵያ ተስፋ አላት፣ የምተጉላት ልጆች አላት፣ ሌተ ቀን ደፋ ቀና ብሎ የተሻለን ነጌ ለምፍጠር ቁርጠኞች ናቸዉ፣ ኢትዮጵያ አልወደቀችም፣ ወደ ብሩህ ተስፋ እያቀናች ነዉ።

ከሁሉም በላይ ደግሞ ለዉጥ በስራ እንጂ በወሬ አይመጣም የምለዉን መሰረታዊ ግንዛቤ አይጠፋቸዉም። ተስፈኞች ናቸዉ። ብሩህ ልጆቿ ናቸዉ።

[i][/i]

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የምያወሩና የምሰሩ፤ የሁለቱ ፈርጅ ልጆቿ

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Dec 2023, 17:13

የምያወሩት ልጆቿ ማሰብም የተሳናቸዉ ናቸዉ፣ ሀሳብ የለቸዉም፣ ሀሳብ ከሌላቸዉ ደግሞ የትም መድረስ እንደማይቻል እንኳ መገንዘብ የተሳናቸዉ ናቸዉ። ማዉራት ብቻ ነዉ ችሎታቸዉ።

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Dec 2023, 17:22

I am curious who is building these resorts and where is the money coming from? Is like under Tplf it had been, Chinese or other foreigners are building these resorts, then it is killing the minds and creativity of Ethiopians as Ethiopians are the bystanders in their own country, not involved in the development of their country. The killing of the mind. That is the work of protestant illuminati that is why, it is about money and image. Whether we like it or not, these leaders are reminants of Eprdf aka Tplf, they will not bring any thing better for the society except fake development and money for themselves and power. How long such people as Asefa Chabo are going to be in power?

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 24 Dec 2023, 17:36

Ethiopia must do extensive research by itself what will be REAL develpment that makes the country develop economically, infraustructure, so on. Anything that wastes money, labor is useless that is why Ethiopia must do extensive research what makes the REAL develpment useful for the country. To me real development is creativity, small busines enoucragement, factories, trainings and education that is useful, not communism! or greedy capitalism those are not education. I bet this government is doing business because of advise from Arab nations so that is able to host Arabs. Plus, send Ethipians to get training to other countries so that they come back and develop their nation. I would reform the roads and transpportation that Tplf constructed designed to separate neighbors and communities that wasted billions that is useless roads and transportaton. Beterefe, it is true for Dr. Abiy to invite Diaspora generation is good because in future, Diaspora could be hired against Ethiopia eventually. Even when they come, they might be equipped with spying tools as they have allegience to the West.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Dec 2023, 17:40

ethiopianunity wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 17:22
I am curious who is building these resorts and where is the money coming from? Is like under Tplf it had been, Chinese or other foreigners are building these resorts, then it is killing the minds and creativity of Ethiopians as Ethiopians are the bystanders in their own country, not involved in the development of their country. The killing of the mind. That is the work of protestant illuminati that is why, it is about money and image. Whether we like it or not, these leaders are reminants of Eprdf aka Tplf, they will not bring any thing better for the society except fake development and money for themselves and power. How long such people as Asefa Chabo are going to be in power?
Instead of working hard and develop yourself, your family and your country you just sit idle on your dirty greasy ar$$hole cultivation satanic envy and jealousy just like Judas Iscariot. What a waste? The killing of the mind and body! Take one banana for the road and calm down!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2023, 09:32

ethiopianunity wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 17:36
Ethiopia must do extensive research by itself what will be REAL develpment that makes the country develop economically, infraustructure, so on. Anything that wastes money, labor is useless that is why Ethiopia must do extensive research what makes the REAL develpment useful for the country. To me real development is creativity, small busines enoucragement, factories, trainings and education that is useful, not communism! or greedy capitalism those are not education. I bet this government is doing business because of advise from Arab nations so that is able to host Arabs. Plus, send Ethipians to get training to other countries so that they come back and develop their nation. I would reform the roads and transpportation that Tplf constructed designed to separate neighbors and communities that wasted billions that is useless roads and transportaton. Beterefe, it is true for Dr. Abiy to invite Diaspora generation is good because in future, Diaspora could be hired against Ethiopia eventually. Even when they come, they might be equipped with spying tools as they have allegience to the West.
የምያወሩት ልጆቿ ጨለመኞች ናቸዉ፥ በተፈጥሮዋቸዉ፤ አይደንቀኝም፣ እነሱን የምታያቸዉ ጨለማ ብዙም አይደንቀኝም፣ ኣያሳስበኝም።

ብሩህ ተስፋ ና ጨለማ ምን ጊዜም አይገናኙም፣ ለየቅል ናቸዉ ና።

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 25 Dec 2023, 14:44

DDT,

Surprised that you are writing very well Amharic now, you resisted before is it because Oromuma took power now?

I always know DDT and Sun are one and the same

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Dec 2023, 15:36

አዎ ቀስ ብሎ እንደዚህ መሾለኪያ መፈለግ ነዉ፣ እጅ በፍንጅ ከተያዙ ቦሗላ።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2023, 05:47

ሰሞኑን የምያወሩት አፎች ብዙ ጩሀት ያስተጋባሉ፣ ምክንያቱም ደግሞ የምሰሩ እጆች ድንቅ ስራ እየሰሩ ነዉና መገለጣቸዉን ለመሸፈን ስባል ነዉ።

በጩሀቱ አትደነቁ

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2023, 06:52

I said above that Ethiopia has a hope and that view is shared by those who knows the subject area more than I do.

