Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Abiy the retard

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Aug 2023, 03:43

Failed in Oromia by creating rebellion of Shene

Failed in Amhara by creating a rebellion of fano

Tigrays celebrating in Addis after fighting Abiy 2 years shows us Abiy has no honor he is a who're the truest tut-nekash Isaias must be embarrassed

He is also betraying ENDF by giving them so many enemies never giving ENDF a break keep in mind most of ENDF are from Debub with poor families that are being tricked into dying in fake wars

union
Member+

Re: Abiy the retard

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 03:47

You retard agame,

Shene is not a rebellion, shene is what he formulated to attack Amaras and other Ethiopians.

Noble Amhara wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 03:43

Tigrays celebrating in Addis after fighting Abiy 2 years shows us Abiy has no honor he is a who're the truest tut-nekash Isaias must be embarrassed

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 27 Aug 2023, 03:50

Ayyeee Ay budddaaa the fascist union get out of my thread. Ethiopia will never have peace with people like you around keep cheering capturing another town in Gojjam as if gojjam is another kilil celebrating the killings of ENDF in hopes of continuing the murdering of Ethiopian children generation to generation

People like you make me ashamed to be Ethiopian I am better of handing over the thought of the existence of the nation to the devil I am in no need to worry about a state that led by and brought down by the blind

And no worry for tigray it has a big crisis to deal with but they can sing and chant all they want it won't stop there hunger and other coming disasters to kill their jib menfes

union wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 03:47
You retard agame,

Shene is not a rebellion, shene is what he formulated to attack Amaras and other Ethiopians.

Noble Amhara wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 06:22

:lol: :lol: :lol:

According to you Ethiopia will never have peace as long as people like me exist who do not want to give Welkiet and Raya to you agames :lol:

Ethiopia will never see peace with Amara marginalized, massacred, looted by you agames and your new master aka the OLF oromuma.

You can go to hell if you want, we dont give a fck. We just want to revenge on our blood, take our lands back, and protect ourselves, if that is make you hate Ethiopia, that is GREAT! :lol:

We dont beg nobody to be Ethiopian NEVER, you can join Yemen or Kenya all day everyday :lol:

You አንበጣ ቆርጫሚ ትግሬ

ወልቃይት አማራ ነው !

ራያ አማራ ነው!

መተከል አማራ ነው!!

Noble Amhara wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 03:50
Ayyeee Ay budddaaa the fascist union get out of my thread. Ethiopia will never have peace with people like you around keep cheering capturing another town in Gojjam as if gojjam is another kilil celebrating the killings of ENDF in hopes of continuing the murdering of Ethiopian children generation to generation

People like you make me ashamed to be Ethiopian I am better of handing over the thought of the existence of the nation to the devil I am in no need to worry about a state that led by and brought down by the blind

And no worry for tigray it has a big crisis to deal with but they can sing and chant all they want it won't stop there hunger and other coming disasters to kill their jib menfes

union wrote:
27 Aug 2023, 03:47
You retard agame,

Noble Amhara wrote:

Last edited by union on 27 Aug 2023, 06:33, edited 2 times in total.

union
Member+

Post by union » 27 Aug 2023, 06:31

I called you a retard agame because you don't even know shene is a creation of abiy. And you call yourself an ER forum participant. Unfortunately, as much as there are smart people on ER like Misraq, Horus, Abere, Revolutions, Right, Kara, Tarik and etc, there are also damb as's agames like you here