Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

የወልቃይትን ጉዳይ የምትፈታበት መንገድ፤ ነገ በሌሎች ክልሎች መካከል የሚነሳ የወሰን ወይም የአስተዳደር ይገባኛል የሚሉ ውዝግቦችን የምትፈታበትን መንገድ የሚያሳይ ስለሆነ . . . EMS

Post by sarcasm » 27 Aug 2023, 08:12

የወልቃይትን ጉዳይ የምትፈታበት መንገድ፤ ነገ በሌሎች ክልሎች መካከል የሚነሳ የወሰን ወይም የአስተዳደር ይገባኛል የሚሉ ውዝግቦችን የምትፈታበትን መንገድ የሚያሳይ ስለሆነ . . .

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: የወልቃይትን ጉዳይ የምትፈታበት መንገድ፤ ነገ በሌሎች ክልሎች መካከል የሚነሳ የወሰን ወይም የአስተዳደር ይገባኛል የሚሉ ውዝግቦችን የምትፈታበትን መንገድ የሚያሳይ ስለሆነ . . . EM

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Aug 2023, 09:00

I didn't want to waste much of my time listening to people I can't understand what they even want to say but just wanted to remind everybody about what has been said again and again already:

TPLF is not the same as the Tigrean People
Fano and related extremists are not the same as Amhara people
Shane and related extremists are not the same as Oromo people
Extremists are not the same as the People anywhere on this planet.
Extremists include many of the inept diaspora, who were dismayed after hoping too early that they would be paid in terms of a position in the government structure, sum of money, bouquet of flowers at Bole international airport, and least of all a plot of land for their "long-term service" of barking at TPLF and contributing their sum of money to whomever appeared at their doorsteps and said "I am an opposition to TPLF/Government of Ethiopia" in vain. The disappointment is very deep and the people have lost their souls. EMS guys are not much different here.

The extremists always are pressed very much to depict any sort of clashes as a one waged between the people, like the current one in the Amhara region as a one between Amhara and Oromo people, and the one between TPLF and the Ethiopian people as the one between between Ethiopia and the whole of Tigrean people.

There were Tigreans fighting against TPLF along side the Ethiopian forces, there are also Amharas fighting the extremists in the Amhara region alongside the Ethiopian forces, including the top echelon of command of the ENDF, and the same is true in the case of Oromo extremists.

Abere

Re: የወልቃይትን ጉዳይ የምትፈታበት መንገድ፤ ነገ በሌሎች ክልሎች መካከል የሚነሳ የወሰን ወይም የአስተዳደር ይገባኛል የሚሉ ውዝግቦችን የምትፈታበትን መንገድ የሚያሳይ ስለሆነ . . . EM

Post by Abere » 27 Aug 2023, 10:45

[deleted] ኦሮሙማ ያልበላውን ያካል።

-- ማንኛውም የመሬት እና ህዝብ አለኝ ጥያቄ በታሪክ ሲፈታ የምናውቀው በጦርነት በማሸነፍ ነው። በስምምነት ሲሸጥ የምናውቀው ዕቃ እና በግ ብቻ ነው።
-- ጦርነቱ ወይም ጥያቄ ያለው አገር እሆናለሁ በሚለው የትግራይ ክልል እና በአማራ ህዝብ ነው። ይህ የአንድ አገር ህዝብ ጉዳይ አይደለም። የሁለት አገር ጉዳይ ነው - የኢትዮጵያ እና የአባይ ትግራይ ሪፓብሊክ።
--ይህ ደደብ ገንዘብ ተከፍሎት ዩቲዩብ ላይ እየወጣ አማራን ለማደናገር ላይ ታች ይላል። ይህ ልጅ ብቻ አይደለም ሌላም አንድ ኦነግ አለ - ዶ/ር ዮናስ ብሩ የሚባል። ይህ ዮናስ የሚባል ኦሮሙማ ከአብይ ጋር የተጣላ በመምሰል አማራን ለማታለል የተላከ ተኩላ ነው። ማንም አማራ ጆሮ አይሰጣቸውም።