Read the following insightful article by those, who are experts of the subject matter itself.

Ethiopia: Building a Future-Ready Economy
Conclusion

Ethiopia may be too big to fail – but size alone does not guarantee victory. Ethiopia’s journey towards building a future-ready economy may be fraught with challenges but it is also filled with immense potential. The transformation from a state-driven economic model to a more liberalized and inclusive one is central to this journey. At the same time a new financial architecture is required for the country, better balancing supply and demand and substantially lowering the cost of borrowing for sustainable development. The country’s rich history, strategic geopolitical location, and untapped economic opportunities place it in a unique position to not only secure its own future but also contribute significantly to the stability and prosperity of the Horn of Africa. By 2050, with the right policies, international support, and a continued focus on sustainable and inclusive growth, Ethiopia can emerge as a resilient middle-income country, setting a precedent for economic transformation in the region.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2023, 06:59

At the same time the ዲያንቆራ can keep listening to the likes of the illiterate Messay Mokonnon random tantrum and make it believe ቆርጦ ቀጥል lengthy talk mouth, but the hands of those who can work can keep moving and shaking the things on the ground.

Bright future for Ethiopia is on the Horizon, finally!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 26 Dec 2023, 08:48

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 17:03
የኢትዮጵያ ልጆች ከሁለት ፈርጆች ነዉ የተቀዱት፣ ከምያወሩ ና ከምሰሩ።

በምያወሩት ልጆቿ ኢትዮጵያ ወድቃ ቀርታለች፣ ደራሽ የላትም፣ ተስፋ የላትም፣ ወደ ባሳ ቁልቁል እንጂ ምንም አይነት ተስፋ የላትም። አሳዛኝ ፍጡር ናት። የምታያቸዉ ዜሮ ብቻ ነዉ፣ በህልማቸዉም በዉናቸዉም። ተስፈ ቢሶች ናቸዉ። ጨለመኞች ናቸዉ።

በምሰሩት ልጆቿ ደግሞ ኢትዮጵያ ተስፋ አላት፣ የምተጉላት ልጆች አላት፣ ሌተ ቀን ደፋ ቀና ብሎ የተሻለን ነጌ ለምፍጠር ቁርጠኞች ናቸዉ፣ ኢትዮጵያ አልወደቀችም፣ ወደ ብሩህ ተስፋ እያቀናች ነዉ።

ከሁሉም በላይ ደግሞ ለዉጥ በስራ እንጂ በወሬ አይመጣም የምለዉን መሰረታዊ ግንዛቤ አይጠፋቸዉም። ተስፈኞች ናቸዉ። ብሩህ ልጆቿ ናቸዉ።

[i][/i]

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 26 Dec 2023, 11:25

ethiopianunity wrote:
24 Dec 2023, 17:22
The killing of the mind. That is the work of protestant …
What does the dichotomy of working and talking have to do with ተዋህዶ and የካቶሊክ ፕሮቴስታንት ልጅ?

Could you have remained in one and be working while talking or without talking or the dichotomy of working and talking in each one of them are mutually exclusive?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 26 Dec 2023, 18:11

Ethiopia will also enter into the business of cloud computing, using its brand new GREEN energy source, above all the GERD, very soon.

DAS RUSSISCHE UNTERNEHMEN BITCLUSTER ERRICHTET EIN 120-MW BITCOIN MINING-ZENTRUM IN ÄTHIOPIEN

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2023, 07:28

የምያወሩ ልጆቿ ይህን ጉድ ብሰሙ ምን ይሆን የምሉት? ለመሆኑ አለምን በቅጡ መረዳትስ ይችላሉ?

BBC's Hardtalk exposed the tip of the iceberg today, for whatever reason. But those in a deep sleep will never get bothered to slight disturbances of their deep sleep.

Bottom line: there are agents (traitors) in the the ethio political landscape. This is Fact!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m ... f-disguise

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2023, 07:45

የምሰሩ እጆች!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2023, 15:32

የምያወሩ አፎች በአዲስ አበባ ላይ ምን ሰሩ?

የምሰሩ እጆች ግን ይህንን መሰል በርካታ አዳዲስ ሰራዎች ሰርቶ በግልጽ ማሳያት ችሎዋል

ታዲያ በምን አግባብ ነዉ ይህ ጉዳይ ልነፀፀር የምችልዉ???

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 28 Dec 2023, 14:41

የሚያወሩትና የሚገድሉት ሁለት የሙጃሂዲን ዓብይ ፈርጆች፥

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 10 Mar 2024, 22:01

DefendTheTruth wrote:
26 Dec 2023, 06:59
At the same time the ዲያንቆራ can keep listening to the likes of the illiterate Messay Mokonnon random tantrum and make it believe ቆርጦ ቀጥል lengthy talk mouth, but the hands of those who can work can keep moving and shaking the things on the ground.

Bright future for Ethiopia is on the Horizon, finally!
Another worshipping of foreigners.. by now if Ethiopians or the government are not aware that every Western putting his foot on Ethiopia is not coming for Ethiopia's benefit, unless Ethiopa's leaders are very strong and patriot, they must be very strong and much have wisdom to bring West to the table for mutual benefit, otherwise, the coming of any West is for full benefit of West only and not for Ethiopia. This guy helped impoverish Russia in the 90s

What it seems is Ethiopia has become part of the illuminati too.